Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good girls don't exist

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Excuse the generalization, but any half-decent woman claiming to be a virgin at 24 is either issue-city or lying.
Perhaps she is very religious or comes from a culture where premarital sex isn't acceptable.

Not all people share the same cultural norms as the United States...and it certainly doesn't mean they are liars or have issues if they are still a virgin at 24.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Perhaps she is very religious or comes from a culture where premarital sex isn't acceptable.

Not all people share the same cultural norms as the United States...and it certainly doesn't mean they are liars or have issues if they are still a virgin at 24.
This is very true. I know a few virgins :) one of them was 29.

The fact is girls like this do exist. Modern feminist women don't want you to know that but there are still girls who are saving themselves for marriage. They are usually very religious.

I also think that many people need to wake up and realize that the culture they see on tv does not represent the world at all. Much of the worls culture isn't americanized.

TV is today basically written by left wing idiots and their deconstructionist idiologies. For example, the notion that everyone is f-ucking is something that is promoted in american media.
Very few american TV shows even honor the virtues associated to women who chose to remain virgins. In fact it is disregarded and labeled stupid. Even the men who desire virgins are attacked.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
This is very true. I know a few virgins :) one of them was 29.

The fact is girls like this do exist. Modern feminist women don't want you to know that but there are still girls who are saving themselves for marriage. They are usually very religious.
Feminists don't want you to know that some women save themselves for marriage?

Kevin, I will say this as politely as I can: you are a ****ing clueless retard. What you said isn't even remotely accurate. You're just an idiot. How the hell is sexual abstinence something feminists fear and try to censor?

TV is today basically written by left wing idiots and their deconstructionist idiologies. For example, the notion that everyone is f-ucking is something that is promoted in american media.
Promiscuity is not deconstructionist, in fact promiscuity assumes a dichotomy, thereby, making it a social construction philosophers like Derrida would try to deconstruct.

What I mean to say is:

1) Just because you can spell a word doesn't mean you know what it means.

2) You shouldn't use words you have difficulty spelling.

3) You don't know **** about feminism or deconstructionism.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got one of the chicks to join me on the couch last night at the same house before we passed out. Made out and she was very reluctant to let me finger her... I kept persisting though because she verbally didn't tell me no. Anywho after a while she told me she was on the rag so I laughed and said, "hasn't stopped me before.":)