Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Girls do Cheat PART II

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone:
Part one was a great post and I realize 90 percent of all of us in here are really dissapointed with the women of now and days.
That dream of having a faitfull exclusive wife next to you for the rest of your days always with the look of love in her eyes is long gone.
Two years ago I used to think there were good women out there and let me say i believe a women who cheats it is not a GOOD WOMEN at all. But as time goes on i realized that atleast in the United States of America 99 percent of the women arent wife material.
Why am i so harsh?
A women that cheats has no morals
A woman that ****s a men just for a one night stand instead of reserving herself for one she truly loves ...its a hoe because she will do the same even in a relationship.Cant be trusted.
Anywomen outhere that gets drunk and looses her control ...not wife material.
Anywomen that has various multiple realtionships ...not wife material...the dream of pure love is way gone past her head..she will make a man's life miserable sooner or later, and eventually take the relationship into a dependance on one another.Thats not to mention she leaves for a richer guy if given the chance when you get old and gray.

I am cuban and i have what people call Machismo's views. I dont think man should cheat on their future wifes either, or present wifes , but we have to realize that in this world there are always going to be hoes and dogs. Nevertheless the idea of love is desapearing every day more and more.

Tv does alot help by teaching women that showing their bodies in rap videos and being sluts its cool ..thats the life !!!

Most families now and days are teaching both girls and boys the wrong morals.Mom says all men are dogs and Daddy backs up his arguments with his actions. Then the son realizes all women are hoes after a few life experiences, and the cycle repeats but always reaching a worse level for future generations.

Women in the american society have too much power, and it is true they look for the Superman even though they aint no Angel Wife. Its men fault for this, and society too. A change it is defenetely needed and it starts with self respect.

Being a man from my point of view is keeping your honor and you Word. No women is good enough to mess with this so dont ever put yourself so down, or elavate a women so up in the stars that she could step on you. It aint supposed to be like this. Men fight wars, men are the strong ones, men should have the last word.

I Beg you to be very selective of the woman you pick to be your wife if you decide to get married (Chances of metting the right women are so low that it is alway a great option to live single make money and screw all the hoes you can). It is better to be alone than with bad company.Remeber that if you decide to live in the US that could mean a life of trouble. A divorce its a sure loose loose situation as women keep most of the time , EVERYTHING.

If a women its a hoe treated her like a hoe and dont ever commit to a hoe....the moment alot of man act like man , a lot of women will realize that they will loose this battle because us man can stand to be alone and **** many *****es and fell good about ourselves.(Picture in your head screwing a woman you hold no respect for..after the thrill is gone you leave and there she stays fvcked like a ***** and feeling bad about how you treated her like an animal...she doesnt respect herself ..then you shouldnt respect her either)....they cant stand to be alone and even though they do the picking we still decide who would we like to put our bets . DONT EVER BET ON A HOE.

Sincerely

Tiburon

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright! USA women are all ho's. Lets move to europe everyone!

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus H. Christ!! The dumbest thread in the history of this forum part II...

It's not the women we are supposed to be disappointed on, it's ourselves. If you've got problems in real life that you are unable to solve, don't blame it on women. If women dump you, cheat on you or treat you badly, that is YOUR OWN FAULT. Period.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I speak for Everyone here when I say:
LEARN TO SPELL! STAY IN SCHOOL young man!

you said:(quote)

A woman that ****s a men just for a one night stand instead of reserving herself for one she truly loves ...its a hoe because she will do the same even in a relationship

(end of quote)

So guys can have sex but women should save themselves
till marrage or they are "hoes"?

Women supposably like sex just as much as men...

Your Meaning of the word "Hoe" or "slut"
is very different compared to people like me,
I see a "hoe/slut as someone who uses sex to
break up relationships,cause trouble in peoples lives
and not being picky about who gets some possy.

I will stop now,
I hope shortybrown or some female DJ here flames you bad
cause you are asking for it! Me I need to save my energy:D

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Dear ANSON

You are a great idiot. The post talks about reality..i have to say no women has ever cheated on me atleast that i know but i am not so closed minde to realize that it is something that now and days could happen to evryone....so if you think you are that good (this if you are a male) that no women cheats on you check again....you sound like a AFC who doesnt know shYT yet.

If you are a girl..sorry for offending as you probably felt insulted by making my list of not being wife material.

People Casanova was one of the worlds greatest lover and he got dumped and cheated on .....ANSON like i said you are an idiot..lol

Tiburon

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Chaos -knight

Sorry about the spelling but i am an engineer, i am working on a big project so i have to ype fast and you did mispelled a couple of words too but unlike you English is not my native language ..i have an excuse. Now back to your argument.....

A women who has sex with a man she sees herself marrying one day and gets the same promise from him it is not a hoe even if she does it before marrying to one or two man ..maybe she was unlucky with love..there are few good men out there to and i understand that but my point is man shouldnt have to go for Hoes.

I didnt make the world like this and maybe God thsi but realize that a man could **** a hundred women and always look better than a women who ****s a hundred man. The way the world is men need to start defending themselves and being man and i know if they start acting like man who dont tolerate hoes ..women would have to adapt to it..It will take time and men with balls but it will happen thats why we are dominant.

Sicerely
Tiburon

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree with everything tiburon says but I agree about marriage. Look out, it is a 50% odd bet and if you lose you lose BIG TIME. $100,000s gone! These are the facts. And yes I bet 60% or more of women will cheat. He is right about the drinking too, the drunk ones will wind up cheating.

So do you feel lucky, punk?

Don't even think about coming to Europe for a wife, the girls here lose their virginity at age 12 on average... but if you just want to have fun, Europe is much better than the USA. None of the religious crap to get in the way.

DO NOT GET MARRIED
DO GET LAID
KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS

Take it from the old man with the experience.

Dietzcoi

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
dietzcoi you are cool old Dj

Lol i know Europe is very messed up i got family over there in Spain..such a shame i love Spanish Women. The whole world eventually will end up like this but i have to say latin women not from the USA but raised in their homelands tend to have alot more morals than Europeans and American women. More family values too and better conduct e...but it is still a big risk to get marry...Me i would only do it if i found a descent women, but my definition of descency is so strict that this is almost like winning the lottey ..maybe worst..

Sincerely

Tiburon

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
ultrashogun

Dude i think you have a great point ..i was thinking about those...but i havent met any so i couldnt say..thanks maybe ill find me one of those..i wonder how my kids would come out..

Cuban+ Asian= who knows what..

Tiburon

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Chaos -knight

Originally posted by tiburon
A woman that ****s a men just for a one night stand instead of reserving herself for one she truly loves ...its a hoe because she will do the same even in a relationship.Cant be trusted.
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and guess that Cubans are a little more reserved in their attitude to sex.
There is a difference between a woman(e.g ME) who says "hell with it" once in a RARE while and goes out and gets her freak on and one who goes and gets her freak on every other night. This does not mean that the first woman is more prone to cheating because she has had a ONS.

If you are a girl..sorry for offending as you probably felt insulted by making my list of not being wife material.
No I unserstand what you're saying and I'm not offended because you aren't being chauvinistic to me. I'm on everyone's **** list anyway! :d
I hope shortybrown or some female DJ here flames you bad
$hit don't make me sound like a grump!!! lol:D

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
the truth is

The truth is i see woman day and night of all types of all ages and i still havent seen any descent one maybe just one.but she is too young to tell .
The women from my mothers and grandmother generations (latin women) who were reserved and exclusive and believe to love on man for the rest of their life are long gone.**** all this wome lived very happy lifes....so dont telll me they were slave of dominant men.

Times have changed for the worse and trust me cubans love sex like no other culture, **** when it comes to sex ill do anything, but i value morals and family values over anything. I have to say i am a pervert and i would fvck 20 women at the same time if i like them all , i have done many crazy sex things, but they give me a thrill but no happiness, i would give all that up for just a descent woman i could love for the rest of my life and have woderful kids.

I realize this is becoming harder and harder everyday so i just go from flower to flower enjoying their scent but thats it.If one day God puts her in front of me i will thank him but if he doesnt iam destined to probably live a lonely life without kids and being an extreme Dj but not a life trashed by some hoe ..and not repeat the cycle of divorced parents and afected kids...One of the biggest problems today and we have enough of those cases.

Tiburon Cubano y addicto al las mujeres.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the truth is

The women from my mothers and grandmother generations (latin women) who were reserved and exclusive and believe to love on man for the rest of their life are long gone.**** all this wome lived very happy lifes....so dont telll me they were slave of dominant men.
not at all. that's just the way that things have evolved, sadly.

Times have changed for the worse and trust me cubans love sex like no other culture, **** when it comes to sex ill do anything( a man after my own heart;) ), but i value morals and family values over anything. I have to say i am a pervert and i would fvck 20 women at the same time if i like them all , i have done many crazy sex things, but they give me a thrill but no happiness, i would give all that up for just a descent woman i could love for the rest of my life and have woderful kids.
You've realised that that doesn't bring you what you need. Congrats, seriously! It takes some people their whole lives to get their heads around this fact.

I realize this is becoming harder and harder everyday so i just go from flower to flower enjoying their scent but thats it.If one day God puts her in front of me i will thank him but if he doesnt iam destined to probably live a lonely life without kids and being an extreme Dj but not a life trashed by some hoe ..and not repeat the cycle of divorced parents and afected kids...One of the biggest problems today and we have enough of those cases.
I think that you have the right attitude going here. Keep it up, because sooner or later she's gonna walk right into you before you know what hit you! :D

Tiburon Cubano y addicto al las mujeres
(don't all Latin brothers??! :) ).

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey you know I'm tellin the truth!!
I've seen how you latin boys work it.......thats why I'm gonna nab one of you for myself ;)

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
humans.

Human beings are complex. One of the worst mistakes is to generalize.

You would do well to have a "beginner's mind" each time you meet someone.. start a fresh page.

No two people are alike.. let alone 99% of your population.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Agree

not two people are alike but 99 percent of woman share slutitism in one way or another.....a generalisation about women this days has become a pretty good one...

Tiburon

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever happened to optimism?

Hello people. This marrige thing can get tricky when generalizing about women and men's goals with women. Polls in the past have shown that a lot of guys here are on to improve themselves, others just want to bang as many women as possible, others want to find the Good Woman.

I believe there are good women out there, but it will have to be trial and error until you find one. Yet if we follow the principles in the bible, when meeting/starting a new relationship with a woman, the mindset shouldn't be "looking for a potential wife", but rather getting to know the person AND later see whatever might happen (like David D says in one of his newsletters).

Whatever the guy's goals with women in his life, I think the recipe comes down to DJying all the way. G

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
The DJ HAS SPOKEN..lol

Yeah trial and error is a way to look at it. i believe you are a Dj and you get rid of your manly needs by Djing any women that comes across that its not the special one by getting asmuch sex and giving themk no commitment, but i feel that the good one or the special one is not going to be found if you try hard to look for her.

The most beautiful things in life happen spontaneous and with little effort require. In other words maybe you are lucky maybe you are not but i feel a great women will walk into your live without alot of effort required...she will feel the connection with you when she sees you and you will also feel the connection that first time.

There's a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me.
Author: John Erskine

any women worth marrying most be charmed..but a Dj must know how to keep her charm alive for a life time.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE ONE is always rare. There are plenty of trashy women out there, just like there are lots of trashy guys (If only they didn't keep breeding w/ each other...). I, however, am of that optimistic belief that if you want love, you'll find it sooner or later. It's good to see that there are still ppl out there that still realize the importance of love and marriage, especially when it comes to raising kids.