Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good? bad? next move?....

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl a couple weeks ago....we work in the same building but not WITH each other, which is good. I am a police officer and she works in accounting.

One night she had to work on my shift, and i sent her a chat (sort of like instant messaging) to ask her something. She then asked if I could tell her a law pertaining to her car, but i needed to look it up since i didnt know it(haha). I told her I would do it the next day since I was tired and didnt feel like looking it up now. I said i would tell her next time i saw her or she could text me, and i left her my #.

She texts me a few hours later just saying heres my number so you have it and know who it is when I text you. Brief convo with some ****y funny by me. The next day I tell her i found it for her and told her, but now she owes me big time....heres our convo:

me: no worries, you just owe me big time now!
her: oh yeah?! how much do you charge for that?
me: hhmmm debating my many options here
her: haha ill give you time. You helped me out so youll just have to let me know when you decide!!
me: i guess I can let you buy me some drinks, I'm not cheap though...
her: I can do drinks, not cheap huh? I think i can swing it!
me: sugar mama huh?
her: haha maybe someday when im older!

next day I just send a random text....

me: drive down here later I'm thirsty
her: I'm away till sunday :( rain check?
me: boring
her: lame lameeeeeee, i know!
me:eek:h well
her: rain check though okay?!
me: psshhh
her: is that a yessssssss?
me: if you want....
her: :)

next day she texts me just saying something about work...quick one or 2 lines of text and thats it.

Now normally when girls ask for a "rain check" but dont counter offer another date, it is usually bad. However she seems more interested, basically asked 3 times if we could "rain check"

assume interest here? What is the net move? Although we dont work "together", it is still in the same building, so definitely dont want to push too much.

What are your thoughts, guys?

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a counteroffer. Not only that she was keen on continuing the convo. She says she's out of town til Sunday so hit her up again after that. No big deal.

Now if she asks for a "rain check" after that then you know where you stand but for now you seem fine.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man I'll wait a couple of days and try again, see what th deal is from there.