Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good movies you've seen recently

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this movie. I did not know of the story until I saw it.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/06/whats-new-on-netflix-streaming-july-2014.html

The Battered Bastards of Baseball (Available July 11)
One of the major home-runs from the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, this minor-league baseball documentary was scooped up by Netflix to premiere exclusively on the streaming site. Battered Bastards charts the creation and lifespan of the Portland Mavericks, an independent baseball team founded by Bing Russell, father to actor Kurt Russell. It's a genuine underdog tale: To fill his roster, Bing recruited the misfits and outcasts of the MLB and turned them into a winning team. The Mavericks gave new life to all-stars like Jim Bouton and ignited the careers of a few non-baseball names: Kurt clocked time on the field during its inaugural season, while Oscar-nominated director Todd Field was the team's batboy. All three appear in the film alongside archival footage and Bing's lively spirit.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Guilty At 17" wow, just saw it, the chick "Devon" reminded me of an ex-oneitis I'd had. She was a serial liar too. Excellent acting all around. Did not like the end though, where they said, "Maybe (Devon) can get some help..." Help? This b!tch needed to be jailed for a long time, even though she was 17. It's a "false sexual harassment" movie. Based on a true story.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dreamworld"...if you're a short guy (I'm 6'2" but have dealt with this type of chick) and/or have dealt with diabolical women BPD, junkies, etc, then you will relate to this flick. At first, you're thinkin' Man, what an orbiter (the dude) or chump or most certainly, beta, and that he's gonna get used being the way he is, which is too damn sensitive and girly-talky - only has girl "friends." The movie's about following your dreams though, and taking risks going out on a limb and just being adventurous, only one life kinda thing, and behind every great man is a great woman. I did the striking out on my own back in 2003 and again in 2006 (where I was seriously hanging on by a shoestring chasing my dream which I finally achieved in 2008, financially/job-wise). It's a good little film that has never made it to theaters.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
"blood ties" one of the most red pill movies since fightclub, my fav part 40:13 and the scene after.

The ending is best. Shows the love (real love) between brothers.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
You know. Once my dad was called for jury duty. A man was on trial for murder.
My father didn't know this man, but he visited him in prison for 20 years, because this man had no one.

My dad said "guilty"

Crazy huh? Why give a fvck?

Not sure why he did it. But he did.

U

user43770

American Beauty. Just watched it for the first time in several years. Great examples of a man swallowing the red pill and a woman being hypergamous.