Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good looking loser called this site out lol

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well by his logic he ought to be getting less pvssy than anyone going by the amount of articles he writes. A short post on a forum is one thing. A full blown article is another. PLus he gets paid for his writing so he would say that, wouldn't he? It's just a form of advertising using scaremonger tactics.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you have to decide which advice/information to take onboard and what to ignore depending on your circumstances.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't see him say SoSuave specifically. He just showed pictures that looked like the format of this forum.

Do keep in mind that this forum uses vBulletin templates. That means that there could be other forums that look exactly like ours but have different addresses.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with him.

A lot of the guys on here are either going off of their past experiences with women that date way back or they hardly have much experience but give out advice they read elsewhere. The saddest tragedy of all forums like this is that the best are out getting laid and having a life than sitting here. Just read most of the stuff on this place and you will see it is bitterness and complaints about how awful women are. Most guys that have success are too busy being around girls to even bother with forums. At most they check facebook/social media and maybe reddit but they don't go that deep to the web to find this place.

For the past few months I have been going out regularly and developing a good lifestyle for myself, hardly leaves me much time to waste on sites like this other than for reading. I do not have the time to answer some angry reply from a user and have my blood pressure rise because some idiot is trying to specifically do that.

The fact of the matter is, a lot of successful guys out there do not use forums like these. Furthest they will go is making a couple of posts here and there but other than that, they are too busy getting laid, having a social life, or just enjoying life to even waste time on forums in general.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking loser sounds like a typical sexually-frustrated chump...or at least, that's the demographic that he's trying to peddle his "guru" wisdom. His "followers" obviously don't realize that the only people who are so obsesed with getting laid are the ones who don't get laid very often...or at all.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He posted that like 3 years ago. But his stuff about looks, style & social freedom is great advice. One of the better people to 'follow' in the pua world.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's NO difference between ANY form of advice online. If it's on a screen in front of your face it can be real or can be all a bunch of lies. It's up to the reader to realize if he's being had. You can call out sites all day, but you're just another douche bag on the net, just like everyone else...on the net.

Wanna be different? Wanna be "real"? Burn all your laptops and cellphones, go get laid every night, become a living sex-Buddah, and give your wisdom to anyone who visits you on the summit of Sex Mountain. If you're not doing that, you're just like all of us spewing 0's and 1's through a keyboard.

Fücking life basics 101 here.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree with Pair.

As a side note, my biggest problem with commercial gurus is that I don't believe that seduction can actually be taught.

Ask questions. Get some advice/tips here and there. But it's ultimately something that you have to figure out for yourself. Some guys will do well. Some never will. But I don't think trying to copy somebody else is the way.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He thinks forums suck, yet he has his own forums. But let's put aside the fact that he's a hypocrite. He highlights a few posts of people posting nothing that useful for anyone to give advice to and yes we do see that a lot but that doesn't mean that forums are useless. There's a lot of very useful advice on here.

To be perfectly honest I'm not a big fan of his style anyway as a pick up guy. Roosh and RSD over here any day of the week.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I follow his forum from time to time, not fussed on the way he advocates steroid use, he endorses a kind of douchebag mentality. While there is some useful stuff it is to some extent a breeding ground for insecurity. It is not really an open forum. He must be sponsored by the makers of fleshlight as there is a whole online community on his site who are dedicated to it.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
He thinks forums suck, yet he has his own forums. But let's put aside the fact that he's a hypocrite. He highlights a few posts of people posting nothing that useful for anyone to give advice to and yes we do see that a lot but that doesn't mean that forums are useless. There's a lot of very useful advice on here.

To be perfectly honest I'm not a big fan of his style anyway as a pick up guy. Roosh and RSD over here any day of the week.
He actually addressed that in the article. So, maybe give him a little leeway.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just looked at his forum and there are forum sections for drugs and penis pumps.

Not sure what form of game that is but good luck to them..