Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Girls do Cheat PART II

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
Hey Anson, Welcome back dude.
Uhmmm... thank you! :)

Altough I haven't really left the forums since I returned in february-march (don't remember the exact date). :p But I have to admit that there can be weeks when I have so much stuff going on in my life that I don't have much time to post here, unfortunately.

Tiburon, I'm not saying that I completely disagree with your points. I know that it is hard to get a woman who is not only pretty and has a great personality but is also compatible with me. But it is possible to find such a woman. I also wouldn't say that all girls cheat. Not in the true meaning of the word, anyway (i.e. kiss/have sex with other guys while still in relationship with me).

Anyway, your attitude seems to be very negative even though you are not completely wrong on some of your points. Like crazykid said earleir:

Treat life as a joke, with yourself as a punchline. Never forget the old saying "He who can laugh at himself shall never cease to find amusement." I didn't get any attention other than pity from da gurlz till I adopted this attitude, and now not only am I in a great relationship, but I am much higher on the social ladder in general. Remember, few people like someone with a negative attitude, whereas someone with a positive attitude can always find friends.
That's one damn fine paragraph!

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Funny how the young guys who have never been through it all can comment on divorce...

Same type of zealots who want to dictate how we all live.

I shudder to think what it would be like with them in control of society... wait, we already know what it would be like... only need to look at Saudi Arabia, Iran, and pre-9/11 Afghanistan....

I needed to get divorced. I got married young in the first place at least partially because of the pressures of family/society/idiots that all men needed to be married and have a family. Not to mention all the happily ever after lies hollywood feeds us. My own father stated as much...

WRONG!

Dietzcoi
Presumably you're talking about me?

1). I did not dictate anything to anybody and also took pains to make it clear I was not advocating making divorces more difficult to obtain.

2). I guess my point was that you see so many marriages ending in divorce less than 3 years after the marriage. I reckon there must be some portion of those marriages which may never have occurred if an exit strategy was not so apparent from the beginning.

3). I resent the implication that I'm a zealot (see point 1).

4). See point 1.

5). I would like to hear whether you would still have succumbed to the societal pressure to have your marriage if you'd known you could not terminate it later on?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not singling out anybody personally at all. I just have been through the divorce wars. Funny how the combat veterans always have a different perspective from the green untested troops!

I just know what happened to me and MANY of my contemporaries, and I dislike people making blanket statements about marriage, etc.... especially when they have not been through it themselves.

I am not calling any particular person a zealot either.. It is more a general statement of my concern over the so-called "religious right" who have plagued mankind (heard of the Spanish Inquisition?) throughout history.

If I had known I could never get out of the marriage I probably would have thought it through more. But that is no reason to make divorce harder. Lets face it, marriage is a system developed in the middle ages or earlier, it may not in fact be revelant to the 21st Century!! Do we follow any systems developed prior to AD 1500 except religion and marriage anymore??

DIetzcoi

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
MArriage

"Lets face it, marriage is a system developed in the middle ages or earlier, it may not in fact be revelant to the 21st Century!! Do we follow any systems developed prior to AD 1500 except religion and marriage anymore??

DIetzcoi"

Agree marriage should only occur thsi days if you find someone who there is no doubt in your mind she is an exceptional person..NO DOUBTS>>>

Tiburon

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Do we follow any systems developed prior to AD 1500 except religion and marriage anymore??
Well, I'm pretty sure murder, theft, and rape are still illegal, though the penalties are slightly less severe in most cases...

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anson
Jesus H. Christ!! The dumbest thread in the history of this forum part II...

It's not the women we are supposed to be disappointed on, it's ourselves. If you've got problems in real life that you are unable to solve, don't blame it on women. If women dump you, cheat on you or treat you badly, that is YOUR OWN FAULT. Period.

it is funny when men cheat on women we are dogs. yet, when women cheat on men they were compel to do it because the boyfriend, husband, or whatever mess up. why is that?
these hoes like to f*uck like dudes, it is nature. alot dudes cheat on their woman because they mess up too. it is not always the MAN'S fault for a cheating hoe.

LATER!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just know what happened to me and MANY of my contemporaries, and I dislike people making blanket statements about marriage, etc.... especially when they have not been through it themselves
I like to think that some people have not been through it themselves YET because they take it extremely seriously as in divorce is not an option because they are in it for life.

And I hope they keep on preaching it.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are also a lot of bitter guys that have obviously run across the wrong kind of girl, been burned, and now hate women in general
Thats not really true and if its true, can you really blame them? Women play some of _the_ dumbest games I've ever seen. I'm sure its not the fault of the girls as its been forced onto them by the media and other worthless outlets.

It's an interesting thought that mayb a lot of divorces are ppl bailing out at the first sign of trouble instead of sticking things out and coming out with an even stronger relationship - I don't know why I had never thought of that b4...
Or its because both people realized that marriage isn't as glamorous as what they thought it was. A lot of marriages end in divorce because I notice a lot of times, its not what they want yet. Some people rush into it in their early and mid 20s and thats a ridiculous thing to do. I know of this one girl's sister. She married when she was 18 and divorced 3 months later. I asked her why she married him (I was an AFC then) and it was because she felt 'caught up' in all this marriage talk with her and her friends. WTF?

All for the wrong reasons IMO. The guy was 20 and I'm willing to bet that he wasn't ready for it either.

Funny how the young guys who have never been through it all can comment on divorce...
Seeing people get divorced is not a hard to do task. My parents were divorced...and got back together again. A lot of my own aunts and uncles have been divorced many a time...its not like its an exclusive club to see them fail.

Agree marriage should only occur thsi days if you find someone who there is no doubt in your mind she is an exceptional person..NO DOUBTS
Most people back in the day married out of fear; women would rather be in an unhappy marriage than be considered an old maid. Now that nobody really cares, people marry just because they feel like they should. Not because they are in love. "Oh we are going out for 10 months, we better get married!" For me, I'm going to marry someone and want to be with them for life. I'm not letting peer pressure making the decisions either.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
BEST BOOK ABOUT MARRIAGE

Any questions on marriage is answered in the foollowing small but excellent book :

"The Good Marriage"
How & Why Love Lasts

By

Judith S.Wallerstein
& Sandra Blakeslee

I read this bok a week ago and was left mesmorized...it will help so many people if they read it with their marriages is unbeliavable.

The woman did a research on Happy Marriages..and one key was that most women were married VIRGINS....

Tiburon

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cazzie
it is funny when men cheat on women we are dogs. yet, when women cheat on men they were compel to do it because the boyfriend, husband, or whatever mess up. why is that?
these hoes like to f*uck like dudes, it is nature. alot dudes cheat on their woman because they mess up too. it is not always the MAN'S fault for a cheating hoe.

LATER!
You misunderstood me. The women weren't "compelled" to do so. But they would have done it no matter who they were dating - so the man is stupid if he dates these kind of women all over and over again. And he is even dumber if he then complains how all women cheat on him, when all he needed to do was to find a "good girl" (I still even after 2 ½ years as a DJ believe that they don't cheat, no matter what this thread title says).

And same goes for both women and men, so I see no double standart there. I believe that if different men cheat on the same woman over and over again, the woman shouldn't go "ALL MEN CHEAT! ALL MEN ARE JERKS!", when she should realize that if she would have ANY brains in her head she could easily detect those who cheat and those who don't.

Same goes for men. That's why I considered this thread to be a dumb one in that old post that cazzie brought out. And I still feel that way. I hate seeing whining when finding good girls really shouldn't be that hard.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Anson you need to learn how to read...

Dear Anson: the thread does not say all woman are sluts ..it says 99 percent are and that most cheat......Second of all a really good decent girl to match up with you enough to get married with ..its harder to find than you think..maybe you have one and your blinders are on..or maybe she is the whol deal..but is hard.I am in College and i see many so called "good girls" or catholic girls" or "religious girls" do unbelivable things and so in Miami....Good Women with good integrity is as ahrd to find as a Good Men with good integrity..Its difficult..therefore the divorce rate is so high...therefore 1 of 2 man cheat ...i think this is a bad estimate ..i think is higher....ans 1 out of every 3 woman cheats also a bad estimate ..i think is higher...

Tiburon

And if the thread is dumb then dont post your comments

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anson
when she should realize that if she would have ANY brains in her head she could easily detect those who cheat and those who don't........I hate seeing whining when finding good girls really shouldn't be that hard.
Hahahahahahaha.......(slaps knee).......hahahahahahaha......

When detecting a cheater becomes "easy" by being smart I promise to stop laughing at you.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Anson you need to learn how to read...

Originally posted by tiburon
Dear Anson: the thread does not say all woman are sluts ..it says 99 percent are and that most cheat......Second of all a really good decent girl to match up with you enough to get married with ..its harder to find than you think..maybe you have one and your blinders are on..or maybe she is the whol deal..but is hard.I am in College and i see many so called "good girls" or catholic girls" or "religious girls" do unbelivable things and so in Miami....Good Women with good integrity is as ahrd to find as a Good Men with good integrity..Its difficult..therefore the divorce rate is so high...therefore 1 of 2 man cheat ...i think this is a bad estimate ..i think is higher....ans 1 out of every 3 woman cheats also a bad estimate ..i think is higher...

Tiburon

You know this not true, could you imagine the uproar if a woman said this about a man. Because you sleep around you meet these type of women, and you are no better. The way you are going you will probably wind up with a girl who does cheat (alikes attract) or catching some nasty disease.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Anson you need to learn how to read...

Originally posted by MysteryWoman
You know this not true, could you imagine the uproar if a woman said this about a man. Because you sleep around you meet these type of women, and you are no better. The way you are going you will probably wind up with a girl who does cheat (alikes attract) or catching some nasty disease.
The one thing that i have learned is that women who are younger than 24 are going through a phase where they want to have lots of sex. They shouldn't be this way, but feminism has told them that they should. They won't admit to it for fear of being called a slut. They all want to have their fun before they get married. So if you think that a woman will stay with one guy during this time your crazy. Most women at this age will cheat.

Men know this so they don't take women seriously during this age. This is the major reason why guys are only interested in sleeping with girls during this time. We know that there is no way a woman can be taken seriously.

If you don't think this isn't true all you have to do is ask a nice guy about it. He will most likely tell you that he was wrong for taking women seriously during this time. The sad thing is that most nice guys will only realize this later on when they are about 25 or so.

The way i see it if you can find a virgin then you are very lucky. The only problem is that women don't like the idea of being a virgin on their wedding night. I've had this conversation with many girls and they all say this.

I have a friend that married a virgin and he is very happy. He gets it all the time. He always says that he is so damn happy that no other guy has ever put it in her. This girl is his territory and that's the way it should be. It also a good thing because if she starts to regret the fact that she has only been with one guy then she doesn't truely love her man.

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Anson you need to learn how to read...

Tiburon

thank you! tiburon

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Dear 00Kevin, cazzie, MysteryWoman , STR8UP :

STR*UP: i find it halarious how our friend Anson thinks is jut that easy as said and done...Thats proof of the experience and knowledge some called DJs posees.

Cazzie: You are Welcome!

MysteryWoman:

"You know this not true, could you imagine the uproar if a woman said this about a man. Because you sleep around you meet these type of women, and you are no better. The way you are going you will probably wind up with a girl who does cheat (alikes attract) or catching some nasty disease."

I sleep around because i am in College and in my mind this is not the time to be a GREAT GUY..but a JERK( reffering to Pook's post " "The Secret of the Jerk" in the bible. Our Friend 00Kevin gives a real good answer why now is not the time to settle for anything, but ll give you one more. I have gotten to know my self very well , and i have hormones or testorene problems. I know any serious relationship i get into i have a high risk of braking it due to temptations..so i am just getting them out of the way while young spo later when ios the time to become a GREAT GUY i dont screw over my future wife.
Trust me the diseases is something i am very concern with and i am still figuring more ways to lower the chances of getting them, It is very true i meet womanwho are pieces of crap, i also meet regular sluts, but most women i have seen are not wife material.

00Kevin: you have written something very true and a great explanations to why not take women seriously at such a young age . there are woman who at a young age are still decent and have integrity and hold their morals and principles, but they are hard to find. Close to extinction but not extinct yet. But i agree you are better off not taking women seriously at a young age.

Your friend is a very wise men and i recommend you should follow his footsteps. Virgins are the right wife material, but be careful. Read my "Catholic Girls and Religious girl" post you have to watch out for this fake virgins and testing them is not very easy either but definitely acomplishable.

Also check "Greates book about Marriage" -this book has some of AFC material but many other good info you could use one day..recommend it to your friend aswell. This book does say that divorce rate has increased as more women dont marry virgings any longer. Doesnt prove they are correlated but you can have your own opinion.

Tiburon

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear 00Kevin, cazzie, MysteryWoman , STR8UP :

STR*UP: i find it halarious how our friend Anson thinks is jut that easy as said and done...Thats proof of the experience and knowledge some called DJs posees.

Cazzie: You are Welcome!

MysteryWoman:

"You know this not true, could you imagine the uproar if a woman said this about a man. Because you sleep around you meet these type of women, and you are no better. The way you are going you will probably wind up with a girl who does cheat (alikes attract) or catching some nasty disease."

I sleep around because i am in College and in my mind this is not the time to be a GREAT GUY..but a JERK( reffering to Pook's post " "The Secret of the Jerk" in the bible. Our Friend 00Kevin gives a real good answer why now is not the time to settle for anything, but ll give you one more. I have gotten to know my self very well , and i have hormones or testorene problems. I know any serious relationship i get into i have a high risk of braking it due to temptations..so i am just getting them out of the way while young spo later when ios the time to become a GREAT GUY i dont screw over my future wife.
Trust me the diseases is something i am very concern with and i am still figuring more ways to lower the chances of getting them, It is very true i meet womanwho are pieces of crap, i also meet regular sluts, but most women i have seen are not wife material.

00Kevin: you have written something very true and a great explanations to why not take women seriously at such a young age . there are woman who at a young age are still decent and have integrity and hold their morals and principles, but they are hard to find. Close to extinction but not extinct yet. But i agree you are better off not taking women seriously at a young age.

Your friend is a very wise men and i recommend you should follow his footsteps. Virgins are the right wife material, but be careful. Read my "Catholic Girls and Religious girl" post you have to watch out for this fake virgins and testing them is not very easy either but definitely acomplishable.

Also check "Greates book about Marriage" -this book has some of AFC material but many other good info you could use one day..recommend it to your friend aswell. This book does say that divorce rate has increased as more women dont marry virgings any longer. Doesnt prove they are correlated but you can have your own opinion.

Tiburon
So are women entitled to not take guys seriously at a young age too?

Would you hold it against a woman who had told you that the first person she put out for was someone she loved, if you did find out that you weren't going to have the honour?

Would a woman who is merely going out and "enjoying herself" to get the prospect of temptation out of her system be a slut to you T?

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
ShortyBrown..you should have been a lawyer

Shorty every day i like you more..you are very smart(maybe we could set a date one daya nd intechange some ideas over a HOT CHOCOLATE..let me know if you are by NY or MIAMI..lol). I believe sluts or not sluts you have only one life to live and you should live it how ever you prefer. There are many different type of women and many different type of men. Some woman have been raised without the dream of a soulmates , or have had that dream destroyed by a men, or they still believe but once they taste sugar is hard keeping your hands away ..isnt it Shorty?

Most women when they are virgins they do not have the same thirst for sex as after their first orgasm and real first lover.THIS IS THE SUGAR. After this occurs then it becomes hard living without the candy . I hold that some women do it in love and others just for curiousness, but after that first time, a sex drive turns on for must of them. It all goes down to how you want to live your life.

There are also many types of men. Some don't stress virginity , but do stress not many past lovers, orthers stress virginity , and others just dont really care about virginity when choosing a wife.
What type of man would you like to have? All this man have great things to offer and bad things. God made the world full of colors and flowers we each pick the one we most like. Even tough most man feel great about being a girls first and knowing they are not marrying a slut, we all pick a flower with the color we like. Me personally would like to pick a virgin flower to make my wife, so if you would like to marry me for example, there are three ways, get me to fall in love with you, get me to realize you are an exceptional person no matter your past, or that you love me like you have never loved anyone. Now this are the exceptions i might be willing to put up with, but most commonly i would marry a virgin. Great Woman outhere who are not sluts but have had misfortunes. Realize this is my tatse for women and not everyones, but like Kevin mention there are many advantages to marrying a virgin..and there are also disadvantages. Now i believe a women should give themself to only a person who they seem getting married with and get a the same commitment back. This is my opinion and i could elaborate more if you asked. The primary thing anyone should look in a person when marrying them is their soul, but also a souls get dirty , and a virgin who holds it for her husband and noone else has a very clean soul for my tatse.

Its unfair i say this and i go on fvcking sluts in college , guess what this is a risk i am willing to take and i know my desired virgin one day might turn me down in disgust of what the things i have done. A decision i have made. We all make decisions , but we should all seek a path to happiness. But most woman look up to men for their masculanity, and the fathers they will make, while men like me look to find wife material in a women who is clean and believes in soulmates and true love over one who has never had this dreams or doesnt believe in them.

This is how i pick my flower the day ill have to pick one?

Maybe you ShortyBrow would like telling me how would you pick a man you would find apropiate as a husband material?

but my point is we all have free choices to make.

Tiburon

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slut, *****, it is just a word. I don't care if anyone call me this, as it does not hurt me.

I don't know what has happened to sosuave, there never used to be such old fashioned, misogynistic men on this board who practices double standards