Got a problem with this b1tch. Care to help?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal. Six of us are going camping for the weekend, three guys and three chicks, including my gf. Now everything would be cool, except one of the girls is a total ***** to me. Has been for the last few years, ever since I've known her. Most of the people going are my age (18), but she's 16, and acts all emo. Hair up in huge spikes, weird piercings, etc. And there's really no reason for it either. I generally try to be polite, but she still talks shyt right to my face, as if she was a fvcking guy. If she was, there would be no problem, but I've no idea how to handle a pushy chick.

Now if it was me organizing the trip, I'd kick her off the list and be done with it. But I'm not. Talking with her usually yields a '**** you', so no go there. I considered threatening beatings, or even decking her a couple of times (she started it, and I have a short fuse), but the trip is an unopportunate moment, since I want everyone to have fun, especially since we'd be stuck with each other for 4 days (a long drive).

Me and my gf think this bytch is still posessive of her, and is jealous of me. We also both happen to be A personalities (whatever the fvck that means), and those are supposed to clash.

So what the fvck do I do. I can stay home, but the trip sounds fun, and besides her, everyone wants me to go. Or I can go, and she'll ruin it for everyone.

PS: If a girl's asking for it, do you have moral qualms about hitting her?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Disconnect said:
PS: If a girl's asking for it, do you have moral qualms about hitting her?
Hell no, but society does so your gonna have to find another way.

Why is your chick letting this b!tch disrespect you?

Try saying infront of both of them the next time she chicks out

"Can you put a leash on your friend, I really dont want to be involved in all that chick drama"

Shrug and laugh the b!tch off like shes your annoying little sister. Failing that just take her up into the woods and put it in her ass.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the plan so far. My gf will try to mediate through this sh1t, because it does hurt her when one of her best friends is being a cvnt to me (her words), but I know she wouldn't stand up to her if I asked. Women are such pvssies; some even admit it.

PS: Haven't been here in ages. Good to be back.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to 4 days of hell

-you can try and outcast her out of the group

or

-you can ignore her (it might make you look like a pvssy, but it will drive her up the wall)

-"rost" her back (i actually like doing this)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to hell

-outcast her out of the goup
or
-"roast" her back like you would any other guy
or
-totaly ignore her (like she is not even there), it'll drive her up the wall.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get her phone number from someone and try to call her and really tell her about how you feel.

literally

so she doesnt hang up right away, talk about the camping trip first:
be like
"hey i know we're going camping in a few days, and i know we don't always get along but i want to have a good time with the group over the trip and i think you do to, so how about just being nice to each other for a few days during the trip?"

shed have to be a total ***** not to say yes.. and if she says no just bring up the phone call when she tries to embarass you in front of people to make her seem like a cold-hearted, emotional *****

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For crying out loud, be a leader not a follower. Since you did not organize the trip, you do not need to accept this drama bullsh1t.

Organise your own gawed damn trip and invite whomever you want and if people don't like it, then too bad! as long as you do that is what is important. As a man you do not need to hang around your GF friends and as another poster said your GF should defend you and not pick sides whenever she pleases. If this friend constantly becoming a problem and your G/F won't intervene or pick your side, then dump her ass. She is more trouble then she is worth.

This friend of hers is not your problem and it shouldn't be your problem but your g/f.

DJD

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas. It came down to my gf getting pissed off at her friend and telling her off on the phone. It ended with the friend promising to be nice to everyone, not just me (cause she's mean to everyone more or less). As suggested, I will be organising another trip like this, but without the cvnt this time.

"This friend of hers is not your problem and it shouldn't be your problem but your g/f."

Agreed. I made that part clear.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are handling things appropriately. Way to stick to your guns.