Good thread on approaching and not be afraid to approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Well, since I know I can't ask for help without moderators deleting, instead of asking you guys for help, so you can go and tell the moderators I'm complaining or some bullsh*t, so my thread, that has almost all of the answers to my problems, can get deleted. So since I'm apparently not allowed to ask for help, without some moderator deleting my thread, I need some links to some good previous threads with people in simular situations with me. Basically, I'm afraid of showing fake interest, being b*tches and just not being interested in me. I'm afraid I'll go up to a girl, have conversation, but she just won't be interested. Since my last thread got DELETED for no reason, I also need a thread with advice on opening with a chick. Man, remind me to save all the posts in my previous threads, because now I have to worry about moderators deleting them and losing valuable information, that could help me. And don't think I'm stupid moderators, I know you did it. Also, I want you guys to explain this to me? WHY WAS THAT THREAD LOCKED? It had GOOD ADVICE and the posts certainly wasn't complaining, heck, I know how you guys think, "ZOMG! ONE OR TWO BAD POSTS, LET'S DELETE THE TOPIC!" and if you say I wasn't following the advice, you know you're lying. What am I NOT allowed to argue in posts anymore if someone makes an incorrect statement about me? Hah, I feel like I'm in kiddyland, seriously. If people didn't make STUPID assumptions, I wouldn't have to correct them. For instance, this one dude said I never made progress, I proved him wrong by linking him to a thread that proves I made progress. Jeez, if you guys aren't going to let me ask for help, you might as well ban me. Had the topic stayed open, I would of went over the advice and I would maybe actually approach a girl today, but no, that's not happening, because I'm back to where I was before that thread started. I don't know why I'm even posting this thread, I know you evil moderators are going to lock it, for some insane and untrue reason. And you know something I've noticed? I'm WAY too dependent on you guys anyway, I think I can learn more from just going out there, getting rejected and correcting my mistakes, and staying away from this site, I can learn more than I ever learned from you guys.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why your thread was deleted:
As another note, we will be getting back to the basics now. In other words:

- Threads that shouldn't be in this forum will get moved if needbe, deleted if pointless, or closed if you should do a search.

- No more pansywhipped threads. If you want to know how to get that girl, when you should call her, or when to make a move, click that link that says "The DJ Bible."
As for yoiur question all the threads you need are in the bible. So now shut up, stop complaining and start improving.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
I'm WAY too dependent on you guys anyway, I think I can learn more from just going out there, getting rejected and correcting my mistakes, and staying away from this site, I can learn more than I ever learned from you guys.
BINGO! A ****ing revelation! You just had what alcoholics call a moment of clarity. And as it happens, that is what every single person on this board should realize too!

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
BINGO! A ****ing revelation! You just had what alcoholics call a moment of clarity. And as it happens, that is what every single person on this board should realize too!
Yep, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Unless I actually make progress and approach a girl, I'm going to stay FAR from these forums, if I keep asking you guys questions and never go out into the feild, I'll never get anything done. But yes, I am planning on making a few approaches at school tommorow, and to be honest, there are a lot oppurtunities, class, lunch, afterschool, the track meet, or even BAND. I'll probably open up with "Hey, how's it going?" and it probably won't go well, but hey, I'm a step ahead of where I was before. I'm going to read up on the DJ Bible about conversation, approaching and stuff, and tommorow, I'm going to grab my balls and approach a girl. One question though, which girls should you approach for practice? Do you approach any average girl that you see, or do you approach particular girls? Mike's done with masturbating, Mike's about to get himself some *****.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u hav made progress man. be proud of that but dont take too much time to think about it. u gotta keep moving, keep improving, get ur head in the game u know

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
i am me said:
u hav made progress man. be proud of that but dont take too much time to think about it. u gotta keep moving, keep improving, get ur head in the game u know
Yeah, but I've got to work on not worrying so much, I start thinking about approaching a girl, and then I think in my mind that she won't be interested, I've definitely got to work on that. I always fear the conversation will turn out something like this:
Mike: Hey, what's your name?
Girl: [Name]
Mike: How's it going, [Name]?
Girl: Good.
[Silence]
I sure hope the DJ Bible will tell me how to get more out of the girl, if she only gives a one word answer to the question.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her why its good, or jus ask an open ended question to begin with, v

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Muphaser said:
ask her why its good, or jus ask an open ended question to begin with, v
Hate to sound like a pathetic worrying ***** again, but you mean it won't sound weird, if I ask her how's it going, she says good and then I ask, "Really? Why's it going good?", also, in the case that I don't know this girl, what are some open-ended questions I could ask? Gah, I know I'm worrying too much again, but I think I would feel a lot better about approaching, knowing this.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!! GET THE GAME GOING!!!! STOP BEING NEGATIVE!!! ITS NOT A CHAT ROOM WHEN YOU SAY NO, ITS BAD, MAYBE!!! JUST ACCCEEPPTT THE FACT, THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK, UNLESS YOU TRY IT!!! just do IT.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper said:
Hate to sound like a pathetic worrying ***** again, but you mean it won't sound weird, if I ask her how's it going, she says good and then I ask, "Really? Why's it going good?", also, in the case that I don't know this girl, what are some open-ended questions I could ask? Gah, I know I'm worrying too much again, but I think I would feel a lot better about approaching, knowing this.

dude it's really easy. just stop thinking so much about it. just chill out.

For example ask her about something going on around you. Like if you're at a track meet or something. Say something about track. Such as:

You: "so what do you think of the track team this year"
Her: "I think blah blah"

It's really easy if you would just stop worrying about about everything you do. I used to be the same way until I realized if I would just go with the flow, then it's EXTREMELY simple. :yes:

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:
STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!! GET THE GAME GOING!!!! STOP BEING NEGATIVE!!! ITS NOT A CHAT ROOM WHEN YOU SAY NO, ITS BAD, MAYBE!!! JUST ACCCEEPPTT THE FACT, THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK, UNLESS YOU TRY IT!!! just do IT.
Dude, calm it down, I'm just asking for advice. You see, what you people don't get is the difference between ASKING ADVICE and COMPLAINING, that above posts was NOT complaining, but ASKING ADVICE, yes, the first post was complaining, but that last one wasn't, I was just asking for advice.

dude it's really easy. just stop thinking so much about it. just chill out.

For example ask her about something going on around you. Like if you're at a track meet or something. Say something about track. Such as:

You: "so what do you think of the track team this year"
Her: "I think blah blah"

It's really easy if you would just stop worrying about about everything you do. I used to be the same way until I realized if I would just go with the flow, then it's EXTREMELY simple.
Seems pretty simple, I'll definitely try this if I see a girl that I want to approach(And I know I will), at the track meet. Let's hope, "Hey, how's it going?" is a good opener, considering this is my first time meeting the girl and neither of us know anything about each other at that point. However, that opener you posted about track, seems to be asking for a 1 liner. It's something the girl can simply say, "Oh, it's pretty good this year" to.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relax man. **** is real easy when u get the hang of it and just go with the flow. keep the conversation light, make her laugh somehow (any way u know how to). tease or something, notice something about her hair/clothes/acessories, wutever. also, i know how youre feelin when u say that u feel uncomfortable goin up to random girls and jus talkin to them. in high school, people dont usually do that so i know wut youre sayin. all u hav to do is make sure youre in her area and she notices you. when u get that eye contact or wutever goin, jus say "wuts up." then go from there

Reaction score
a thread about a thread, thats an interesting topic

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leave already.

Status
Not open for further replies.