Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Looking Loser "PUA" Video: Cute 18Teen Girl (5 min. asap BOUNCE)

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow seriously man hate mail god what has the world come to and people are going online to try and improve themselves.

I've picked up girls at the book store and you can easily see if a girl is uncomfortable, this one was ALL FOR IT. I was surprised this one girl came home with me 20 minutes after meeting her and she was the hottest of the bunch.

It can be done. It does take work though

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP : good videos , but I wounder if the orange woman can call police and accuse you by harassment ? what your layer told you about that ? a lot of times this is what prevent a lot of guys (including me ) from be the aggressive man that women really like

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those reddit nerds made me sick, some of them even went as far to say he murdered her. Really?

They despise what they cannot understand. (Picking up women)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I've been wondering about the WK's who in their jealous frustrations (if they can) would keep putting up the video on different sites in order to have GLL "shamed" and possibly ruined because he put up a simple video showing how to pick up girls of different legal ages. (as say the original chick ever found out about the video)

This thread I put up on the video you may want to have taken down.

What I find hilarious is the complete hypocrisy that the same dudes who post on BB.com that noted in the thread regarding the video were going to put it on reddit and have obviously been commenting on it are the same ones who run amok in their Plenty of Fish Discussion threads whining about "WK phaggots ruining it" for them in regards to responses etc. on POF in those threads. Pathetic little "Bra's" who'd rather lather themselves up in a frenzy over Zyzz living vicariously through a dead steroid abuser.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion all fertile women regardless of their age looking for the most masculine and strong male regardless of his age

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow,

Your good dude. What was your progression like?

I'm just now getting the "balls" to talk to day-day girls I see but it's always innocent, and probably boring conversations. I'm trying to have as much fun as possible in the interactions, but I've got a ways to go. I'm getting better and more comfortable with subtle kino but nothing great.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've gotten the you're a player **** test or you have sex all the time,
I can honestly say that this has contributed to me losing a girl. I'll do that next time.

About the older guy thing since I'm in highschool, I can see and now completely understood why some of my friends and I said stuff about one of the teachers "flirting" with a girl(she's 17), granted it's a pe class, but, every time we see this someone says derogatory comment about the teacher. When I have heard it I was all ways just glad I wasn't really attracted to her.
After reading this, I don't really see why I thought it was so weird

Oh, first time ever getting on reddit, not too impressed but, some of it was funny as hell.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
Well, I've gotten the you're a player **** test or you have sex all the time,
I can honestly say that this has contributed to me losing a girl. I'll do that next time.

About the older guy thing since I'm in highschool, I can see and now completely understood why some of my friends and I said stuff about one of the teachers "flirting" with a girl(she's 17), granted it's a pe class, but, every time we see this someone says derogatory comment about the teacher. When I have heard it I was all ways just glad I wasn't really attracted to her.
After reading this, I don't really see why I thought it was so weird

Oh, first time ever getting on reddit, not too impressed but, some of it was funny as hell.
Ive been there too , back in my younger days id see dudes making progress with girls or using cheezy lines and when they worked , id always get pissed , because i never had the balls to do the stuff or take the risks that they did , and i missed out for it and learned my lesson. now the men who i would have mocked , i now respect . its a simple part of growing up and understanding things better .

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad as far as the pick up goes. Just goes to show how easy this stuff is if you know how to play the game. Although young girls are not my thing. I stopped going after 18 year olds when I was 20.

If a friend of mine tried to brag about bagging an 18 year old I think the bulk of my circle of friends would be like "dude, seriously?"

It's no secret young girls are immature and definitely dig older guys.

But I'm digging the approach as far as technique goes.

Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
[What GoodLookingLoser does....] it won't get "good girls."
I have to completely disagree with you. Respectfully.

my entire experience says otherwise, both ways actually.

By "good" girls you mean not sluts?
This girl was a virgin, I don't know how much more of a good girl she can be.

Or do you mean "hot" as the primary criteria for good?
Just about all the girls I approach in and out of my videos are hot. The girls out here are mad hot, they are on every corner.

Or do you mean "educated"?
I've banged, plenty of girls at UCLA, USC. In fact my #2 girl has an MBA from Northwestern and graduated sigma *** laude from the University of Chicago (undergrad). She's 24 and super hot.

I banged some girls when I went to Law School at the University of San Diego (Top-50!) for 1 semester haha.

Or by "good" girls you girls against having sex
?
Because yes that's true. They GET LOST, and pretty fast too. :)

this in no way is to insult you... not in any way, I just want to make sure I/we know how you define "good" girls because my experience says otherwise. Btw- I used to think the same thing as I assume you are saying, I was pretty judgmental too since I couldn't get these "bad" girls :)

I encourage you to read this with an open mind, if you still disagree I won't try to convince you otherwise, just hear me out because I know where you are coming from (4-5yrs. ago I pretty much thought the same thing)-
http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/05/05/picking-up-sluts/

if you strictly mean "looking for a boyfriend" that is a mixed bag. The majority of girls that become my fukbuddies are looking for me to be their boyfriend after a little while, its a challenge for them and pretty fun. Their sexual experience ranges from NONE to SOME to A LOT. They just think I'm cool and I think they are cool.

The majority of girls that are down to become fukbuddies (in any situation) are USUALLY trying to get the guy into a relationship after some point in time. Like I said, a hot girl loves the challenge of converting a "player" into a loyal boyfriend. Those are the relationships and guys that they OBSESS over. Way more fun than the not-a-challenge nice guy, boring free boyfriend.

I look edgy, but not like a scumbag (not relationship material) at the same time im not confused for a Nice Guy (boyfriend material)... I'm somewhere in between leaning closer to 'scumbag' on the continuum, but not far enough to be a scumbag that she can't bring around her friends. I'm in the 'good guy' category, a player that she could potentially show to her family. Not to pat myself on the back too much, but the "good guy/player" is what I suggest most guys shoot for. You'll get your fair share of SAME day/night lays and also have very high %%% of retention for bedbuddies. Thankfully, that came naturally for me but it can be developed me. Originally, however, I was solely relationship material. At times, I could unintentionally confuse some girls that I was a player when I was the biggest pus$y around.

NaughtyNinja posted this before I joined the forum
"Retention" (keep f-buddies in uncommitted relationships)
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196941

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy named DBOT

There was a guy in the forums that claimed he did the same thing in real life

his name is dbot and he has a couple of great things with approach experiments of just going up to girls and its a ratio of success most will say no but you will get yes's in there.

I tried his experiment and posted on the forum about it twice.
2 Failed experiments for me. Then i tried my own way and i got success it does take some work but it can be done.

I was thinking of making videos like this as well i didnt know the legal ramifications of doing so, i dont have as much muscle mass, arent as big and i think i might not be as good looking as "good looking loser" but ive gotten numbers and take homes in as little as 20 minutes and trust me it takes serious balls, especially when others around it feels like everyone is listening in and judging

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the main thing that main thing that Good looking loser did right in his approach was that he hit on the right woman, made sure by compliance testing her and at the same time did a bit of kino. There was an equal proportion of male-female interested going on. She sh!t tested him. Basically, you passed each others tests.

If Good Looking Loser had approached a woman who would not have had immediate interest for him already, he would have failed with his approach with directly saying he was interested and attracted. He would have had to do an indirect approach.

Again, Good Looking Losers approach worked in this instance because he correctly scoped out and approached an already interested girl. Therefore, his direct approach worked. To approach a not immediately interested girl, you use an indirect opener. Direct openers will often fail with girls who know nothing about you already.

So, somehow Good Looking Loser had some mojo going on with the girl already. Direct approaches and openers don't always work. But if it is indeed true that he did not know the girl previous and chose to approach her, it means that Good looking Loser knows what girls to go after who are going to show interest, and that's a good skill to have when doing cold pickups.

So, using the Mystery Method Model, Good Looking Loser Passed the A category and hit the B category. If he went directly to C, its not going to last long. It did seem like he sped through some B stuff while doing A stuff.