Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good info about sugars (lactose, fructoce, malto and reguar dex)

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have just posted one thread containing all of the links, you know

see "signal to noise ratio" for clarification

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
player backwards guy, what are you talking about? He just posted a link to a thread about sugars. What other links should he put in one thread?

The other link he posted in another thread, is a completely different subject.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well in case you hadn't noticed, the OP just made a significant number of threads where he simply mentions a topic in the subject line and then posts links to wannabebig.com articles

that's what i'm referencing in my original response to the OP. all of his posts could have just as easily been consolidated into one thread for posting, improving readability and the signal to noise ratio.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not necessarily, if each of them had spawned a separate discussion.

i don't think you can fault his enthusiasm either, most of the linked articles are quite good, and i learned from several of them

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Throttle. Seperating these links into differnet threads leaves room for people to reply to that specific link. While his "signal:noise ratio" may be one that you don't feel is necessary, people reading these links, and responding to them may appreciate them. It prevents a lot of confusion.