Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good jobs for a High Schooler

RockstarCowboy

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've had a few jobs so far but most have been really bad. I worked at a fast food place for a summer and that sucked and I worked at a Subway which only lasted for two days. My best job by far was pizza delivery, but my car ended up dying on me. I bought a new car but I don't want to put the work on it (I was driving over a hundred miles a night). Anyways, I want some ideas for a good job. Was thinking about trying something at the YMCA but I'm not sure. Would like something fun that pays decent enough.

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have a brookstone or sharper image near your area, APPLY NOW. Any kind of small store retail is great because your whole time is spent talking to customers and you have about 30 minnutes of stocking at night. I can safely say that my job at brookstone and my experience there learning to be a better salesman improved my game about 3x. It also helps you out in cold aproaches since you make about 50 to 100 a day.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
In n Out if your in california, arizona, ohio and nevada
Coldstone Creamery :D
Jamba Juice

Those are just places i would think of working.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clix said:
if you have a brookstone or sharper image near your area, APPLY NOW. Any kind of small store retail is great because your whole time is spent talking to customers and you have about 30 minnutes of stocking at night. I can safely say that my job at brookstone and my experience there learning to be a better salesman improved my game about 3x. It also helps you out in cold aproaches since you make about 50 to 100 a day.
:up: but....

....MAKE SURE you get a job in customer service...you could be working carrying boxes in the back out of sight and out of mind of all the hot girls!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a lifeguard.

You get a tan!

It takes money to train, and the course take a while to complete, but once you're certified you can work just about anywhere.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeguard.
On top of getting paid to tan and meet girls i have the keys to the pool.

Iv never had a girl say no to a little swim at night

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it.
Honestly becoming a lifeguard was one of the best things to ever happen to me.
But like what Vice said, there are classes you have to take and they are pretty gay and boring

Fluid

Don Juan
Reaction score
retail grocery store , lots of other students working with u and purrre jokes, but depends on ur place...

as a uni student i love my place cuz i can basically do what i want as long as work gets done

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think that if you really don't need a job then its better to spend the time elsewhere (on a hobby, schoolwork, practising your game, enjoying HS while we still can) rather than just getting some extra pocket money?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as a postman.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked as a construction worker with adults for two summers and learned many handy man trades, skills, and tips, which are especially important as the traditional handy man skills are becoming hard to find in guys as American society becomes more feminized and metro sexual.

Construction pay is good, you're outdoors, its physical so you get strong and bulk up, tough work but try it out.

The only jobs I've had were manual labor, but manual labor doesnt pay well. It's best to learn a job that requires skill, web design is always a good one.

Someone suggested to not work, and have a hobby, enjoy life, I agree, you can spend your whole life working, which I why I find filling out surveys to be a good method of income. Enjoy these years in high school, have fun, don't work too hard, or else HS will just be a hazy, distant memory.

Last edited:

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clothing store or coffee shop are definitely the best ways to go, practice opening set after set.