Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got another girl's number in front of my girlfriend.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my kinda girlfriend... (ex girlfriend I am still hitting it) are at Sonic, I'm sitting in the passenger seat. My kinda girlfriend is ordering food. My window is down, I see a girl to the right of me checking me out in her car, she just got done ordering. I'm like 5 foot from her. Conversation went like this.

Me: What are you doing alone on a Saturday night? You better be picking that food up for your man!
Her: haha, nah...
Me: What school do you go to?
Her: Oh, I'm a senior at [Insert high school name here]
Me: Damn high school... I'm in college, 2nd year at [Insert College Name Here]...
Her: I am going to go to [Insert College Name Here] next year, I'm excited!
Me: Well hey I gotta go, you seem cool, I have a twin brother, let me get your number for him.
Her: ###-####
Me: What's your name
Her: Jen
Me: I'm Alex, Later Jen

My girlfriend was like..... *jaw dropped*

As we drove off, I said that was fun.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i pulled a prank like that a gal nearly ripped off my fon but i blamed her as she told me that i could go over to the next table where some cool hotties sat and were having lunch and talk to them, i took it as an insult and asked her if she doubts my capabilities as a man and so with that in mind i told her nah....but out of nowhere when they were leaving i stopped one and got a number to which she cried out " delete the number right now aint i a woman, grabbing my fon and i warned her that if she wanna see me again she beter behave or she is history" afterwards i banged her but she got all insecure and shyty so i dumped her as that was the day i meet her from chat site,lol

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
soccer128 said:
HAha that was nice, props man. What did she say after?
Her response was a shocking, but like positive...
Lets just say she held me a little closer that night as well as came onto me as soon as she turned out the lights.

And oh yeah...
The girl that brought out our food at pig tails, but like looked like two pony tails... I gave her a dollar tip and said in a joking manner, "Here is a dollar for the pig tails." Her response was a smile.

Keep in mind I'm 22, kinda girlfriend is 24.
The two girls that I messed with at Sonic were like 17 or 18. (Easy)