Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good clubs in baltimore/dc?

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some good clubs? bar baltimore seems very weak...id like to ask around before spending all kinds of cover charges just to see whats happening...

and id hate to drive to dc all the time, but is it alot better than baltimore? like club dream and stuff?

Georgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea

bhagers is the spot, you havent been on BaltimoreST have u? my friends girl dances at the Miami club, its just a small stripjoint, but there ALL WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dream on thursday night is good, I heard friday is good too...I went on saturday and I didnt like it that much...I like Platnium (sp) though...

Georgio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt really feelin Dream....

If you want to take a older/more mature date to a more casual, fun resturaunt/bar or something, hit up Neptunes on old eastern ave on the weekends, my friend Don host the Kaereoke night there... I remember I was there flirting with the cute lil bartender and she bought me 12 coors light..

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My man, Q-silver DJ's at this called "One" on Saturday night. He said it's pretty on point.

Personally, here in DC I stay out of clubs unless it's Dream or Rep Gardens. Maybe Zanzibar sometimes, if I want to run into my peeps. I'd try Tequila Beach of F St. on Sat night all kinds of hookers be in that place and it's all Hip Hop! It's cool, but too many many youngins. But good if you want to find someone to holla at. Let me know where in DC u kick it at and I can give you the deal. Peace.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo
My man, Q-silver DJ's at this called "One" on Saturday night. He said it's pretty on point.

Personally, here in DC I stay out of clubs unless it's Dream or Rep Gardens. Maybe Zanzibar sometimes, if I want to run into my peeps. I'd try Tequila Beach of F St. on Sat night all kinds of hookers be in that place and it's all Hip Hop! It's cool, but too many many youngins. But good if you want to find someone to holla at. Let me know where in DC u kick it at and I can give you the deal. Peace.
I heard Tequila Beach on Saturday is good, but on Thursday is trash cause everyone goes to Dream...I dont like Dream on Thursdays, too many lil kids...

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, sometimes you got to go there because it still has a nice mixture of what you'd probably be looking for. Like I can't go to clubs during the week and get all tanked up..maybe except for Thursday night. And even then I'm at places like ghetto club Fast Eddies..damn. so now I chill and meet the ladies wherever. If not I don't stress. Know of any places I can hit?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys tried aguaardiente in Georgetown?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No

Where is it? What's it like?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
graffiknature said:
Most cover charges are $10.00 or more for clubs in Baltimore. I usually stay away from them unless it's new or has a descent review.

Friday Nights => Hightopps Backstage Grille (Timonium, MD) - This place is hopping with mad ladies of all ages almost every Friday. Reminders, make sure you know how to dance and don't be a creeper.

Friday Nights => Bourbon Street aka Hammerjacks (Baltimore, MD) - This is a hit-or-miss type of place. I've met some cool people from here, and I'm still friends with them today. Most of the clientele are thuggish, but if you can mingle, then you will garner some adequate social value. You can find gems through all the rubbish. The girls range from trailer trash to hottie with a body.

Saturday Nights => Power Plant Live! (Baltimore, MD) - I prefer to only go here if I know friends are coming, cause it's just a mad house. Mosaic is probably the best bar, but the landscape around PPL has been changing. Bars/Clubs have been shutting down, and most of the time you encounter Bachelorette Parties. This can be good or bad.

Saturday Nights => Coburns Tavern (Canton, MD) - Great music playing in a small area upstairs and the girls are 22 and over. Downstairs you can hear your partner speak, so I advise you to use that as a comfort building area. There is a nice assortment of women here.

Summer Nite Clubs => Aqua (Canton, MD) - Similar to a SOBE feel, though on a smaller scale. Situated around a pool are dance areas, VIP areas, mini bars, and hot waitresses. The service is excellent and I recommend going VIP, which will help in meeting down-to-earth chicks. Most of the HB10 chicks are with someone, but are really pissed cause they didn't get VIP. Make sure you dress well/stylish and phone in your reservation. It's a seasonal bar so check online to see for dates.

Other places to check out that I recommend occasionally:

Nobles (Federal Hill, MD): Fridays and Saturdays
Padonia Station (Timonium, MD): Thursdays
The 13th Floor (Baltimore, MD): Fridays and Saturdays
Claddagh Pub (Canton, MD): Saturdays

Places I don't recommend:

Mist (Baltimore, MD) => owned by a Bourbon Street former partner. Too packed, the heavy treble kills your ears, the service is horrible (they will loose and overcharge your credit cards), and it's darn easy to get VIP. Bottom line: It's worthless.

Bars in Towson, MD => With the exception of Lil' ****ies, the bars in Towson have gone down the tubes, but that's because they attract my former HS mates and the underage girls. It's a dead area now.
Good list.. although I won't touch Bourbon St. unless I'm trying to go to jail for statutory rape. Some other places I'd add..

Red Maple (Fridays)
MOBYS (Wednesdays)
Bay Cafe (Sunday Nights)
Club One
Lux
Velvet Rope
FINS
Blounge (Towson.. Not a bad lounge- very young crowd, but occasionally some sexy girls.)