Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good move...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering how much slack you give in a situation to keep control.

Baby girl calls me up and wants to go out but she wouldn't set up a time later that night. She said she'll call me when she's ready. I said 'ummm that sucks, so lets set a time because I don't like sitting around."

She acts retarded and I say whatever, give me a call. Right after that I purposly left my phone in my car and came upstiars to lift and mess around on the computer.

Sucks turning down such a beautiful girl but...

She'll learn my time is valuable.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, then again.

Just grabbed my phone after not talking to her for a few hours and she had left like 8 messages.

I think she learned her lesson so I told her I went surfing and stopped by a buddy's house because I didn't feel like sitting around.

That way she knows and I still go on the date.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but do you really need to ask if it was good or not? based on dj principles you should know if it was good or not

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I like where you went with that but remember to frame these situation with exact wording little semantic differences like death tax and estate tax make a big difference in peoples' cognitive interpretations. So next time this comes say "look I got a lot going on in my life [u always should btw] and I dont' slow down for someone who is not dependable...ever" of course personalize it...DeAngelo recommends laying down the law up front "Two things I don't put up with are people who won't respect my time or my property, get it"

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeoplesChamp
Two things I don't put up with are people who won't respect my time or my property, get it"
That would be kind of hard to throw out there without sounding too harsh.

This girl isn't worth it anyway she's on a break from her ex and I'm moving outta town. Later guys I'll check back on the board in a week- off to New Orleans! Time to get laid.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always felt it best to SHOW people how you are instead of TELLING them.

Leaving your phone in the car and letting her leave 8 messages is fine. You don't need to TELL her all that corny "my time is a valuable commodity" crap. If you ACT that way she'll get the picture.