Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Google Toolbar versus Yahoo Toolbar

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have yahoo and google toolbars installed on your computer? For those of you who do, have you ever noticed anything peculiar about unauthorized changes made to your computer since installing the Google toolbar? I have. The yahoo toolbar has been a useful tool for me, I've used it for a very long time. When I downloaded the Google toolbar things were initially okay but then one day my browser began acting quirky. Spybot notified me of unauthorized registry changes. When I opened a new browser the yahoo toolbar was gone! :eek: I closed the window and then opened a new one, only to have the same thing happen again. So I uninstalled the Google toolbar from my computer. Fast forward a month or so, and I install Mozilla on my computer. I know Mozilla claims to be independent of Google but I read somewhere that Google engineers have been involved with Mozilla's browser upgrades. And when Mozilla was installed the default homepage was Google (which I immediately changed to yahoo). Today I look up and my bookmarks icon is not in my toolbar. Now the only way to access yahoo bookmarks when using Firefox is to go to yahoo bookmarks. Or I just open a IE browser where wa-la the toolbar with the yahoo bookmarks icon is available.

It's Google, I tell ya! They want to take over everything. Will Google succeed in taking over the the cyber world????

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yahoo search is fvcking garbage compared to google.

Google returns more results for whatever it is you are searching for.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Yahoo search is fvcking garbage compared to google.

Google returns more results for whatever it is you are searching for.
I prefer yahoo and I DON'T like the Google toolbar. :down: