good or bad reputation?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok the thing is.. lately ive been told by some girls in my new school that i have no heart (i dun get emotionally attached), and they couldnt picture me loving someone, etc. so i asked around and lots of girls think this way about me (wtf?)

and this is the thing that shocked me... i was talking about this girl about that gay movie the notebook and i told her that all that romantic crap was bull**** and all the sudden she came on the defensive telling me i was inmature, with no self respect, and insecure for apparently not being able to be in a loving relationship, instead hooking up with different girls in parties, etc. ]

So i told her that i have yet to find that special somone, and then she asks me if im gonna keep hooking up with girls till i found that special someone, that that was wrong blah blah

so aparently most girls in school think im a heartless bastard o_O so guys i ask is this good or bad?

rowing_mike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't care that I'm "the meanest person in the world". Make jokes, don't constantly apologise. Probably them trying to make me feel bad so I'm extra nice to make up. Fat chance.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell them you're picky, and it takes a hell of a girl to win you over.
"I'm only nice if you deserve it ;)"

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing... i just heard this girl i almost ended in a relationship with(both liked each other but we were in the same classes so we both said **** it) said that i was "an ******* when im with my friends, but alone with her i was sweet,etc".. am i falling in the nice guy trap here? i dunno i usually treat most girls badly sumtimes ( cant help it xD) including her so i dunno