Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good looking and well dressed dudes makes hot chicks feel bad about themselves?

Full^Benny^Henny

Reaction score
I'm in San Diego. It seems that most of the 9's and 10's here are with dudes who although are not fat, look like they have not worked out in their entire lives. Someone could say that they just know how to manipulate women but I don't think that is what is going on here.

I think that a good amount of hot chicks do not want a good looking dude who goes to the gym every day looks good and dresses well because they...

1. Would rather be the center of attention?
2. Would rather have a guy who they know cannot get any other girls so they will stick around and be their pussified vase that they can mold to their desire?
3. Feel like Sh!t when they see that guy acting healthy while they stuff their face (but they don't need to work out and still have a good body).

I overheard a conversation the other night about the same topic and this chick was saying that she could never date a guy in better shape than her because it makes her feel like crap. Which means in my opinion she is a dumb b!tch but I'd still hit it.

Does anyone see this phenomena?
Do you agree or disagree? Why?
And if you agree how do we get the pu$$y?

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just an insecure girl you overheard a conversation from.

She basically has nothing more than looks which defines her personal worth/value in the relationship.

A smart woman would love and appreciate a guy that takes care of his appearance, and not sweat about it as long as his overall character is attractive.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Full^Benny^Henny said:
I'm in San Diego. It seems that most of the 9's and 10's here are with dudes who although are not fat, look like they have not worked out in their entire lives. Someone could say that they just know how to manipulate women but I don't think that is what is going on here.

I think that a good amount of hot chicks do not want a good looking dude who goes to the gym every day looks good and dresses well because they...

1. Would rather be the center of attention?
2. Would rather have a guy who they know cannot get any other girls so they will stick around and be their pussified vase that they can mold to their desire?
3. Feel like Sh!t when they see that guy acting healthy while they stuff their face (but they don't need to work out and still have a good body).

I overheard a conversation the other night about the same topic and this chick was saying that she could never date a guy in better shape than her because it makes her feel like crap. Which means in my opinion she is a dumb b!tch but I'd still hit it.

Does anyone see this phenomena?
Do you agree or disagree? Why?
And if you agree how do we get the pu$$y?
There is some truth to this. Sure any normal woman would want to date a guy who takes care of himself and is at least decent looking and not a slob.

But take a 6 or 7 average looking woman and I think she would feel intimidated and slightly out of place dating an Armani male model who would steal all the attention.

Its common sense.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you REALLY want to see some "WTF couples" come to the south, or better yet any small town in the south. you will honestly lose your mind because you'll see a guy who you wouldn't think could EVER get a girl that looked half-@$$ed decent but yet he's dating a girl that is super hot. ok that maybe stretching it but i can promise you that you will ask yourself at least 5 different times a day "how the fvck did HE get HER?". it's not money because they all dress pretty crappy and drive trucks way older then me, it's d@mn sure not looks because the only 6-packs these guys have are what they drink on the weekends....or the fact that they're so skinny they have one due to that, it's not that they're funny really...if you talk to them youd see that their personality isn't any better then yours. the fatter the men get the more their women stay in shape around here. no lie. for every guy i see whos in good shape with a good looking chick, i will see 10 couples where the guy looks WAYYYYYY out of the girls league. it makes you wonder if youre too good looking for them since they wont give you the time of day and if they hold it against you that youre in shape, or maybe youre "ugly" in their eyes when in reality youre thinking "***** are you blind??!! why are you with him??!!". oh and when these guys who somehow score these hot girls, you can bet they get them knocked up in less then 6 months and then release a new single mom on the rest of us, or theyll either have a shutgun wedding and live happily ever after in their single wide trailer.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a lot of truth to this. I rarely see well matched couples looks wise. Most of the time I see a really hot girl the guy looks awful. Makes you wonder if all the gym time, diet and self improvement is worth it!

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if maybe I judge women's looks harsher than you guys or whatever, but I NEVER see a super hot chick dating a normal looking dude. N E V E R. I see some average looking chicks dating ugly guys, and some average looking chicks dating handsome guys, but the super hots chicks I see are always with adonis like guys with athletic bodies and handsome features and everything.

Like I say, I'll believe this myth when I see it. But in my life, it seems FAR more common for me to see super handsome dudes dating average chicks than the other way around.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with mojo. I have also never seen a HB 9+ with an ugly guy. This spans throughout my high school years, college, bar scene, etc. I honestly cannot think of one single exception.

Sometimes guys see a hot chick with a dude who they think isn't attractive, but in actuality they're underestimating the guys looks. Now I have seen really hot chicks with guys that don't have a good face, but they make up for it by being 6'1" 200.

You also have to remember that not a lot of guys have the guts to approach a HB 9. Sure they might stare, and say "hey baby" but how many do you think approach, start a conversation and go for the number? Not many. Good looking dudes naturally have more confidence and are going to be more inclined to approach, which is why you see them with those chicks.