Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good or Bad? Doing and acting "CUTE"

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know..if you do and act in a "CUTE" way where girls just say aww so cute. Is that really mean that it's not attracive? Whats the deal with this?

Once in a while when I'll do a sweet thing for a girl like give her a call just to say goodnite, and goolduck on a test the next morning they'll do the whole aww so cute/sweet.

Good, Bad, neither?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it diffrent if the girl is your girlfreind for almost 4 months (my situation)

I agree its usually bad, UNLESS it is your girlfriend or a LTR and even then...SOMTIMES.. still think it's bad in that situation?

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read you last post. Don't ever go overboard (like calling her EVERY NIGHT). Make her wait and hope for the sweet things. Make her earn them. But don't neglect them either.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmm

come on guys get real.

ive had plenty of girls tell me I am cute or that is so cute..and I get fycked by them.

if your gf calls you cute its so bad..I mean she is fycking you, calling you, caring for you.

GOD FORBID!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
ummmm

come on guys get real.

ive had plenty of girls tell me I am cute or that is so cute..and I get fycked by them.

if your gf calls you cute its so bad..I mean she is fycking you, calling you, caring for you.

GOD FORBID!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOL. Agreed,

A lot of you are too obsessed with the whole nice guy vs. jerk mentality. Life is not as black and white as you think.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, there is nothing wrong with being called cute. All the girls who I've ever gotten with (or given me signals) have called me cute at one point or another. It just depends on the context. If, in the middle of a conversation, a girl calls you "cute", it's usually a GOOD thing. Just don't go overboard and try to act cute, because then she will think of you as an adorable child or little brother.

... and most of all, don't overanalyze this kind of stuff.

Reaction score
You want to be seen as cute? Cute like a castrated, declawed pillow?... i mean CAT?

Are you a man? Or some little kid?

Need a diaper? Awwww look at the cute baby. Do you want a lolly? Baby want a lolly? Come get the lolly baby...... and so on.

Reaction score
LOL

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Yeah you probly are going to hell. **** that. I'll join you.