Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL OF US

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS letter is from a good friend of mine,who is a clinical physciatrist,and she is also lesbian
, so she is not only a smart woman, but a lesbian too, so she knows exactly how to treat and understand women.Here is what she wrote to me a while back, giving me advice.

(HER SPEAKING TO ME)-Now as for you,take her words seriously,the part about trying too hard as a woman I can tell you that women are very hurtful and calculating.And you want to go slowly with anyone you meet.And the right kind of match will appear-that's for sure.

Who wants to be with someone who is overwhelmed by your affections.Make sure you do not give yourself away to anyone.It is NEVER appreciated.Women LIKE to be treated BADLY MORE THAN YOU KNOW.Somehow it makes them feel the love that is harder to get is more valuable.

Always keep a big part of yourself- do not allow someone to captivate you fully.In time you can go there- but not early on- it wont work.

Always look at the ACTIONS, NOT THE WORDS.Words don't mean anything without the actions to back them up.

You should know that a woman's initial interest means anything.She can change her mind in a minute for no reason.And all of us will explore another-it doesn't mean we will retain interest.

It is not so much about being a MYSTERY,it's about being SELF-CONTAINED.I WORK WITH tons of women and none of them want to go fast.Women like it when you DON'T JUMP IN.Then you give the GIRL TIME TO LIKE YOU- TO FANTASIZE ABOUT YOU.BE A GENTLEMAN, BUT DON'T TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.

Just thought this would be good advice for all of us, especially the newbies

radioactive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm really happy you joined this board JUST ME. Hey and you are not typing with CAPS LOCK on.

Great words.

------------------
the dj formerly known as bartender

radioactive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by radioactive:
Hey and you are not typing with CAPS LOCK on.
Oh man you copied and pasted it. Okay but please Caps Lock OFF!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, one should never post in all capital letters. On line that is equivalent to yelling. It's also really rough on the eyes when an entire post is done in upper case letters. A lot of people won't even read anything written like that.

Typing in all caps is kinda rude.

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not in caps guys..i hear you- its a good post don't you think?I do alot of selling gretzky cards on ebay, and alot of times i use the caps lock, and i forget to turn it off.....lets talk about the post though

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice, man we need some lesbians on this board.

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JUST ME:
"HEY SWEETIE, YOU ARE PAYING FOR DINNER RIGHT?"

Women avoid, men confront.

Only a REAL MAN ADMITS HIS MISTAKES.

RULE#1-A WOMAN KNOWS IN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES AND KNOWS IF SHE'S GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOU OR NOT.

RULE#2-REGARDLESS OF HER INTENTIONS A WOMAN WILL LET YOU SPEND YOUR TIME, MONEY AND ATTENTION ON HER.

RULE#3- YOU CAN'T CONVICE ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING.

Yes, well of course this isn't CAPS ON at all. No, Im sure its just your hand slipping off while you are getting too excited.

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, JUST ME.

Moved to Tips Forum.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

Faun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JUST ME:
BE A GENTLEMAN, BUT DON'T TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.
Definitely.

------------------
Half man, half animal.