Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good girl/bad girl

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, yesterday I was out with a few friends and I met a girl. We were talkin, I was using kino and all and she asked me "so what do u usually go for...good girls or bad girls".

So yeah, what do u all usually respond to this? Are there any ****y/funny lines to use?

dip

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just watchin an episode of taildaters and the chick asked him the same question. i think he said he likes both in moderation or something like that. well anyway the date turned out real great for the both of them.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
i was just watchin an episode of taildaters and the chick asked him the same question. i think he said he likes both in moderation or something like that. well anyway the date turned out real great for the both of them.
I just watched it too.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D Come on guys, this question just begs you to C&F it.

If you're getting in close with her, have the 'bedroom eyes' eye contact going, ask her in a low voice "What kind of girl are you...?"

If not, and you're just playing around, try...
"Whichever one pays me more"
"The one that's good in bed and bad with waiting"
"How bad do you wanna be"
"I like a girl who is like me, good when she needs to be, and bad when she wants to be"

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man good tips..i liked these 2

"How bad do you wanna be"
"I like a girl who is like me, good when she needs to be, and bad when she wants to be"