Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got a problem with 2 afcs

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here we go again, its the asian chick from church. But this time is how to handle the AFCs that are after her. This is what happened today:

Saturday, I was invited to this bbq lunch thing. It was this chicks birthday from church so there 3 guys ( 2 AFCs the asian babe and this other chick and me, the other chick seems to be really interested in me ) So we are at this bbq and me and the hot asian are sitting on the couch playing ps2 ( tekken 2, I got my assed whipped a couple of times by this chick, but she was just kinda random button tapping )Well while we were playing we were also talking about other games that we have played. And we were just laughing about vice city cos its a pretty funny game. While we were laughing AFC no 1 comes up to us and goes what are you two laughing about. Yous are getting closer ay ? I was like dude if you want you can sit in between us if you want( frickin hell i cant believe I said that I should have told him to go somewhere else and jack off )but he was like naa sweet as. So the conversation kinda died out then and yea cant remember what happened after that. I was really tired so I wasnt exactly my usual self ( next time I should have a few beers before i go, just joking )

Then when we got back from the bbq ( we all went in one car ) we all got dropped off at church by the dude ( AFC1 was driving with AFc2 in the front ) The hot chick asked me if I had a ride home. I was like nope, and she said that she wouldnt mind dropping me off. I was like yea cool thanx. Then AFC 1 comes upto me and hes like how u getting home, and I said blah blah with the chick. And he was like oooooo whats going on. This time AFC2 decides to get into the conversation and they start joking around bout us getting it on in the car. My reply was that I am already going out with this chick called gloria ( Gloria is the ugliest fattest, smellist lady in the whole church and everyone knows her and make jokes about her )As soon as I said that everyone started laughing about it. Then AFc1 says dont lie blah blah. My reply was mate I got high standards Gloria shes the one for me.

I was thinking of letting this AFcs just do their thing and let them fall into the friends zone. AFC1 always tries to kino her but she dosnt seem to respond very well, but hes always talking to her and you can make out hes kinda desperate. Hes 26 and shes 18 . AFc2 is always hanging around her, shes asked him to get her a drink and he quickly went and got her one. Hes 23. Both AFCs are not exactly good looking and everyone can kinda make out they are desperate. Me on the other hand kinda neg hit her sometimes not all the time. ( shes laughs when I do it cos she knows I am just joking, sometimes she has a come back )I have never complimented her but I think I should cos there are a few things like she has a really pretty smile and hair and the ass.

So how do u guys think I should handle this AFCS?

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience my friend, patience is key. It sounds like she still is interested in you, all you have to do is simply ignore the losers and wait for them to fall hard. How long have you known this girl anyways? If for a while and you have good rapport, why not ask her out on a date? AFCs are cowards and whenever a girl starts to date a guy they usually back off. But if this is one of those girls you have to work on then I suggest just keep on what your doing till you feel its time to shift gears in this situation.

-Grey Fox

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note: I forgot to tell you guys, she only asked me if I had a ride cos she needed to pick up this church concert ticket from me. Well when she mentioned she wouldnt mind dropping me off I was the one that said oh yep and I will just give you the ticket right then. And she was like yep thats cool ( her respone seemed like I just read her mind ).

Hmmmmm ask her out ????? hmmmmmm, fricking drop nutz, hahahahahahhahahahah

Her mates coming this friday so I might wait for a while and run my game on her mate so the mate goes and chats about me to the asian chick.

With the other chick whos interested in me, wow no way man, shes 23 and I am 20, shes not exactly my type, I mean I just wouldnt be able to go out with her or u know boom boom. Like shes a 4-5!!!! in looks in personality just average nice person nothing unique. Yea I am pretty sad at times.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing I saw Rachel Hunter today at botany downs (South Auckland, New Zealand) shes pretty hot I guess in real life but had tons of make up on. Looks exactly like she does in the magazines.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still haven't answered why you won't ask this hot girl out. If you wait some other guy will. Might as well take a chance.

-Grey Fox

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow out of night

I had a really out of night tonight. It all started when we ( me my AFC1 mate two other girls, average, and the hot asian ) went to the driving range. Of course the hot asian didnt know how to play so she asked me if I could help her out. I didnt wanna go straight in and stand behind her and guide her arms cos I thought that it was too early to do it. And I am a left handed and shes right handed. So I just kept giving her a few tips. And just before we picked up the girls me and AFc1 were talking and he said he kinda like one of the other girls and that he might ask her out. ( This is the other girl that I thought was interested in me ). I was kinda trying to help him out but didnt wanna reveal too much. So he was busy with the other chick for the rest of the night.

So while we were at this thing I was kinda being a little playful around her. I just couldnt help it. We were joking around a bit and laughing. I kinda teased her when just before I was about to hit the ball I said it loud that this was for all the asian drivers ( car drivers )out there. And everyone laughed including the asian chick. So didnt do much kino and stuff I just didnt want anyone to get the impression that I was hitting on the chick.

Then we left and went to a dennys. We sat there a semi circular table, me and the hot asian in the middle she was on my right, the AFC1 on the my left with his target on his left the other chick on my targets right. We were just talking and I asked her if she ever had been drunk? and she said heaps of times since she was 14 and she had smoked pot. ( I was like whoaaaaaaaat the f!@#$#!#%#$%#$%)I have done it too before I changed my ways. I wasnt angry but more shocked cos shes meant to be a christian. Well she was a party girl before and I guess shes changed her ways. I dont wanna make a big deal out of this but I just wanna know should I be changing my game plan? Like should be more sexual around her cos at first I didnt thinking shes a goody goody.

So while we talking and laughing about this AFC1 looks at us and hes like what are you too laughing about ? I was like bro u wont believe it. And hes like what you two going out now. I was like nope u honestly wont believe what i have to tell u. Then we said it again and then I turned to the chick to ask her if I should or not, shes was still kinda laughing so I decided I should. When I was about to she stopped me saying na just keep it between us. Then she turned around to the AFC and told him she would tell him later.

Another thing shes meant to be going to be flying this wednesday with one of her mates ( i am guessing its a guy ). When she told me this I just pretended it didnt bother me, I was like oh yep which club or school you going with. She said she wasnt sure. I didnt ask anything else and just left the topic there. Is this like a little test from her?I was thinking of waiting till the next time I see her and ask her how the flight was. See what she says.

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really a nice journal about the Asian girl, but it's getting you nowhere. Let me guess what the next chapter will be like.

ASIAN CHICK (Chapter 10)

Well guys, I asked my target how the flight was and you won't believe what she told me. She told me it went great and the flying guy just swept her off her feet.

She said after the flight they went and had a few drinks and ended up back at his place. Well, one thing led to another and she ended up having sex with him. She's also going out with him again tomorrow night.

I'm so heart broken right now. I don't know what I did wrong. Do you guys think I used too much ****y/funny, or do you think I did this and that wrong? I just can't figure this out.

So what do I do now? Should I start giving her the cold shoulder? This should make her come running back to me, because she'll miss the attention. Let me know what you guys would do if you were in my situation.

The End

HEART OF STONE NOW RETURNS AND GIVES YOU THE SAME ADVICE THAT A FEW OF THE OTHER GUYS HAVE GIVEN YOU, BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU WON'T LISTEN.

ASK HER OUT, OR THIS LITTLE MADE UP STORY WILL BECOME REALITY!!!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay okay I get the point I will ask her out!!!!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: wow out of night

Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin

and she said heaps of times since she was 14 and she had smoked pot. ( I was like whoaaaaaaaat the f!@#$#!#%#$%#$%)I have done it too before I changed my ways. I wasnt angry but more shocked cos shes meant to be a christian. Well she was a party girl before and I guess shes changed her ways. I dont wanna make a big deal out of this but I just wanna know should I be changing my game plan? Like should be more sexual around her cos at first I didnt thinking shes a goody goody.
50% of the Christian folk that I know have done pot. That's 1 out of every 2 white friends that I have and I don't even know a lot of serious stoners. Weed is simply very predominant in American culture.