Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good one liners for the check out girl? Need some help.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said before, in another thread, my day game has almost gotten as bad as my golf game....almost. I'm slowly reading the SS Bible and reading these forums in hopes I'll get back on track again.

Anyway, the most frustrating thing for me is my missed opportunities, not even giving it a shot. I feel one of the easiest ways to get your day game going is to practice on girls that have to talk to you. You know who they are: waitresses, girls at the cash register, receptionists, etc.

I'm sure this has been covered a few times but I guess a refresher course can't really hurt. I read some repsonses to "Can i help you with anything"? Anyone have some good one liners for the simple: "How are you today?"

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the advice!

Thought I would have gotten a few responses at least. lol

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, thats because it doesnt matter what you say its how you say it.

Also it takes more than one sentence to vibe with a girl (or anyone), you just have to go with the flow.

EDIT- hit my post count today, huzzah!

well not sure what the hurry is but you can talk about anything really. Try an observation or neg I guess.

observation
Good, btw thats an interesting hair style/dress/shoes where did you get it?

neg
Good, btw nice hair style/dress/shoes my mom has one just like it.

Its useful to throw the conversation back at her but with more context than before to get things flowing. I think the observation would be better, the neg ive come up with feels a bit forced without more context.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
Well, thats because it doesnt matter what you say its how you say it.

Also it takes more than one sentence to vibe with a girl (or anyone), you just have to go with the flow.
Agreed.

I'm just looking for some openers to the robotic "Hi, how are you?" Rather than a "good, how are you?"