Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good or Bad sign that I often find women staring at me in public and then quickly

n'drangheta

Reaction score
Looking away. Some of them are decent too hot, they often have a look of indifference on their faces or downright disgust when they look at me. What gives?:confused:

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
mostly if a girl stares at you and then looks away when you notice her, good sign,

you also say sometimes in disgust, instead of analysing too much just go up and try conversating with them, if they seem very interested and good eye contact, then your in there.

In10se

Don Juan
Reaction score
well your best bet is to approach them and say "hey what was that look for?" and smile...if they are interested they will act shy and make up some excuse...my friend uses it all the time when we are out to chat up girls that check him out...no use in speculating further thread/

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you had to be looking too to know they were staring right? Maybe they were just repulsed by you.

Lol.

I'm kidding. But who cares man? You're starting to sound like some teenage attention wh0re that gets off on guys staring at them. Who knows what they were thinking. Maybe next time you should go up and ask.

-Scars

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesnt matter. Are you approacing them or are you running to an internet forum asking why girls are looking at you?