Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Rule Keep your Mouth SHUT

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been said many times before but I sit here my fellow men typing this as my right hand still smells of lovely pu$$y juice from last night when escalating a girl who I've only been on 2-3 dates with. Went for F*close but she resisted greatly (at least I ate her out like no other) at the end even though her body was saying YES YES....next time though.....I went until she said no at leasT :up:

I can't reiterate how important it is to just keep your mouth shut about anything you and some girl do . Especially if you think that person you're telling is a good "friend". Unless that person isn't in the circle of friends or is somebody you reallly reallly trust. I tell you nowadays true Loyalty is hard to ****in' come by.

I talked to a co-worker/ex-friend now about things and me being idiotic said way to much ****. Knowing this guy was notorious for being a gossip king. I set myself up for what bit me in the ass later (kind of hurting me getting a F*** last night) Yet I played it smart and told her babe he is full of assumptions/bull**** and is a chump! (afc if I ever seen one)

She said Oh I don't want hear people talking about this or that....I knew that P-O-S was relaying stuff I said back to her ex-bf and making unnecessary drama. Also discovered the guy who was spreading half-truths and bull**** was actually at one point obsessed with my girl. (6 page letters, 100+ texts a day)

So...please take it from me. Keeeep your trap shut, no matter how much you think you trust some people. Some just get a rise out of starting up **** especially if they have a hidden agenda or in this case jealousy/envy.

Her ex-bf is pissed cause I got her talking about me and getting wet over me....Her ex-bfs little spy is pissed cause his game is **** (he buys women with gifts, like his current g/f) and couldn't get her in the past and thinks he might have a chance even now I imagine....So the next best thing for him is to try and play me like a fool.

*brushes shoulder off*
In the end though I guess you're not doing something right if you don't have at least a few haters......:crackup:

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true. I wouldn't be telling girls either about your sexcapades. In fact girls are 10x worse than any guy with spreading rumors because they live off drama. If a girl ever asks you about a hook-up just tell them you don't discuss girls with other girls. This adds a little mystery to yourself too. Usually when a girl asks you about a hook-up they are most likely jealous. If you don't tell them anything about it, it's just gonna make them more jealous. The less you talk about yourself, the better.

Last edited:

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
This is so true. I wouldn't be telling girls either about your sexcapades. In fact girls are 10x worse than any guy with spreading rumors because they live off drama. If a girl ever asks you about a hook-up just tell them you don't discuss girls with other girls. This adds a little mystery to yourself too. Usually when a girl asks you about a hook-up they are most likely jealous. If you don't tell them anything about it, it's just gonna make them more jealous. The less you talk about yourself, the better.
Thats true on dat one Voice....No Doubt!!

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Also, she knows you'll never talk about her to other people.

You can easily get a lifetime FB when a girl knows you're discreet and she has absolutely no clue about what you're up to sexually.

She'll always give it her best and not be thinking "omg, i'm being such a freak, people will find out".

I don't even comment to a woman about sex with her unless it's while we're having sex. Even a badly timed "compliment" about something she did the night before when she's in a totally different state can really screw things up in the future.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two Decrees of Seizeher are found in this post:

1. Keep your mouth shut.

2. You're no one until you have some haters.

Also, I hate pathetic chumps like the guy you describe. They don't have a clue, so they spend an inordinate amount of energy trying to derail someone else's game.

But they are so easy to render obsolete, just keep them in the dark next time.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread man. Easy, simple advice but very crucial.

Well done.