Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got a new job that work weekends, my girls pissed..

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
so heres the thing, me and my girl work a lot, she basically works monday - saturday and off Sunday. I work mon-fri, I get off at 4pm, she gets off at like 9 pm. So I only see her at night. Now I'm starting this new job where I'm off on Tuesday and Thursdays but I work Saturday and Sundays and she's like "You're working on OUR day! That's the only day we really get to spend with each other" and she's getting pissed. What the hell? I mean I hate that I'll be working on the weekends too and that I won't spend enough time with her, but I'm pissed that she comes home so frickin late on the Weekdays when I finish at 4pm. So it should be a two-way street. Also. I told her I love you, and she doesn't even say it back she's like "Thanks" and just kisses me and says "I can't say it back" What should I say?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you are doing the right thing financially and she's going to have to deal.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all i would not say i love you to a girl unless i really really mean it....

Second if she told me she cant say it i would prolly dump her. From the looks of it shes pretty dumb complaining about it..