Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good looking women stick with good looking men

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obviously true, you may say "what the **** is that ugly dude doing with that hot woman?"

it's all about attraction, she just likes certain type of guy she attracts to...

if you are totally average joe look or worse, it's really hard to get her interested in you without having communication between you two

they attract to hot guys immediately, then they attract to those with personality and a DECENT look they can accept, and left those people with great personality but not the best look of the world

I rarely gets approached by hot woman, always the average/lower looking ones.

When I tries to approach the hot woman, they always turned off by how I look! well I can't ****ing help it if I was born with that oily, and skinny genetics.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't follow. Why don't you do something about it?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont agree with this, good looking girls want a man that will kiss thier asses so they mainly like the afc guy with low self esteem.

The Rake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on things. Young women (under 25) will naturally fawn over the Brad Pitt type if they had a room of men to choose from. Call it shallowness if you may. If you've ever overheard girls in high school talk to each other, you would hear "oh, look at that Rod! Oh. he's so hot (i.e. a pretty boy)!". So these HB9s' fantasy is to hook up with the really handsome dudes (he could be 5'-6" even, but he has the face of Adonis) and sow their wild oats until they reach the ripe old age of 25. Then, they think about settling down. At this age, their desirability is diminished and they will consider average looking guys (especially the ones with promising careers who could make good providers for her and her children).

Bottom line: Young HB9s seek out handsome dudes to sow their wild oats and will settle down with ugly to average looking men when their prime years are behind them.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, my gf is hot and Im hot. Agreed.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, never put women into types by age, looks etc. The only 2 types of women are the crazy party chicks and the nice daddy's girl. Thats it. Women are all attracted by the same things except some are harder to fool and play games with (nice girls). And also they are more likely to go for the LTR than the party girl. ANY guy with a great personality, unless he has some horrible physical defects, can be with any woman he wants. But this only if he knows how to do things right.
I dont see the point of posts like these, theres many people here who dont look good but are willing to work on their game, then a ****er comes and posts this. Are you trying to help? give advice? or just telling us the facts according to you? because thats really not needed. Please dont post unless its to help or get help, not to put others down.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop being a ****ing *****....

obviously if you come here to post this garbage you are a low selfesteem guy who already believes he cant get a so called hot girl.

does it better ur chances if u are naturally hotter? yes

can you still get hot women being average or slightly below Yes?

does it take a man and not a wimp to get these women? YES

and 2nd off..go to the gym, get a symestrical body...things will turn for you

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Reality is reality and in reality good looking people attract the opposite sex a lot faster. Everyone appreciates beauty.

Now lets also deal with reality, if you arent a naturally good looking person, unless you have money, there is nothing you can do to change it, deal with it.

Reality, anyone no matter how you look can enhance their looks, by fashion, and exercise.

If you arent blessed to be born one of the good looking, pouting about it will do you no good. Work with what you have, if your looks arent your best asset, improve something else like your game. Donald Trump may not be the most attractive guy, but his billions more then makes up for it.

Use what you have, and stop complaining about what you don't have!