Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Goodbye my friends

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The end of the line.

Last September a friend of mine recommended this site to me. I had a problem with my ex-gf and I needed your help. You welcomed me to this site and I am very thankful for all the help and wisdom I got here. I did not take the advice given here and I took her back. Everything felt so right, she was so caring, so attentive, so loving… Taking her back seems like such a right thing to do… Little did I know came the month of February, hell broke loose. And since then, I stayed longer than I intended. I really appreciate all the help I’ve gotten here, A special Thank You to Inceptor, Francisco, MacVoy, Mavrick, everybody who’d helped me through. My whole “state” was chaotic so to speak because I truly did thought she was an exception and was “the one”.

Anyway, today I feel it time for me to go. I stayed longer than I should because I wanted to help out some newbies and at the same time find the answers. It’s not like this is the first breakup I’ve ever had, I had them before but yet, the same pattern keeps emerging. This whole time I’m trying to think, is it me or should the blame be on her? It’s not right to tell you how much you love me on the one hand and then cheat on the other.

I was uncomfortable with reading/helping some people with their posts on just wanting to bang this or that chick, etc… so I ignored them completely. I look for posts that require genuine help with meeting women and broken up with long term relationship and is now suffering.

I don’t believe in bad people but do believe in people making bad choices in life and their egos encouraging them to do so. And so before I go, I want to leave this message.

In life, there are no enemies and that also goes for women you’re gaming. The real enemy is always yourself. If you allow the dust to settle, your mind will be at peace. You’ll see the clarity of a disturbed water.

Every woman that you “game” wants the exact same thing that you want. They want a genuine man who would sweep them off of their feet and love them the way you imagined them to love you back. It’s not war guys. Your job is to find the one that “works” for you. Not quantity but quality. When you dump a woman, it’s the exact same thing as she dumping you. She goes through the exact same hurt and pain you went through when you hurt after she left you. It’s a vicious cycle.
Yes, our ego may get a boost if we leave first, but so what? You are leaving behind a wounded person that once trusted you. If a relationship isn’t working, it simply isn’t working. It’s not working for her and it’s not working for you. There is no right or wrong in this situation. Only our own selfishness in finding our own happiness. Her selfishness in finding the right one for her is exact same thing as your own selfishness in finding the right one for you. Is it right for you to do that to her and not right for her to do that to you? Only guys with scarcity mentality would think so. Because for guys with abundance would not worry about that. All that he sees is that the relationship didn’t work and he dusts it off to someone else.

Take risks guys. Risk that your next relationship will work. Invest in it. Try to actually love the woman. Not just playing her or jerking her around. This is the reason why there are so many bitter women in the world too. This vicious cycle will not end until we understand this, somehow… It does feel good when you’re together doesn’t it? Having to trust someone, let down your guard, actually caring for someone? It’s much much better than going from p>ssies to p>ssies feeling disconnected in life. If the time is short with her, so what? At least you’ve tried. It’s much better than messing around with another chick and her mind/emotion. Find the right one who will work for you. I refuse to see life being that negative. I do believe in HOPE.

Finally, life is short. It really is. And I think this is the reason why Pook left. Please don’t wait any longer. You’re only young once. Do something worthwhile with your life. Once your youth is gone, it will never come back again. Have ambitions, have goals, have successes. Women should not be your goal. She’s part of your life, not your whole life. Women are everywhere, they are abundant and are ready to s>ck your **** when you have your life together. Instead of making up stuff about yourself, how “man” you are, BE that man. Once you really have your life together, genuinely go and meet a woman who is right for you. Because all women are after the best catch.

Walk up to a girl you find interesting, talk to her, get to know her as a person, learn from her and be her friend. Not every girl you meet will have the same interest in you. You’re fooling yourself if that’s the case. And even if she is, she might not be compatible for you. That’s what making this dating game so hard. You guys are making it rocket science when in fact it’s not. Go up to her and just genuinely get to know her. The same way you would meet a new guy friend. It’s not a big deal guys. She won’t bite. Eventually, you’ll find one who’s right for you. All you have to do is make the first move. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on David D’s, Mystery’s materials… Just be your genuine self. You want a girl that’s genuine too don’t you? DHV of who you are and that’s a natural human being. No gimmicks, no steps, nothing. You and you are the real deal.

Life is truly short. Please don’t let it slip away from you. There’s no way to turn back time. Use your time wisely and do something with your life. If you want to see the world, then travel. If you want to learn something, then go back to school. When you look back after so many years of hard work in making your life better, you’ll not be regretting. Don’t do it for anybody but yourself. When you’re old, you won’t be thinking jeez, all that time I was f>cking like a rockstar but where am I now? Don’t get addicted…

And so, like a traveler who is just passing by, I must now bid you adieu.

Carpe Diem.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
If you have the time and resources, have a social gathering, party or event that includes them all. This will give everyone a chance to send you on your way with good wishes and lots of luck. Otherwise, you can make individual calls or send letters and emails expressing your regret at leaving them, and asking them to keep in touch until your return.
Best of Luck....

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take er easy man, and if shes easy...take er twice.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take care, Danny.
I wish you well, man.

Remember what you carry with you now
Remember where you got it, and where you came from.

And hopefully, when someone out of the blue, asks you for help...think about where you were, and the help and advice that was given to you.

In life, we receive, when we Give.

This is how it works.

The more we hold back, the less we receive.

The more fearful we are, the more fearsome the world appears to be for us.

The less risks we take, the less opportunities appear....

Carpe Diem.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your post makes me want to seize the day. :flowers: