Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Girls do Cheat PART II

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: IQQi...hay IQQI

Originally posted by tiburon
LOL iqqui where are you from were do you live ...send me a picture or something girl..like i said to Shorty if you are in MIAMI or NY email me at any time

TU PAPI

TIBURON
hahahahahhaha,

no.

hahahhahahahahha;) ;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look up the "picking up bimbo's online" thread ;) :p

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
OHH WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN>>>

Wuz up with this Females!!

Man i am studying engineering at Cornell NY and i have to say the ladies here are very different from CUBA or MIAMI. Wuz up with this women..they are all out of their minds. 99.9 % of them are sluts and lets just say a 10 at Cornell is like a (HB sclae - 3 )a 7 at Miami . Nevertheless they got big heads.

I get alot of attention from women here but some time i find mysef in holes. I met this 3 girls on a statistics class this summer, one a nympho rating about a 5 in my scale, another a tall blonde (who i went after) rating about a 7, and her friend the nerdy who is defenetely a 3 and thats pushing it .

Well i got a lot of interest level from the 3 of them at the same time but i picked the blonde. I got her number, never called but instead showed up by her work a week later and asked her if she was busy afterwards , and she was, so i left and i gave her time, her firends on the other hand their IL was about 90 but the blonde's IL was declining. The nerdy one had a party wish i was invited and i saw the 3 of them , once again same scnario the blonde had some IL but the other ones had about 99 IL by then.

The blonde one was quickly aproached by a group of AFcs who started asking stupid questions and she introduced me to one fo them who followed her through the night like a little dog never giving me a moment to talk to her withouth seem like if i was competing with the AFC over her.It was a tough situation which i took by getting this other girl's phone number who was also at the party.

I left at the right time and there she was with her puppy and talking to other friends.I am latin so as i say goodbye i kiss the nerdy one in the cheek and then as i am walking out the door there she is standing on the side next to the AFC and i grab her hand and kiss her close to the lips. I look at the AFC shake his hand and i say: "take care son" with a look in my face like saying what an idiot in a funny way.She kissed me very comfortably back and i thought she liked my aproach..but....i said this girls are crazy.

Three days pass and i call the Nerdy to study for the final because i really need to study and she is a friend...she was done studying so too bad.Then i call the blonde one and ask her what she was doing and she sounded like if her IL was really low, and i found out she was making a pilow with the nerdy one who i had just call 30 minutes ago.SHiiiiTTT!!!!!! Well i told her " On tuesday i am done with my final, afterwards lets go for a walk..and we will make an afternoon out of it"..she tells me she had meal plans etc ..and doesnt make a counter offer..(maybe i was too quick ending the conversation and her friend is also present)So before she is finish i was like ( fvck this hoe) and i kind of interrupt and say : "good luck with the pillow" and she said "hey good luck with the final" but for some reason i noticed like if her IL was there after I eneded the conversation and interrupted her. Its one of those thing you could tell from the tone of her voice in the way she wishes you luck...its amazing.lol.

I got the feeling her friend might be ****- blocking..etc

Anyone from the outside might want to tell me what might be going on or have differnt opinons, suggestion, if i screwed up at anytime tell me aswell..

Tiburon

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiburon, I think its so sad that someone as young as you has such contempt for women. I fear for your future wife or long term future partner, if she so much smiles at another guy you will probably kill her or beat the living daylights out of her.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I second that Cornell girls are either sluts or prude, or somehow they manage to be both, anyways....

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second MysteryWoman's opinion.

I also find it shameful how the DJ Discussion Forum has in only two and a half years gone from "how to be the man you want to be and get the chicks you want to get" to "how to HATE women WITH ALL YOUR HEART!"

Just... shameful :(

Well, I am the man I want to be now and I get the chicks I want to get now... but if the new newbie generation demands me to comtempt all women in order to be a DJ, all I can say is that I'm not as proud of being a DJ anymore as I was two and a half years ago, when I started. I still find the tactics to be useful and I use them every day, but it does seem to me that most newbs just don't have the right attitude. They've just grown out of their biggest AFC ways and now they think they're some sort of hot shots DJ's - but they have got no DJ attitude. Non at all.

It's also shameful that I have to agree with women on these forums. I find it shameful because I used to enjoy defending the DJ theories against women who did not know how the dating world works. The fact that I now have to agree with THEM instead of my fellow DJ's really shows where these forums have gone - from posts like "be a man" to posts like this, where people just whine how they don't get the treatment from women they "deserve".

Anyway, since everyone else just whines in this post, I thought that I can do that do. So here it is, my very first official whining post! :)

I seriously hope that threads like this will end as soon as possible and one day we might be able to go back to the good times when a DJ was still the "middle man", the "great guy", the "combination of a nice guy and a jerk" instead of just being a plain prick.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean Anson. I've been reading the forums for almost 2 yrs now, and I must say that there has certainly been some backsliding. Many people do have the right attitude, as evidenced by the success stories popping up. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of bitter guys that have obviously run across the wrong kind of girl, been burned, and now hate women in general. You guys are too serious.

Treat life as a joke, with yourself as a punchline. Never forget the old saying "He who can laugh at himself shall never cease to find amusement." I didn't get any attention other than pity from da gurlz till I adopted this attitude, and now not only am I in a great relationship, but I am much higher on the social ladder in general. Remember, few people like someone with a negative attitude, whereas someone with a positive attitude can always find friends.

So lighten up, and enjoy all the comedy inherent in everyday life!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
Hey Anson, Welcome back dude.
Did I miss something man? When did he leave? Oh, and please don't delete my question...

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
THE ONE is always rare. There are plenty of trashy women out there, just like there are lots of trashy guys (If only they didn't keep breeding w/ each other...). I, however, am of that optimistic belief that if you want love, you'll find it sooner or later. It's good to see that there are still ppl out there that still realize the importance of love and marriage, especially when it comes to raising kids.
The most successful and loving marriages I have observed were not based upon two perfectly compatible people miraculously finding one another out of the thousands or millions of possible partners and having a glorious romance.

Instead they were two people who had enough of a connection to somehow get past the bullsh*t of playing power games with each other and eventually just decided "f*ck it, we are both gonna make this work". They brought themselves to the table honestly then, often subconsciously, subtly and continuously evolved to become "THE ONE" for each other.

Now in the past when it was socially unacceptable to divorce I think a lot of people were forced into making those compromises to make their marriage work when otherwise the eject button may have been hit prematurely. Conversely, some people were forced to endure a loveless and lifeless marriage so I'm not proposing that divorce be made more difficult.

Where am I going with this? I guess I'm saying finding the pre-formed perfect "ONE" is a foolish endeavour. Nobody out there is perfectly formed to be our ideal partner before we meet them. How can they be? They know nothing about us. Instead "THE ONE" is that imperfect person with whom you share attraction but, more importantly, who shares the same commitment to not just f*ck off at the first sign of trouble. (I know that that sounds disturbingly like "settling" but how else do you explain extemely happy marriages that last 50 years or more between two people who were each other's first "love")

**editied to fix up typos

Last edited:

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An excellent point. On the extreme end, some cultures still practice arranged marriages, and yet the couples are often quite happy. When two people are together for a long time, they tend to become more like each other, to the point where the line dividing them begins to blur. It's an interesting thought that mayb a lot of divorces are ppl bailing out at the first sign of trouble instead of sticking things out and coming out with an even stronger relationship - I don't know why I had never thought of that b4...

I agree, the chances of meeting someone and already being perfect for each other is slim to nil. However, two people that are caring and willing to change a little for the sake of the other can become perfect for each other. For example, there were many things b/w me and my LTR that one of us had an interest in but not the other. Now, as we approach the 18 month mark, the number of such things has dwindled significantly. We've learned to pick up very subtle signals from each other, and to avoid things the other dislikes.

Sometimes two people in a relationship just won't work out, no matter how hard they try. Other times, however, two people can grow so close that they cease to be two separate people and instead become a single entity greater than the sum of its parts, and when this happens, it's one of the most wonderful and beautiful things in the world.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
MysteryWoman and anson

Hey MysteryWoman..i will have to say that i am pretty strict about things i find morally wrong and i emphasize on them while on little crap like the one you mention i dont make a big deal out of it. Any smart woman or man picks his or her arguments. I am pretty strict because i think i have a lot to offer and instead of letting the woman of now and days think becasue the have a pvssy they diserve a superman, i say i am a superman, therefore i need a SUPERWOMAN...balance!.

Anso it is true what you are saying but dont get me wrong this is not to cry about woman..........Sure alot of us are really dissapointed on 99 percent of them ..but the idea behing all this is just to show we man could aslo ask for a lot more than what there is outhere....I mean for the risk of getting married if a man has to go down let him go with style and with something great aswell..!!

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
For example, there were many things b/w me and my LTR that one of us had an interest in but not the other. Now, as we approach the 18 month mark, the number of such things has dwindled significantly. We've learned to pick up very subtle signals from each other, and to avoid things the other dislikes..
Careful, crazy talk like that may get you branded a supplicating pvssy by some people around here.:D

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Howie Farkes
in the past when it was socially unacceptable to divorce I think a lot of people were forced into making those compromises to make their marriage work when otherwise the eject button may have been hit prematurely.
Well, in those days, it was also a lot more acceptable to beat your wife into submission, and for the culture to insist that the wife be submissive. That is sort of the brute force approach to marriage.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
Well, in those days, it was also a lot more acceptable to beat your wife into submission, and for the culture to insist that the wife be submissive. That is sort of the brute force approach to marriage.
Point taken.

While I'm not advocating making divorces harder to obtain, I think the fact that it is such an easy option means that a lot of marriages are entered into that perhaps shouldn't have been. She just sees herself as the princess on her special day - he sees continuous on-demand sex - and hey if it doesn't work out... let's just divorce.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how the young guys who have never been through it all can comment on divorce...

Same type of zealots who want to dictate how we all live.

I shudder to think what it would be like with them in control of society... wait, we already know what it would be like... only need to look at Saudi Arabia, Iran, and pre-9/11 Afghanistan....

I needed to get divorced. I got married young in the first place at least partially because of the pressures of family/society/idiots that all men needed to be married and have a family. Not to mention all the happily ever after lies hollywood feeds us. My own father stated as much...

WRONG!

Dietzcoi

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear, I am pathetic and selfish 00Kevin, you have me crying buckets of tears!;)

I mean good looking guys make better friends, because they don't wind up resenting you if you are not attracted to them. But I give all guys a chance to be a friend. And friendship works both ways, its about talking and listening.

So tell me Kevin, can you handle just being friends with a girl?

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Oh dear, I am pathetic and selfish 00Kevin, you have me crying buckets of tears!;)

I mean good looking guys make better friends, because they don't wind up resenting you if you are not attracted to them. But I give all guys a chance to be a friend. And friendship works both ways, its about talking and listening.

So tell me Kevin, can you handle just being friends with a girl?

Sorry wrong discussion!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tibuorn if you want to be selective that is fine. But to refer to 99% of women as sluts isn't nice. And if sleeping with more than 3 guys and wearing revealing clothes in the summer counts, than 90 percent might as well be strung up and pubically stoned! I think you can see were I'm getting at!

I suggest seriously consider dealing with your anger, because you come across as a frightening, dangerous, man. Because one day it may get you in to serious trouble, and I am being really serious.