Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Good guy" and "Nice Guy" is there a difference?

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you are chillin with a girl and get on the topic of guys and ways you can tell duds from quality men, and then the girls says "your a good guy" (using you as an example) ie, sincere, honest, blah blah.

Is this a good thing? or is that the equivalent of the dreaded "your a nice guy" or "hes a nice guy".

If a chick says "your a good guy" is this indeed, good.......
discuss

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*shrug*
it's not really a nice guy, but it's not really a DJ either....

it certainly means she likes you..... but probably just as good company. After all, young girls aren't attracted to what they "consider good", are they?

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the girl. There are some rare girls out there that LIKE the "nice guy", and not as their doormat. These girls are a great find, since this preference means that they value (and thus quite likely posess) some very good qualities. Don't worry too much about stereotypes - there are all sorts of different girls out there, and what really matters is the type of girl you want.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, in the context, we were talking about past relationships and she proceeded to tell me about a jerk BF she once had, and that she has had her share of jerks in the past. (shes 26)

So I then asked her "so how can she tell if a guy is not a jerk". To which she followed through with useful info of character traites and in conclusion, she used me as an example of a "good guy" - not too forward, intellegent, not obnoxious. I hope this aint the cursed "Nice guy" title?

I guess this is a good thing :D

I still cant read her though, I guess there is interest but I am not sure how much. Any tips on how to escalate things?

BGD

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Good' is an ok title but don't be a wimp. If you have a opening for KINO or to kiss then do it. She could be looking at you like a knight in shining armor.

Remember you may be a good guy but you are still a MAN (I think) and she is a woman.

If you wait to long or show that your to much of a wuss then you will be turned into nice guy or you'll be LJBF'd.