Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got friendzoned ****

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
A word of advice: avoid at all costs talking about personal stuff, talking every day with her, and specially DON'T EVER CALL HER "FRIEND".

That's all, I ****ed up, I hope you guies don't do the same.

Have a nice day sires

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Igetit!

Reaction score
mikee said:
A word of advice: avoid at all costs talking about personal stuff, talking every day with her, and specially DON'T EVER CALL HER "FRIEND".

That's all, I ****ed up, I hope you guies don't do the same.

Have a nice day sires
Thanks for the tip dude,but this is elementary.

You mean you've been a member here for over a year,and you're just now discovering this?

How long were you talking to and hanging out with this girl before you finally started to sense that something "didn't seem right"?

I ask that because more than likely,you probably asked her out and got the LJBF speech,but the actually friendzoning occured looong before the "friend" speech took place.

You just didn't realize it until it wat too late.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
Mikee,
Would you like some advice on making the most of this awful situation?

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's some. remember how many women there are on the planet. (3,574,567,000) think about how much this experience could help you to fvck any one of them that walked by.

advice complete.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Thanks for the tip dude,but this is elementary.

You mean you've been a member here for over a year,and you're just now discovering this?

How long were you talking to and hanging out with this girl before you finally started to sense that something "didn't seem right"?

I ask that because more than likely,you probably asked her out and got the LJBF speech,but the actually friendzoning occured looong before the "friend" speech took place.

You just didn't realize it until it wat too late.
Sadly I knew this was prone to happen, but yet I managed to **** up everything. We've been talking for over a year now, but the problem is, she lives really far away and she can only go to my town very few times. We did have a few meetings but I didn't make most of those oportunities.

One of my biggest fears about her was that she could friend zone me (im a bit paranoid about that tbh), and maybe not all hope is lost.
I'm basing my post on what she said to me (on msn btw, our main communication way), we were having a pretty ugly fight and when we calmed down I told her a story about a girl I nexted because she started ****ing around with me and I said I didn't wanted to lose her the same way.
She replied: **** no, ending with a friendship like this ? never in my life !

My face went pale, but I pretended I didn't give a ****.

The thing is, I don't really want to give up on her, and I believe there is still some hope left and that might not really mean I got friendzoned, though it's a pretty strong indicator imo.

Any help guies ?

Conquer: actually yeah I really could use some advice right now, thanks a bunch mate :)
(JJ): ahahah, pretty good advice XD

Igetit!

Reaction score
mikee said:
Sadly I knew this was prone to happen, but yet I managed to **** up everything. We've been talking for over a year now, but the problem is, she lives really far away and she can only go to my town very few times. We did have a few meetings but I didn't make most of those oportunities.
You see the part I highlighted in bold? That was one of the things that stood out to me. Look,women know whether or not they're attracted to you after talking to you for as little as 5 to 10 minutes.

You've know this girl for over a year.

That's what I meant when I said that it was over looong before you realized it.

mikee said:
One of my biggest fears about her was that she could friend zone me (im a bit paranoid about that tbh), and maybe not all hope is lost.
I'm basing my post on what she said to me (on msn btw, our main communication way), we were having a pretty ugly fight and when we calmed down I told her a story about a girl I nexted because she started ****ing around with me and I said I didn't wanted to lose her the same way.
She replied: **** no, ending with a friendship like this ? never in my life !
Yeah dude,it's the friendzone. You told her you didn't want to lose her,then she VERBALIZED,"no,ending a "friendship" like this?".

Yeah,she actually said the word "friendship" when you mentioned not losing her.

This one is done for.

mikee said:
The thing is, I don't really want to give up on her, and I believe there is still some hope left and that might not really mean I got friendzoned, though it's a pretty strong indicator imo.

Any help guies ?
I'm sorry dude,but the friendzone is pretty much a one-way street to a dead end. And the longer you've known the girl,the worse the situation is. Judging by the way she said,"A friendship like this?",and she seemed to say it with some feeling and emotion behind it.
And I'm 100% certain those feeling and emotions aren't romantic or sexual.

The thing is this:it's easy,EASY TO AVOID the friendzone.

In fact,it's so easy to avoid,that you're going to feel stupid for ever falling in it in the first place when you understand how to avoid it.

As far as how to get out of it,well,it's pretty much impossible.

The best thing you should do right now is learn how to avoid the friendzone in the first place,which myself or one of the other members here can fill you in on. Take that knowledge and more forward.

This situation you're in right now is a lost cause.

You'll only waste your time here.

Edit:Hey Conquer,I also would like to hear what you have to say about how Mikee can make the best of this sitation.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By not trying to befriend the girl. By being sexual around her and seeing her as a potential fvck.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the thing is it's actually harder to get into the friendzone than to avoid it, but somehow I aparently managed to **** things up.
however I have a few stories that happened with some of my friends and even one with myself about girls calling you "friend" and talking about firendship when it later turned out all they wanted was to get boned. And in my case I knew the girl for over 2 years, and by the time she started to like me we hang out almost everyday plus msn conversations.
Not saying the same is happening with this girl, but I only told the worst part of the conversation, in that same conversation she also said I wasn't like any other of her friends, and when I said that I had thought about giving up on her she practically begged me to warn her first and not stop suddenly talking to me, and she would do the same.

Igetit!

Reaction score
mikee said:
in that same conversation she also said I wasn't like any other of her friends, and when I said that I had thought about giving up on her she practically begged me to warn her first and not stop suddenly talking to me, and she would do the same.
You still don't get it,but that's ok.

You're young,so you'll figure it out. I just hate the fact that you'll have to unecessariliy waste time just to understand what everyone here is flat out telling you.

You started this thread on 7-13 09.

I predict in one month,on 8-13-09,you'll still be right here where you currently are with this girl,only more angry,upset,bitter,and CONFUSED because despite her seemingly appearing interested,you won't have made any progress with her.

You remind me of this guy in this thread. Dude spent over half a year trying to date his "friend".

You'd be SHOCKED at how things turned out.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
No seriously I really do, hence the thread title.
Actually after reading the guy's thread and your post one more time now I know where you're coming from.
The poor dude was completely obssessed by the girl, I actually felt sorry for him while reading the thread.
There's a big diference between me and him, it's not like a spent a entire year exclusively trying to get her, so it wasn't really wasted time. What I have in mind now is simple: now that I realize the situation I'm in, I'll just start getting more sexual, and show my interest very clearly. Or in other words, I'll start attacking ***** town with all my soldiers instead of waiting for the enemy to sleep. It will quickly show if I succeed or not, if I do, fine, if I don't, well i don't give a **** there's plenty of fish out there and at least I tried.