Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got asked out by waitress. But..

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Recently. I got asked out by this waitress that I know. I've actually known her for a year. But just as a customer. I take my grandfather to this restaurant regulary. She's a couple years younger than me. I'm 33. She's 26. Ok. Here's the problem. So far, we just go out as friends. I'm afraid of trying to progress things. Not because I'm scared. But because. What if we get serious, then maybe breakup, then I have to find a new place to take my grandfather to. He's 84. It's not like we can hit every cool place to eat. If it was just me, I'd move on then. But I'm kind of thinking for 2.

But, what if I blow a sure thing by not taking it further. Remember. She asked me out. Half the effort on my part wasn't needed.

Any advice?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who gives a damn if you break up with her. You can still eat there; wtf is she gonna do, poison your food? It sounds like now you're just fooling around wasting time. She "asked you out," but you're going out as JUST FRIENDS?! What the hell does that mean?

besides, your grandfather is very old. He may die any minute; who cares about his future restaurant trips?

Quit being a chump, quit worrying so much, and just take action.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Dont listen to Obsidian.

Listen to me.

I am wise. I am 19.

Now, This is what you're going to do.....

You are going to take this girl out, sure, but she is going to pay for your ****.

She is going to be making all the moves on you.

She is going to progress towards sex with you.

Not you. She asked you out, now let her prove to you shes worthy of getting pounded by your golden PeePee.

Also, whatever you do, DO NOT GET ATTACHED.

Play it cool. Dont ever get clingy, insecure, jelouse, REMEMBER, only let her CHASE YOU. Not the other way around. Just play it cool.

Keep her for as long as you can, so you and your gramps can start getting really good discounts from this h0e.

Real talk.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, he's really being a man by going out with her as friends and acting like her girlfriend. You guys obviously don't understand the Natural Order of Things if you expect a woman to make all the moves.

And he still hasn't clarified how exactly she "asked him out" but they're still "just friends."

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Natural Order Of Things....

News Flash, Girls Are Men These Days... They Do Make Moves If Ur The Prize.

Duuhh!!!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
OH and another thing i think its annoying as hell when people say throw in the word natural, as if we're all a bunch of animals that do things by instincts and cant use our heads to do what we want........

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a stupid reason not to date her. I mean she could have to potenial to be your lover, girlfriend, or even more. Even if you do break up doesn't mean you can't eat there anymore. Another waitress will serve you.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO... "IF we break up we got to go to another resteraunt so i dunno"

Sperminator speaks truth.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both DonDan and Obsidian are right,she will give you signs but you have to act upon her desires.Spit game,when you see she's ready for the next step poke the comfort zone,and again and again until you're poking HER.

Yeah and stop making excuses not to do anything..sheesh she's a waitress not the owner.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't usually ask guys out. I would be suspecious about this, perhaps she did it to get back at some cook in the back. There you risking some sperm in your food if you get together with her.

BUT none the less. I would explore.

My suggestion, go for it.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Gah, looks like I'm too late for this thread too!

Yeah, you should try your luck. Everyone else already said it. And your reasons for 'not' giving this girl a chance are bullsh!t. You're just hiding your fear.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the most dumbest post on sosuave... :wave:

:moon:

DonDan said:
Dont listen to Obsidian.

Listen to me.

I am wise. I am 19.

Now, This is what you're going to do.....

You are going to take this girl out, sure, but she is going to pay for your ****.

She is going to be making all the moves on you.

She is going to progress towards sex with you.

Not you. She asked you out, now let her prove to you shes worthy of getting pounded by your golden PeePee.

Also, whatever you do, DO NOT GET ATTACHED.

Play it cool. Dont ever get clingy, insecure, jelouse, REMEMBER, only let her CHASE YOU. Not the other way around. Just play it cool.

Keep her for as long as you can, so you and your gramps can start getting really good discounts from this h0e.

Real talk.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jd782 said:
Ok. Recently. I got asked out by this waitress that I know. I've actually known her for a year. But just as a customer. I take my grandfather to this restaurant regulary. She's a couple years younger than me. I'm 33. She's 26. Ok. Here's the problem. So far, we just go out as friends. I'm afraid of trying to progress things. Not because I'm scared. But because. What if we get serious, then maybe breakup, then I have to find a new place to take my grandfather to. He's 84. It's not like we can hit every cool place to eat. If it was just me, I'd move on then. But I'm kind of thinking for 2.

But, what if I blow a sure thing by not taking it further. Remember. She asked me out. Half the effort on my part wasn't needed.

Any advice?

LOL....stop making excuses for yourself.

She's into you obviously, so if your attracted to her, go out with her. And if it doesn't work out find a new restaurant, big fuvkin' deal!!

You sound like a little boy, who's afraid of the dark, just dive in and see what happens. Remember you'll always end up regretting the opportunity that you let pass you by more than anything else.

Last thing: The difference between 33 and 26 is not a couple years...but in any case age doesn't matter at all.

PIMP

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a touchy subject. I had a situation awhile back where I would go the local coffee shop hangout. There was a waitress there who was really cute and always really flirty. Blond with a nice body. One day I decided to ask her what she was doing after work. She says nothing. So I invite her to do something after.

We end up going to the park where I kiss her and she's receptive.But the girl is a talker and cute as she is her constant yakking is annoying. Anyway I figured I'll take her back to my place and see what happens. The girl is a totally easy lay,great juggs ,so-so ass. But after we get done all I can think of is to get rid of her.

A couple of days later she calls in the morning and I ask her what time she has to be into work. Since she works at a local coffee shop I ask her to stop by about an hour before work. She does. We have a quickie and she goes off to work.

Thing is now I have to avoid the damned coffee shop because her personality is annoying and after banging her twice, I am ok with that. She calls sometimes but I never pick up.

I would'nt feel so bad if we could have remained friends afterwards then I can still go to the shop. But I mean this chick who is so cute is still single because her personality is so annoying but she does'nt get it.

Forgot to say,at the park she actually mentioned she had a crush on me and another guy who works at some high end store down the block from her coffee shop. She asked him out,but he has'nt called her back. What sort of dumb assed thing is that to say to a guy you're hitting on????? Diarhea of the mouth this girl has !!!! The other guy is probably gay or has dealt with her type before and realizes she's not worth it.

I learned my lesson.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jd782 said:
... I'm afraid of trying to progress things. Not because I'm scared. But because. What if we get serious, then maybe breakup, then I have to find a new place to take my grandfather to...
From now on, avoid all women at any cost. This is a small world and if you do get together and it doesn't work out there is always the chance of crossing paths sometime within your lifetime. WAY too much pressure to carry.

Reaction score
You are 33, you have been browsing this website for 5 years and you are still letting women dictate your life. Fix this and you will not have to worry about where to take your grandfather to eat.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jd782 said:

Any advice?
Try the soup! I heard it's delicious.