Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good way to flirt

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I like, and she likes me, and me and her both get jealous when we flirt with somebody else.
I'm quite shy, but how can I flirt with her, what should I do, I was thinking eye contact and smiling.
Thanks

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyboy15 said:
There is this girl I like, and she likes me, and me and her both get jealous when we flirt with somebody else.
I'm quite shy, but how can I flirt with her, what should I do, I was thinking eye contact and smiling.
Thanks
You said she gets jealous when you flirt with someone else... so doesn't that mean you already know how to flirt? Just do the same thing that you do to other girls that makes her jealous.

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i don't mean flirt, I always hug me female friends, and because she knew I liked her and I'm a bit shy I didn't hug her, and she kept going to me that I owed her hugs on msn, so i owed her 3 yesturday and gave her one long hug.
The day I didn't hug her she just looked at me with a deep stare, but eyes were smiling and so was her face and gave me a high five.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on her. Make fun of things she says. Call her a retard, or a silly little girl. Be sarcastic. You can practice these skills on the internet with strangers, try to be amusing. Confident people don't mind having the piss taken out of them, hot women absolutely love it. Playfully, but not apologetically or without confidence.

Teasing is a light from of bullying, and if you're shy, or have been bullied verbally in the past it might go against what you think people would enjoy. But girls like it, and it's fun.

Heres a thread I wrote which goes into more detail

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102590

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx Nighthawk, very informative :)

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some thing to say on nighthawk's, dont be sarcastic. be playfully teasing. sarcastic doesnt work. and i dont know why, but i feel that when we suggest someone to be sarcastic, they think if they say anything like "i know u love me, but u have to wait for me" would make the girl fall for them. nopes, u can even get a reply like "dont u think too highly of urself?", ya i know u can def come back with a witty c/f comment but man, thats destructing the chemistry. remember its not being sarcastic, being teasing, being playful or being dominant that works. only thing that matters is when u have a solid chemistry or vibe with that girl, then u can lead it to anywhere u want. she will be enjoying that. girls want excitement but not when u make them feel down. my advice to u, johnny, just dont express ur feeling clearly to her, focus on having fun and creating that vibe with her and oh ya, dont let ur value down. im not saying u have to DHV but dont do anything u come down from her level. AND ALL THESE SAID, PLEASE REMEMBER to take it to the next level slowly. even if u know she likes u and she is attracted to u, dont rush into flirting that quickly, or u come of as hitting on her, u get me? jsut give her a good time, create the vibe and aim on gradually excalating ur kino level thru kino games, fun-dancing, etc. and oh ya, when u think flirting is rite now, just start creating the sexual tension thru intense eye glaring contact, sly smile and highly seductive kino. thats it and u snog together someday!

vivalarebellion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyboy15 said:
Oh i don't mean flirt, I always hug me female friends, and because she knew I liked her and I'm a bit shy I didn't hug her, and she kept going to me that I owed her hugs on msn, so i owed her 3 yesturday and gave her one long hug.
The day I didn't hug her she just looked at me with a deep stare, but eyes were smiling and so was her face and gave me a high five.
Give hugs to your friends, but don't give hugs to the girls you like freely! Unfortunately, I learned this lesson too late. I'm not a hug-wh*** (<-ugh, sounds...weird), but I usually give one or two of my female friends hugs (the "sunshine girls"). Then one of the girls I knew suddenly started to demand hugs and would snatch me away when I went to go hug someone else. So, like the fool I was back then, I started to give her hugs all the time. I tried to show my interest only through hugs. (Yeah, stupid.) When I saw her, when she left, hell, when we were just talking. And suddenly, I dropped into the friendship zone, and well, it sucked:cry: .

The moral of my story being, don't rely on hugs. Tease her, play with her, and ration out your kino, escalating slowly. Don't get stuck on just one thing and go with it, be varied, be different. Be confident around her, and make sure that you show you're interest! Don't fall into the friendship zone like I did.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is really really important.

Also there is a difference between being ironic and sarcastic. Ironic is light and fun. You don't want to say something harsh when you're ironic. Sarcasm has a little layer of hate over it.

"I bet you get kicked out of every bar for behaving like a drunk idiot"
Say that with a genuine smile and it's clear that you're being ironic.

"With such behavior, I'm sure your parents are proud of you"
That's sarcasm, see the difference? That sh*t is cold to say to someone.