Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a problem here

kingofstl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the deal. I knew this girl back in h.s. We didn't date, but initially I think she was attracted to me, But she date dmy friend so nothing happened. Then a year later, they were broken up, we went on a school trip together, and started making out. She asked if I wanted to "do it" but I said no, like an idiot. Anyway, we didn't continue that afterwords, I was going to college anyway. Fast forward two years, I'm switching schools, now I'm going to go to her school next year. This causes my interest level in her to rise. I contact her a few weeks ago, tell her I'm transferring, she seems excited "oh awesome!" and happy to talk to me. We chit chat for about 14 minutes. At the end I say "hey, I'd like to hang out over thanxgiving break." She says "sure, totally!".

I call her up two days ago when I'm on break from work. She says hi, but she's babysitting, whines a bit about how shes been babysitting all week, and then we both start whispering so as to not wake the babies :rolleyes: She says she'll call me back. Eight hours later I text, saying "hey, u still creeping on infants? ;) ". No response. Yesterday, at around twelve pm, I call again, no-one answers. Four hours later I call again, and leave a voicemail. It's a bit hurried because I'm at work, but I basically say "hey, this is kingofstl, since you're back in stl I'd like to take you out sometime. Do you like skating? Anyway, I have to get back to work, so get back to me, k? Thanks". I immediately send a text saying "hey, I left you a voicemail, could you get back to me on that? Thanks!" Its the next day and I haven't heard anything.

I talked to my friend and he went and creeped on her fb page, and said something about her having strep throat or something. I dunno. I tried to be confident, hell, I was confident, funny, all that. She seemed to enjoy talking to me. I'm taking this as a rejection right now, although the ambiguity really sucks. I dunno, thanks to my friend, if she has strep and just doesn't want to talk to anyone, or if shes ignoring me, or lost her phone, or whatever. Should I just drop this? I would like to take her out sometime, just a casual date like food or something, I guess I should've said that sooner. Is there any way of rescuing this situation? I'm planning, if I don't hear back from her, to just not contact until say winter break, then call and flat say hey, I'd like to get a bite to eat. ****, what the hell should I do here? Thanks guys, it's always good to get advice here.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be great at this back a few years ago....

My advice... STOP OVER-ANALYZING !

She could have lost her phone, maybe it died, she got a new one for black Friday, etc etc.

Hell, i even have days when i leave my phone at home at don't feel like picking up. This is why you need to be talking to multiple girls, at all times. This way, you'll be able to not have to sit around thinking about her. You'll be too busy texting / being with others.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine (just don't say "no thanks" next time she wants to have sex ;)

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being WAY too pushy. You are contacting her every few hours. She is not contacting you back. So you try again. NO!!!!!!!

This type of needy behavior turns women off faster than a flick of a light switch. She'll run away and never look back.

You need to PULL THE FVCK BACK. You're gonna be going to school with her soon, right? Well, you might as well just not contact her again until you get there. Seriously. You put the ball in her court, and she didn't take a shot. You don't keep giving her the ball...you keep it, so YOU can take your own damn shot.

Wait til you're at school together. Then hit her up. And have other OPTIONS so you're not so needy with this one!

kingofstl

Don Juan
Reaction score
muzicfreak2k3 said:
I used to be great at this back a few years ago....

My advice... STOP OVER-ANALYZING !

She could have lost her phone, maybe it died, she got a new one for black Friday, etc etc.

Hell, i even have days when i leave my phone at home at don't feel like picking up. This is why you need to be talking to multiple girls, at all times. This way, you'll be able to not have to sit around thinking about her. You'll be too busy texting / being with others.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine (just don't say "no thanks" next time she wants to have sex ;)
Lol thanks man. The sex thing was me being a total chump. And not having any condoms :crazy:

I just dont know what to think. I've been attracted to her for a long time. I thought she felt the same way. She was upset when I was flirting with another girl after our make out episode, and she wanted me to come with her friends after school a few times, holding my hand trying to keep me from leaving the car she was in once. Idk. Maybe I should hold off on it, and talk to her when I get there fall semester next year? But the man inside me wants to take action now. I hate being caught in limbo. I just need to be spinning more plates. But yeah, I'll try to not over-analyze this.

kingofstl

Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
You're being WAY too pushy. You are contacting her every few hours. She is not contacting you back. So you try again. NO!!!!!!!

This type of needy behavior turns women off faster than a flick of a light switch. She'll run away and never look back.

You need to PULL THE FVCK BACK. You're gonna be going to school with her soon, right? Well, you might as well just not contact her again until you get there. Seriously. You put the ball in her court, and she didn't take a shot. You don't keep giving her the ball...you keep it, so YOU can take your own damn shot.

Wait til you're at school together. Then hit her up. And have other OPTIONS so you're not so needy with this one!
Thanks dude. It was good to hear that. I think that's what I'll do. It will be next fall, so no contact at all till then? Hope I haven't ruined this, ****, I tried to guard against doing this, I thought I was ready, but apparently not :cuss:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingofstl said:
I call her up two days ago when I'm on break from work. She says hi, but she's babysitting, whines a bit about how shes been babysitting all week, and then we both start whispering so as to not wake the babies :rolleyes: She says she'll call me back. Eight hours later I text, saying "hey, u still creeping on infants? ;) ". No response. Yesterday, at around twelve pm, I call again, no-one answers. Four hours later I call again, and leave a voicemail. It's a bit hurried because I'm at work, but I basically say "hey, this is kingofstl, since you're back in stl I'd like to take you out sometime. Do you like skating? Anyway, I have to get back to work, so get back to me, k? Thanks". I immediately send a text saying "hey, I left you a voicemail, could you get back to me on that? Thanks!" Its the next day and I haven't heard anything.
Like AR said "You need to PULL THE FVCK BACK."

Wow seriously that whole paragraph is creepy! :eek: :eek:

Sorry to tell you but 99.9% sure that you killed your chances with this girl with your actions. Unless this girl is already totally in love with you only Brad Pitt and George Clooney could act like total needy creeps like you did and get away with it and not totally kill off attraction.

Not only did you probably make yourself look super creepy with all that but you also probably killed any attraction she had for you. She probably thinks you're a damn creepy psycho with all the calling you did and there's nothing worse a woman can think of a man than that!

I would forget about this girl and pursue other girls. Please read the DJ bible so you don't pull of stunts like this one again.

kingofstl

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Like AR said "You need to PULL THE FVCK BACK."

Wow seriously that whole paragraph is creepy! :eek: :eek:

Sorry to tell you but 99.9% sure that you killed your chances with this girl with your actions. Unless this girl is already totally in love with you only Brad Pitt and George Clooney could act like total needy creeps like you did and get away with it and not totally kill off attraction.

Not only did you probably make yourself look super creepy with all that but you also probably killed any attraction she had for you. She probably thinks you're a damn creepy psycho with all the calling you did and there's nothing worse a woman can think of a man than that!

I would forget about this girl and pursue other girls. Please read the DJ bible so you don't pull of stunts like this one again.
Holy crap dude, I really hope it isn't this bad. ****. I have no problem no contacting her at all until I get there, ****, even until I get settled in there. I didn't think it was creepy, ****, I tried to not **** this up, I tried to ****ing take the lead. Thats what I was thinking when doing this. Sonofa....you really think I'm totally done with this girl? Was the text I sent her where I screwed up? Should I have just waited until she called?

kingofstl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, I realize I fvckked up bad. In my defense I was only trying to take the lead on something I wanted to do. ****, after all this, I look back at what I did and it makes me almost physically sick. I hope it isn't as bad as it seems, like I would have absolutely no shot. I'm going to not contact this girl whatsoever, I'm going to block her on facebook, and I'm tempted to delete her number. The past year has been absolutely nuts for me, and I'm still trying to pick myself up. I hope that when I do, after a year or hell, two years, three, whenever, this would have been forgotten. Is it forgivable in a woman's mind? Can they forget a slip up like this if you become a real man as pook says, basically everything you want to be? That is what I intend to do. It would help if I knew I didn't blow this up completely.