Good dates that do not necessarily involve drinking?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread here about how going out to get a drink or two is a good idea for the first couple dates. The reasons why are pretty obvious. When drinking, you are in an exciting social setting (usually), you are both a little bit more relaxed, and drinking is almost always fun.

Here is the thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178224

This is all true, but are there any sorts of dates that do not necessarily involve drinking that are still good for building attraction? We're talking dates #1-5, the early stages of getting to know a girl...

The reason I ask is because I've taken this girl out three times now, all three times to a different bar (F closed on the third date). I'm really not the drinking type, and I was trying to think of some other things to do that still can build attraction.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and in case you're wondering why I don't like going out to drink very much, it's because I am on a very strict workout/nutrition plan, and I prefer not to drink because drinking does absolutely no good for you when trying to build muscle...

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have to take them anywhere if you don't want. If you've already ****ed her, just invite her over. If you really want more cook something for her and spend a little time on the setup (make it look fancy) or Take her to do crap you actually like. Look around at stuff to do in your area and pick 3 things you actually want to do. Then pick 2 of the 3 that would be good to do with her and do those 2 things. Personally, I am way too lazy to go dancing or I'm generally too cheap to buy drinks unless it's a gas station.