Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got angry at a girl for flaking

sanoj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys..

I met this girl that is 5 years older than me in a club 3 weeks back. I talked to her about 15 minutes, said i had to go and got her number.

Called her 5 days later and she got really exited that I called.

The next weekend she went crazy drunk texting me about wanting to see me. I kept it cool and ignored her desperate texts. The next weekend she did the same thing.

Overall she was crazy about me. She scared me with being so desperate. But I had the power and everything was good.

But then. After 3 dates and 2 times having sex, I called her this last weekend about getting together, but she said she had to work the whole weekend. I got the sense that she lost interest. How could this happend? She was crazy about me!

She sent me a couple text with updates on what she was doing during the weekend, but i didnt care to respond cause she seemed so disrespectful with her lack of interest on the phone.

Then I sent her a text about getting together. She didnt respond so I called her today:

HB7: Hi
me: Hi
HB7: bla bla bla home from the gym bla bla

HB7: I got your message about going out yesterday, but I gotta work tomorrow
me: Oh.. you got the message..
HB7: yeah
me: I can go Friday, wanna do it then?
HB7: I think i got plans with a buddy of mine.
me: Hey.. Listen! Either you wanna hang out with me or you don't! I'll see you this weekend or i'm not gonna bother trying again.

HB7: What do you really want for us?
me: I wanna have fun together.

HB7: yeah.. I'll call you when I know when I can go.
me: No. I'm not gonna wait for you to call. Let's say Saturday and then we'll talk about the details later
HB7: okay

I got a little angry on the phone, because of the lack of interest. How the fvck can she lose interest all of the sudden?

Why can't she just tell me that she lost interest? I think she might flake out this weekend.. She just didnt have the guts to say it on the phone.. Should I just call and cancel the whole thing?

What should I do?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why can't she just tell me that she lost interest?"
thats not life. people dont do that. stop being needy and impulsive - sit back and put things into perspective - who cares?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) GIVING ULTIMATUMS TO CHICS ALWAYS BACKFIRE.

2) GETTING ANGRY AT WOMEN SEE #1

3) DRUNK CALLS/TEXTING IS TYPICAL BEHAVIOR

I agree that she is crazy...........but just not crazy about you.

Stop rushing this, spin more plates keep her as a low priority and when a chic says what are we........SAY THIS "you got potential sweety"..........or some other cutesy thing.

Never ever say the truth.......spin, stretch, expand, distort but never tell 'em the real deal. Oldest man trap---"DO U THINK MY BUTT LOOKS FAT IN THE JEANS".

sanoj

Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
terrible in bed?
Yes, probably. Not much experience. I did'nt come, so in the end I had to jerk off in front of her.

Don't see how your comment will help me though.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ever lose your cool in situations like this. Ever. It shows desperation, lack of control, and screams out "BOY" to her.

Even if you feel like pulling your hair out and ripping your shirt off, don't ever let them know. Next time, after you get the "I'm hanging with a buddy on Friday" remark, just say "cool, cya". And never call her again.

She may call again, she may not. But if you lose your cool, you lose your respect, you lose your status as a man as far as she's concerned. Difficult if not impossible to recover from it, especially so early on.