Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good idea?

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl at my gym that is no more than a 7,but something about her really hits me. I like her a lot. I wanna talk to her, but she doesnt give me any negative or positive signals. In addition, the gym is very small with people around all the time. I can talk to a girl when there are not a lot of people around even if I dont get signals, but when I am surrounded by about 20 people all nosy and curious, I get stuck.
Here is what I wanna do. Wait for her in the parking lot and talk to her when she gets out. But I just think it would be lame, wouldnt it?
If it's not lame, what do you think I can tell as to why I talk to her in the lot, not in the gym. I know I still have some AFC behaviors, but , I am working on it

Da Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Find an excuse to go out in the lot when you know she is out there.Oops,I forgot my money,towel,belt,....

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find an excuse to go out in the lot when you know she is out there.Oops,I forgot my money,towel,belt,....
or "oops, i threw my weight out the window" :D

But seriously, try smiling at her first, this always works wonders. Then, maybe when you see her about to leave or on her way out catch up with her then ...

"So, did you have a good workout?"
"Would you like me to be your personal gym" :)

Or maybe something a little smoother...