Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a new situation

Reaction score
I knew this girl a few years ago she was in a serious LTR and we were just friends. She is hot, tall, thin, and pretty. At least a HB 8.

Well we lost contact for a couple years and I emailed her and she let me know it's "over' with her ex and she seemed happy to hear from me. She even said she tried to call me a couple weeks ago. I've been flirting with her the last few days and we're going out this weekend.

I always wanted to get with her but never had the chance until now!

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to give you something for your birthday. ;)

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Tell her to give you something for your birthday. ;)

I get it now.. you mean the b'days she's missed over the years right? LOL, not bad.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I don't get it.
And neither will she. She'll freak out thinking that she missed it and you expected something from her (women are notorious for doing this when they hook up with you from our of the past). The thing is that it'll bring up a good memories from the past. That'll help bypass the awkward "stranger" type feeling that would pop up. The key is to get her past rapport, past comfort and right back into the trust stage where you guys left of. Now once she trusts you again it'll all be on you.

Reaction score
And neither will she. She'll freak out thinking that she missed it and you expected something from her (women are notorious for doing this when they hook up with you from our of the past). The thing is that it'll bring up a good memories from the past. That'll help bypass the awkward "stranger" type feeling that would pop up. The key is to get her past rapport, past comfort and right back into the trust stage where you guys left of. Now once she trusts you again it'll all be on you.
She is now asking me "when is my birthday" LOL how would you reply to that? You got me into this buddy ...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She is now asking me "when is my birthday" LOL how would you reply to that? You got me into this buddy ...
"Whaddya mean 'When's my birthday???' Who are you trying to kid? C'mon, you can do better than that!..." Then make up some story about something else she supposedly forgot when you were friends earlier. Try to make her think that you are telling the truth and she really had forgotten. Best to do this someplace where you can play up acting surprised that she doesn't remember; plus you can never have too much fun together for kino.

Reaction score
"Whaddya mean 'When's my birthday???' Who are you trying to kid? C'mon, you can do better than that!..." Then make up some story about something else she supposedly forgot when you were friends earlier. Try to make her think that you are telling the truth and she really had forgotten. Best to do this someplace where you can play up acting surprised that she doesn't remember; plus you can never have too much fun together for kino.

Well we're doing this all through email but it's working she keeps asking me "when is my bday".. then I reminisced about a time we spent and told her she "probably forgot that too" and she just said "I'll always remember that day!"

Not looking too bad... not sure how to play off the bday thing at this point, though!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well we're doing this all through email but it's working she keeps asking me "when is my bday".. then I reminisced about a time we spent and told her she "probably forgot that too" and she just said "I'll always remember that day!"

Not looking too bad... not sure how to play off the bday thing at this point, though!
Well, stop wasting all the reminiscing so on email. All of this worthwhile banter is better used face to face. Just give her tidbits as an appetizer and leave the main course for when you get together.

Reaction score
Well, stop wasting all the reminiscing so on email. All of this worthwhile banter is better used face to face. Just give her tidbits as an appetizer and leave the main course for when you get together.

yeah... better to leave her hanging at this point... it's gonna be a good weekend.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frannie meant, make up a FAKE incident, and make her think she forgot it. Do this in person, so she can get slightly freaked out, as you act upset and hurt. She will most likely put her hands on you. ;) Then slowly make it obvious (maybe elaborate on the supposed incident, make it over the top) til she realizes you have been yanking her chain. THEN you can confess that your Bday is really in July, or whatever.

But tell her that she DID miss that one...