Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a chance with a HB10, but something is wrong...

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme just give a little bit of whats going on. I worked with this girl for 6 months or so, but she moved to another city with this tiny tim boyfriend of hers..they split in like 2 weeks and she went back home. Been a year since I talked to her, but I saw her and I picked up some IOI from her and pondering pursuing her for something more than 1 night of fun. She is an absolute 10, 5'10" blonde hair, big green eyes, skinny with big tits and a NICEEEE ass. Before now she intimidated the HELL out of me and I'm not the only one. People would slip up talking to her all the time or guys would try and hit on her and come off not making any sense. Wow

But theres a series of redflags that some people that go to church with her told me.

She turned into a major loner, they said her parents said that she hasn't had anyone to see her at their home in months. She goes to work and school and comes home and works on stuff at their ranch that she doesn't have to.

She is depressed a lot and constantly prays with the pastor in invitation.

She lives at home and is almost 24 (well on the property, her parents guest house, they are seriously seriously loaded) she goes to school but only takes 1 or 2 classes per semester and isnt' concerned about her grades really.

I don't know, she was always one of those girls I thought was way out of league, but when I saw her she put arm on my shirt and was staring at me like every word I said was super important. She ask me if I wanted to come see her horses and I responded with some random statement like "That'd be cool sometime" None of it dawned on me till one of the guys with me pointed it out like "Damn man did you notice that?"

What do you think? Just make contact and go from there?

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
What do you think? Just make contact and go from there?
Yes.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah make contact and see how she behaves towards ya.

Its the only way you're going to know for sure whether she's normal or deeply depressed.

Honestly from what you wrote she sounds like she's got some serious depression going on.

That can make even the hottest of chicks and normal people who seem to have it all going for them into recluses.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. man.
Just do NOT be in 'awe" with her 'hawtness'.
Do not think you are somehow 'unworthy' of her.
Do not start to act needy , clingy, try to get her validation or acceptance, or approval.
Do not give her your Interest if she has nothing Interesting about her.
Do not tell her your 'feelings' for her or anything related to that.
Do not 'look for a relationship." Just be open to 'anything."
Donot give in to your EGO in this interaction. Like "Yeah, dude I banged this HB10, dude. I am leet!"

Ride this wave, dude.

BUT.......

.........be logical, and practical. Keep your perspective.

Keep us updated.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER ever EVER say that a girl is out of your league.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one way to find out if she's depressed or not...get to know her.

Honestly, I don't think any of those are an indication of depression. Maybe, she's just an independent person.

Plus, you're over-analyzing. Just go make contact and have fun with her. Rest will unfold itself.

ZaReK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much assumption, so little you really know about. People are making way too much generalisation and over-assumption that it makes her almost look like she's a retard or whatever.

Like everything in life, better to know it by yourself aka go talk to her.