Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good news for short guys

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
I think Brits seem to be taller than Americans.

It is very ethnic in New Jersey and alot of people from Southern European cultures and Hispanics are shorter than average. That is why when I go out, I seem tall.

Not sure if I agree with your comment. This might be true for a 5'5" man, but 5'8" is not considered short in this country (5'7" is).

I still think a handsome face goes further than height.

You are from Leeds? Do you live near the Castle? I was there in 2001.
Yes I think brits are taller, remember most people here are white with nordic ancestry so are likely to be a bit taller, and the other ethnic group is mainly black with some asians too. In USA there are a lot of small hispanics and latin people which drags the average down.

I'm just going on what I see, I think women are more prepared to date a below average looking tall guy than a good looking short guy but of course lots of factors play a part, it's mostly illusions, but I think height is a big deal breaker.

Yes I'm from Leeds, and yes I live near a big castle infact! Small world ehh. :D

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Yes I think brits are taller, remember most people here are white with nordic ancestry so are likely to be a bit taller, and the other ethnic group is mainly black with some asians too. In USA there are a lot of small hispanics and latin people which drags the average down.

I'm just going on what I see, I think women are more prepared to date a below average looking tall guy than a good looking short guy but of course lots of factors play a part, it's mostly illusions, but I think height is a big deal breaker.

Yes I'm from Leeds, and yes I live near a big castle infact! Small world ehh. :D
Yes, I know my English History. You guys are a combination of Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Normans, Celts and Vikings.

I am 1/2 Italian, but I get my height from my Irish Grandfather.

I have seen my fair share of short guys with attractive women.

Have you?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Yes, I know my English History. You guys are a combination of Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Normans, Celts and Vikings.

I am 1/2 Italian, but I get my height from my Irish Grandfather.

I have seen my fair share of short guys with attractive women.

Have you?
Not that common tbh, usually quite tall. Most guys here only want white girls because the foreign girls are ugly whereas the white girls are pretty. The white girls then have a large pool of men to choose, so they want them tall and usually white too. It's hard over here that's for sure.

MM

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Not that common tbh, usually quite tall. Most guys here only want white girls because the foreign girls are ugly whereas the white girls are pretty. The white girls then have a large pool of men to choose, so they want them tall and usually white too. It's hard over here that's for sure.

MM

I see short guys with hot girls here. I don't see it too too often, but I do see it.

I am 6' without a girlfriend and living at home with my parents.

My 5'5 3/4" friend is assistant director of a Division 1 University gym and is getting married to a cute medical student. Height certainly ain't everything.

BTW, I read that there are alot of cute Polish girls in Britain and that they are causing fist fights amongst the British men/boys because they are so much prettier than the British girls....lol.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
I see short guys with hot girls here. I don't see it too too often, but I do see it.

I am 6' without a girlfriend and living at home with my parents.

My 5'5 3/4" friend is assistant director of a Division 1 University gym and is getting married to a cute medical student. Height certainly ain't everything.

BTW, I read that there are alot of cute Polish girls in Britain and that they are causing fist fights amongst the British men/boys because they are so much prettier than the British girls....lol.
Nope it's the young, attractive english girls that are highly sought after. The rest are just fillers for those who don't get the girls they want.

MM

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Nope it's the young, attractive english girls that are highly sought after. The rest are just fillers for those who don't get the girls they want.

MM
Yeah, I saw some hotties when I was over there.

I would love to live there, but the weather would get to me.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:

MM
C'mon. Why do so many British guys go to Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and now Ukraine for long weekends? It isn't because they are into Post Soviet Relations. British girls are not attractive. Poor skin, bad facial bone structure, and spoiled little attitudes. The girls from the above four mentioned countries are everything that British girls are not.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from Cosmopolitan magazine, let me remind you. LOL!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
C'mon. Why do so many British guys go to Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and now Ukraine for long weekends? It isn't because they are into Post Soviet Relations. British girls are not attractive. Poor skin, bad facial bone structure, and spoiled little attitudes. The girls from the above four mentioned countries are everything that British girls are not.
They go there because they cannot get the attractive english girls. Same as American guys. The competition and overpricing of women is too much to handle. English girls are very attractive. A young, white, blonde, pretty english girl is about as good as it gets. White girls are sought after most.

MM

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
They go for easy sex.

Bad facial bone structure? Not attractive? What are you talking about?? They are probably bigger boned than average but so are the Baltic women. Catherine Zeta Jones (Wales) is a good example of british bone structure. Broad cheekbones and steep forehead, flattish face/nose. British women have bigger breasts too (second behind Irish women). Most would have blue eyes too.

You might not like fair skin but the reason tanned skin is so popular is because it hides imperfections and makes peoples features more defined.

meitenesrigas said:
Actually, the average male in the Dinaric Alps, Montenegro, and Lithuania/Latvia are almost that tall.
BTW, Dinarics are usually voted the ugliest people!

Where are you from?

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAH oh man I'm so tired of hearing about how tall guys are viewed as more attractive etc. etc.

Looks like the "master race" idea hasn't died yet. Can't wait till the next mo mo makes a "short to average height internment camp".

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh this is going to be very poorly written, I don't have much time but I felt its necessary to add these points:

Tall people make bad fighters too. Height is a good thing, to an extent...being too tall is bad. 5'11" is tall, a great height, IMO. I don't see how its evolutionary advantageous to be tall, and yet women choose tall guys.

Confidence should be above all in terms of factors of attraction, but its really hard to keep your confidence up when a girl says "Sorry, small fry, I only date tall guys." And it happens. I would be ignorant to say it doesn't happen. Why is it hard to keep your confidence up? Because you were rejected for something you can't CHANGE. Its like a girl goes up to you and says "The bulge in your pants isn't large enough, you probably have a small c***. Too bad." Sure you can change your hair style, your facial hair to complement your features, your clothing, your smell, your build, but all that aside, if you were born to be short you were born to be short.

I'm from southern US. Most "hot" women are 5'3"-5'8". Seems pretty tall, and the range seems absurd, but its the facts...from my personal experience...not some "overall" analysis that incorporates midgets and ugly to average women. Stick with your own experience and from how you judge the average height of HOT girls, because real statistical surveys are going to of course skew whats really important to us men :D.

If a woman wearing heels that raise her height more than about an inch (usually those "going-out" shoes), and she sees an average height man wearing shoes that have low heels, she won't say "Oh, he's a decent height, I'm just wearing heels thats what makes him look small." She will right off the bat think, "Ew, hes short." Shortness IS a turn off.

Moral of the story? If you are short or average height, wear shoes with the bottoms larger than 1/2 an inch.

ANYWAYS, in terms of looks, I height is more of a determining factor than attractive features. I know this because I often sarge with two of my friends...one of them is about 5'6" (fairly short by today's standards, but not that bad), and the other one is 6'1". The shorter one is by FAR more attractive than the tall one. The tall one looks average..girls would probably rate him a 6 out of 10. The shorter one would rank higher by most girls standards....don't ask me how I know, I just know.

Its funny how only about 6-7 inches makes such a great difference. The shorter one, even though he's more attractive, ALWAYS gets the uglier of the girls in a 2set or 3set. 100% of the time.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Ugh this is going to be very poorly written, I don't have much time but I felt its necessary to add these points:

Tall people make bad fighters too. Height is a good thing, to an extent...being too tall is bad. 5'11" is tall, a great height, IMO. I don't see how its evolutionary advantageous to be tall, and yet women choose tall guys.

Confidence should be above all in terms of factors of attraction, but its really hard to keep your confidence up when a girl says "Sorry, small fry, I only date tall guys." And it happens. I would be ignorant to say it doesn't happen. Why is it hard to keep your confidence up? Because you were rejected for something you can't CHANGE. Its like a girl goes up to you and says "The bulge in your pants isn't large enough, you probably have a small c***. Too bad." Sure you can change your hair style, your facial hair to complement your features, your clothing, your smell, your build, but all that aside, if you were born to be short you were born to be short.

I'm from southern US. Most "hot" women are 5'3"-5'8". Seems pretty tall, and the range seems absurd, but its the facts...from my personal experience...not some "overall" analysis that incorporates midgets and ugly to average women. Stick with your own experience and from how you judge the average height of HOT girls, because real statistical surveys are going to of course skew whats really important to us men :D.

If a woman wearing heels that raise her height more than about an inch (usually those "going-out" shoes), and she sees an average height man wearing shoes that have low heels, she won't say "Oh, he's a decent height, I'm just wearing heels thats what makes him look small." She will right off the bat think, "Ew, hes short." Shortness IS a turn off.

Moral of the story? If you are short or average height, wear shoes with the bottoms larger than 1/2 an inch.

ANYWAYS, in terms of looks, I height is more of a determining factor than attractive features. I know this because I often sarge with two of my friends...one of them is about 5'6" (fairly short by today's standards, but not that bad), and the other one is 6'1". The shorter one is by FAR more attractive than the tall one. The tall one looks average..girls would probably rate him a 6 out of 10. The shorter one would rank higher by most girls standards....don't ask me how I know, I just know.

Its funny how only about 6-7 inches makes such a great difference. The shorter one, even though he's more attractive, ALWAYS gets the uglier of the girls in a 2set or 3set. 100% of the time.
Well, I don't think being short means you can't get attractive women.

However, maybe I am underestimating how much of an advantage height actually is.

For example: I went out last night to a nice bar/club in a shore town in New Jersey. As I mentioned earlier, I am tall at 6'0 even. The majority of the guys in the club last night were around 5'7"-5'10". I was looking down on 80-85% of all the other men.

Now, I don't have a stunning looking face. My face is slightly above average. There were plenty of guys in the club who were just as handsome or better looking than me.

However, since [B]I was taller I stood out more. I guarantee I wouldn't have gotten looks from some of the hotties I did if I was not tall.

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly?? Does this fckin matter? I'm not tall more like average sized, and women still show attraction signs to me as far as not approaching and when I do approach their very receptive. I guess you could say I'm not tall, but I am dark, and handsome...lol. :up:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fuck is this helpful information or good news?! :cuss:

I'm 5'6 so according to the data only girls 5 feet and below would be attracted to me. What a load of bull shit. I know I'm at a disadvantage but I'm not going to limit myself to girls that are only 5 feet. Last time I checked there aren't many girls that short.

The average female height in the US is 5'2-5'7. Thats fine for me.

Terrible thread stuka1939 :down:

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
Actually, the average male in the Dinaric Alps, Montenegro, and Lithuania/Latvia are almost that tall. Look, there are less than 5 million people combined in Slovenia and Lithuania. Yet, they have 11 NBA players currently in the league! Countless others are playing in places like Italy and Spain. They are freaks! Lithuanian's are smart enought to have adopted basketball as the national sport. Even the doors are being built taller these days for the people. If you like tall elegant girls that all look like young models you should check the area out. They will probably all want to marry you before you leave though :p . Don't let the DJ masters know though. They won't appreciate the lack of business.

You want tall people? Really tall people? Visit: Lithuania, Latvia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Albania, or even Macedonia.
Wow. I'm impressed. Did you learn that at band camp?

Man, I go away for a few days and this place turns into The View. What a stupid thread.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn

This topic again? Just like some chicks like tall guys, others like guys who are closer to their own height. SOme like muscle, some dont. Some like beefy guys, others prefer skinny emo punk rockers.

Stop looking at height as a reason for poor success. Its absurd

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the end all, be all but height is a big deal. A lot of women simply will not date shorter than themselves, unless power/money/status come into the equation. All things being equal (which they most often are not), an average looking tall guy will have a lot more success than a good looking short man. I've seen it in my own life - I'm good looking, confident and have a vibrant personality but am 5'8 and have seen plenty of girls look past me for a taller, out of shape ugly dullard. I don't let it bother me and I do just fine - I just know that a certain segment of the female population is going to make that decision. Plenty of fish though, so it shouldn't really matter that much if you have everything else going for you.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm suprised that mahon isn't here whipping everyone into a frenzy.

Who cares about height?

Work on what you can, not what you can't unless you want to use a pair of stilts for the rest of your life or wear high heels.

comic_relief

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
How the fuck is this helpful information or good news?! :cuss:

I'm 5'6 so according to the data only girls 5 feet and below would be attracted to me. What a load of bull shit. I know I'm at a disadvantage but I'm not going to limit myself to girls that are only 5 feet. Last time I checked there aren't many girls that short.

The average female height in the US is 5'2-5'7. Thats fine for me.

Terrible thread stuka1939 :down:
Well I already explained what the real case was and how they arrived at that 'conclusion'. You shouldn't limit yourself to certain girls, but sometimes it's good to put a reason as to why women are going out with you. You happen to be 5' 6" which I didn't know, perhaps that's the reason rather than mythical powers and whatnot that these other guys supposedly have?

MM