Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good comeback to "I miss you"!?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I miss you too (insert name that isn't hers)"

Obviously do it jokingly

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
erm, maybe it's really unDJish of me, but I usually just tell them I did miss them too (even if I didn't)

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That works obsidian...

I hate it when people ask for these generic responses, women are unique one response wont suit all. Some might get offended some might love it. DJ's should take time to get to know the girl they are talking to not spend all their time recalling the canned lines they learned.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
erm, maybe it's really unDJish of me, but I usually just tell them I did miss them too (even if I didn't)
Its not unDJish.

(to everyone) Remember, if she says it first, and you simply repeat it back, then you're just saying the natural thing because she said it. One can take the wise cracks and tough-guy jerk thing so far, that it can eventually just become annoying to her and she might eventually not even take you seriously.

To be AFC is to say it first. That's what you don't want to do (IMO). Saying it first is to actually mean it, and expresses inherent neediness.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you DO miss her back, don't tell her, otherwise the entire facade you've built will crumble.

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about "Okay, then let's get together this weekend."?
It's a command not a question. If she balks you say "Guess you don't really miss me then." If she says OK, plan something really cool and fun so she'll remember it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RogueWarrior said:
It's a command not a question. If she balks you say "Guess you don't really miss me then." If she says OK, plan something really cool and fun so she'll remember it.
We have a winner.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with the "I miss me too." - depending on how much she can take a joke. If she seems to be the more serious type and you just said something really ****y/funny with her a moment ago, i would go with what Rogue suggested.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RogueWarrior said:
Eh, I wouldn't even give her the hint to plan something for the weekend. She's supposed to be a big girl, she should be able to suggest something herself.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if its in person you can try what i did and hopefully pull it off with great success.

girl: i miss you
me: (goes in and kisses her)
me: ...i didnt know any other way of shutting you the fvck up

lance135

Reaction score
If she says she misses you, it doesn't really matter what you say because she's obviously into you, as long as you don't be a wussbag. You could say

"Prove it" and pull her in for a hug and a kiss.
"I know, I'm so 'missable'".
"I've missed you, too, with every shot so far".
"I've missed you, too. Uh, what's your name again?" They'll laugh at this one, guaranteed!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Totally forgot to add that the girl is my ex and I haven't seen her in 3 years.
Doh! Lock the thread! :kick: