Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got 2 numbers

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys last night I was at this beach party and was a bit drunk. Me and my mate got talking to these two chicks. I think my opener was are you girls locals as they were walking by and they ended up staying and talking for ages.

They mentioned that one of them had a free house and me and my mate said "oh well we're crashing at your's then" and the actually agreed. Well after a little while some more of our mates came and kind of asked if they could come and it kind of made the girls back off a bit. Anyway the girls left and actually asked me if I wanted their numbers so I was like yeah sure and they put them in.

Now I'm thinking i'll wait a couple of days but I dono which one should I txt and what should I say? Any advice would be great.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say jump on it now and not wait 2 days, so they'll still have those good memories of you. They seem to be interested because they offered their numbers. But, call them whenever you want.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work,

But (of course there's a but)

1. Alcohol to get game is for pansies. Real men get tail without it.
2. Don't you even dare fvcking txt her. That's the biggest load of AFC bullshyt i've read on here for awhile. Txting is fine as a basic form of communication and information gathering (When, where, who ect) but when you're just getting to know some girl, phone conversations are so much more. You will make a connection with her so much quicker. Most importantly, if you txt her, she will think your a faggot who's hiding behind impersonal txt messages and lacks the gonads to talk to a girl on the phone. Not attractive.

3. Obviously call the one who is more attractive. That should be a no brainer. If you really truly can't decide call and hangout with both. Now, grab your balls, call her (them?) up a few days later, set up a date and work her (them?) over sober.

True

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is actually a really good question. The first time I ever asked for a number i was actually gaming a two set. I had the same question afterwards, but for some reason I picked the one that was most flirtatious. Turned out later on I probably should have called the other one.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks heaps for the advice guys I really apreciate it. True Wolf thanks for the harsh but good avice I like it it lol. Just to clear some things up I didn't use alcohol to pick up I just had some with my mates to have fun I wasn't planning on getting drunk just to talk to girls but it is true I have to work on my game when I'm sober.

Just about the txting I was going to ask for their msn because they live a while away from me an dit might be hard to set something up straight away but now I ight just call and ask them because txting does seem a bit pansy.

Now with calling the more attractive one now that I remember I actually think I talked to the other one a bit more and also wouldn't it be good to befriend this girl and then get to the attractive one? I'm not sure.

Anyway thanks again for the advice guys and if anybody else has anything to say please do.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. ask out the hotter one. Don't bother with the other unless you like her more or want to hook her up with your friend (which would be a good group date, especially since you all already know each other).

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be afraid to text a girl. Ive done it the day before I call them but make sure you text them something that leaves them wanting more. A good way of doing this is to cutoff what you text them mid-sentence "One thing I noticed about you was that you rea"

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alittude said:
Hey guys last night I was at this beach party and was a bit drunk. Me and my mate got talking to these two chicks. I think my opener was are you girls locals as they were walking by and they ended up staying and talking for ages.

They mentioned that one of them had a free house and me and my mate said "oh well we're crashing at your's then" and the actually agreed. Well after a little while some more of our mates came and kind of asked if they could come and it kind of made the girls back off a bit. Anyway the girls left and actually asked me if I wanted their numbers so I was like yeah sure and they put them in.

Now I'm thinking i'll wait a couple of days but I dono which one should I txt and what should I say? Any advice would be great.
Make sure you pick a target!

I figured that out my self the hard way.

You can't call them both, or txt them both, especially if they are close friends, it makes it so much harder to get a date.