Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good, Actually Honest Article from Female Perspective

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joined this site called "Thought Catalog" a few months ago. It definitely skews female and from time to time I go on the comments and start trolling. Usually, though, there's no point. You can learn a lot from just reading some of the tripe posted on there and simply doing the opposite of what's suggested.

Anyway, I actually finally came across a good article about guys who overcompliment and supplicate:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/i-dont-want-to-be-worshiped/

Insecurity is unattractive, we all know this. It makes the person you’re with start to question if they should be with you. But worshipful behavior is equally unattractive, at least in my opinion. When I anger you, I want you to yell. When I begin to push boundaries, test your limits, I expect to know, or at least believe that if I did do these things, you would leave me, knowing that you deserved better. I don’t want to feel like I can walk all over you, because if I think I can, I might.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good article actually.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article is very valuable content-wise, especially how she speaks out the truth without any candycoating. Props for posting this.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very common perspective among girls, not just the writer of the article. Or maybe it's just cause I come from an "east coat liberal" background. Seriously, they don't want to be fawned over. They don't want to be told they're perfect.