Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good luck to you guys with all your endeavors

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just written this to wish everyone the best of luck with whatever you want to achieve in life. I've decided that clubs and PU aren't for me. I don't enjoy them, they are basically a chore. I'm afraid I just don't have the required personality. I'm accepting of these facts, it's little annoying that I will never get the girls I want, but those girls aren't attracted to guys like me. Clubs have just became a expensive chore that I hate.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no worries, thanks for your contributions here, I'm sure you'll find an endeavor that more closely fits you.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like quiter talk to me. If you don't want to go to clubs fine, there are other places to meet women. But you shouldn't give up on yourself.

And sorry my post count isn't 777 to follow the pattern.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion clubs suck for guys that dont fit the place but as Sharingan said there are many other places where you can run your game.
Anyway this is not a job and it does not require your fulltime so instead of quitting just take a pause.

And of course let's pretend my post count is 888 of course.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you have to go to clubs or even be a PUA.
In fact, you're probably better off if you don't become a PUA.
That doesn't mean you can't get some decent girls though.
Good luck to you, I hope you find what it is that you're looking for.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know what it is. I never have fun at clubs, most of the time when I've forced myself to go I just drink. Either I'll stand against a wall facing the dancefloor or I'll find a place to sit down. I never dance or approach (I have a weird phobia of approaching). Even when ppl tell me to dance I usually say "**** it" and I always leave after a hour or two. Last night I just left my friends without telling them, it's not their fault that I'm lame.

Worst part of this is I don't know what I'd rather be doing. I could be at home doing work or watching a movie, but that doesn't excite me any more than the club. Maybe I'm just a boring person that doesn't even like his own life.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you think the girls you want are at the club.

By the way, don't be a quitter like that Lance Armstrong who was about to die of cancer... oh wait.

He didn't quit.. hmmm, I wonder what he did. There's more to life then going to clubs and pu.

Clark Kent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion, you're ONE BIG ATTENTION WHVRE.

How many times have you posted this same thread?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177441
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175391
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178958

Theres a word for this, its called ''Projection''. You project your problems on PU or Clubs for you situation and not yourself. Stop putting so much weight on this, and go out to have FUN. You give up way too easily, why should a woman have relations with a dude who gives up at the first sign of trouble.

Let go.

You know what you have to do.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
Worst part of this is I don't know what I'd rather be doing. I could be at home doing work or watching a movie, but that doesn't excite me any more than the club. Maybe I'm just a boring person that doesn't even like his own life.
I doubt it. What is it that you like to do?

For me, I guess I'm kind of an intellectual but I also like the arts somewhat and enjoy pushing my body physically.

I try to make friends that fit into those categories as much as possible.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion....please stop getting down on yourself. Like you said, maybe clubs n sh!t are really not your thing. They never were mine and I'm very sociable and can literally talk to anyone anytime.

I hope you use the time spent at clubs doing things you like to do. If you don't have much that you enjoy, well, I suppose you'll have to find some new things and make some changes. Something else, for most of my single life, women simply "appeared" when I least expected it. I never spent much time actually chasing skirt. Maybe that will be the case for you.

I hope you are not leaving SS.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion, you have got to get a fun hobby.....Something adventurous...something you always wanted to do. There is something out there in this world for everybody. When you find that naturally you will meet new people.

I know where you are coming from, because I hate clubs too, they are no fun to me anymore all it is are Attention hors and dudes trying to be Alpha. Everyone is shoving through each other...it gets annoying.

It's packed with a mountain of wall of people...I swear clubs should have a limit to how many bodies they can fit in one place. once they reach capacity NO MORE PEOPLE GET IN. Go to the club down the street

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
I doubt it. What is it that you like to do?

For me, I guess I'm kind of an intellectual but I also like the arts somewhat and enjoy pushing my body physically.

I try to make friends that fit into those categories as much as possible.
I don't know what I like to do. I try different things to find something that I enjoy, but to be honest I've yet to discover it. I do the things I have to, work, study, etc. But I don't know what to do with my free time. Don't like video games anymore. Don't like clubs. Don't like watching tv except for a few shows. Have very few friends to even chill with, most of the guys I know are just about getting girls. I do like spending time with a girl, but I don't meet many that are willing to spend time with me.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 5cents worth.. Dont even worry about women! There not important.. Work on yourself and do whatever you want. Sometimes i think the more you try the more you fail when it comes to women.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure something you like to do isn't playing WoW for 14 hours a day!!

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
My 5cents worth.. Dont even worry about women! There not important.. Work on yourself and do whatever you want. Sometimes i think the more you try the more you fail when it comes to women.
I think this is less about not getting women and more about not enjoying my life. Obviously it sucks that I'm not getting women, but I'm sure that if I was having fun I wouldn't care.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
Make sure something you like to do isn't playing WoW for 14 hours a day!!
Like I said, I don't like video games anymore. Only reason I even own a PS3 is to watch movies.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I think this is less about not getting women and more about not enjoying my life. Obviously it sucks that I'm not getting women, but I'm sure that if I was having fun I wouldn't care.
Supose you just have to keep on with life and wait for that happiness. Im not happy with my life at the moment and i havent been truely happy for a long time but I just keep on going.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Scion said:
I'm just written this to wish everyone the best of luck with whatever you want to achieve in life. I've decided that clubs and PU aren't for me. I don't enjoy them, they are basically a chore. I'm afraid I just don't have the required personality. I'm accepting of these facts, it's little annoying that I will never get the girls I want, but those girls aren't attracted to guys like me. Clubs have just became a expensive chore that I hate.

Cut the crap. "Picking up" in clubs is easy. Don't think of "picking up" that's what's done with trash. Go to clubs to meet people. Don't worry about an outcome. Go out to have fun for yourself. You aren't afraid of "rejection". You are afraid of being ACCEPTED by someone who you think you aren't "worthy" of.

Dress in current stylish clothes. None of that fruity PUA nonsense.

Make random remarks to women when passing. Like: Those shoes look pretty good on you. Good choice. (Girl's love to talk about shoes. Something I never paid attention to.) TALK to all kinds, sizes, of women at the bar etc. "What kind of drink is that?" This way you force yourself to meet ALL KINDS of women. Ugly, hot, average etc. They may have a friend who you're attracted to that winds up liking you.

Point at something they may be wearing that's different and say "What is that?!" (I've done it before and had girls laughing and stopped to talk.)

Forget thinking about "picking up". Go out to meet people. And just talk. the more you go out just talking to people the easier it is. There's really no secret DJ Ninja stealth Pickup tactics. Just talk to people and see if they seem interested in you. Talk for a bit. Then walk away and meet other people. If you run into them later say hi and see if they feel like continuing conversation, then ask for a number or whatever.

I've done it in many clubs in Atlantic City NJ, Florida, NY, CT, Cali, Montreal (Just visiting, on vacation, or in my home area).

This "pick up" crap is waaay to over analyzed.

Again. FORGET the going out to "pick up". Go out to TALK and MEET new people. Simple.