Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good openers?

min619

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, just curious as to some of the openers you've used and the next question or two in the conversation?

let me know if you have any openers that have been killing it lately, as it's always nice to have fresh material. :rock:

m

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always make them up on the spot................based on the situation.........what she's wearing, where we are, who she's with, what song is on, the weather, ....

To me having something memorized is too rehearsed, unless you're a great actor, which I'm not.........unless I'm drunk.......and then I'm, well, drunk.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one I came up with but haven't tested. I think it's pretty good so if you use it you can deposit $9.95 into my Paypal account.....

Okay, here goes.

You walk into a store, pretty much any store. You see your target and walk up to her and say:

"Is there anything I can help you with today?"

And she says:

"Oh no thank you, I'm just looking"

To which you reply:

"Ok, good. Cause I don't work here so I wouldn't be much help anyway"

If she says "Yes, I'm looking for xxxxx" I'm sure you can come up with something creative to respond.

I call it a "default response". If a salesperson asks you if they can help you, you usually say "I'm just looking" to get them off your back. She won't expect that you are cracking a joke.

Can anyone else figure out a way to use a "default response" to break the ice?