Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna try internet dating

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I must be doing something wrong. None of these girls have messaged me back yet haha. Not even one.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Well I must be doing something wrong. None of these girls have messaged me back yet haha. Not even one.
Do you work out? Look good in pictures? Have a funny/serious brief profile? What types of first messages are you sending?

LOOKS first.

Unique funny message and good brief profile second.

Online dating is for the bottom of the barrel chicks looking to get an ego boost by riding the best looking male c0ck carosel because 99.999% have nothing to offer in a relationship...and unfortunatley for them...it's all they know. Think of it as virtual 'cvm' dumpster diving. True story.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a catch phrase or subject line ...

When I initially signed up to match.com spring 2010, my subject was...
"House broken alpha male seeks companion".

Within 24 hours I had received 200 emails and winks.
I admit my profile was smoking too (not brief btw, but funny for sure).
In the 3 months to come, my d1ck ended up looking like a piece of hamburger meat from abuse.

Use at your own discretion. It will catch the eyes (p.s. this subject line is copyrighted around Toronto Canada to moi!), so don't even think about it brad!

Really though, listen to Naughty, his humorous opinion is quite accurate!
These chicks are seminal toilets, nothing more!

SH

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SecondHalf said:
For a catch phrase or subject line ...

When I initially signed up to match.com spring 2010, my subject was...
"House broken alpha male seeks companion".

Within 24 hours I had received 200 emails and winks.
I admit my profile was smoking too (not brief btw, but funny for sure).
In the 3 months to come, my d1ck ended up looking like a piece of hamburger meat from abuse.

Use at your own discretion. It will catch the eyes (p.s. this subject line is copyrighted around Toronto Canada to moi!), so don't even think about it brad!

Really though, listen to Naughty, his humorous opinion is quite accurate!
These chicks are seminal toilets, nothing more!

SH
A few dudes on here are using the erotic book title: 50 Shades of Grey

I thought of it after hearing about that book. Any first responders have read it or won't admit it but they're freaks who will 'ask' about it on a meet and want their a$$es spanked and to be tied up. There are LOADS of spooge recepticles on POF. The profile is mearly fluff filler that is thrown up. I ignore it and play the 'I believe you' game while never letting on that I know they're freaks.

Or you can use a well known brief quote from a popular movie or funny line from a comedian or T.V show like Family Guy etc. Something that chicks will know and pick up on immediately to attract more views and get them to respond. That site is easy work once you figure it out and ignore all the nonsense.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I workout, I ve done a few natural body building competitions. I have two picks on there that I l think are pretty good

What kind of messages should I be sending? Are two or three lines "not long enough"?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Are the pay sites like match.com any better?
In my experience so far... much better. I want to stress the "so far" part though, because I just joined and haven't met up with anyone yet. But in the searches, the girls are much more attractive, seem much more educated, and at least seem to have more realistic expectations and intentions. I find it difficult to find anyone on POF that I would even consider meeting up with. OKCupid has been SLIGHTLY better. Match gives me cute girls all the time.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
If you are serious about online dating I think you would benefit from reading this thread and its comments.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193595
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I have talked to some friends of mine on Match. Two of the three I would say are much more attractive than the pics of the girl in that thread. They told me they get about 6-10 messages/day. The other is comparable to the girl from that thread, and she told me 4 or 5/day.

Something is off...

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really thats surprisingly low. Are they girls or guys doing the same experiment?

As a guy I can tell you the numbers I posted were genuine.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Really thats surprisingly low. Are they girls or guys doing the same experiment?

As a guy I can tell you the numbers I posted were genuine.
Actual girls. And like I said, two are a lot more attractive than the one from that thread.

I just looked something up and found an VERY interesting page from OKCupid: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-mathematics-of-beauty/

First thing I noticed was the graph near the top. Notice how the X at the highest level of attractiveness maxed out at 120 messages in a month. That's even lower than the numbers my friends told me. And that is on a free site, which I'm sure has many more members that a pay site like Match.

Very interesting analysis of the numbers on that page...

PlayerUntilDeath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I decided to get back on two free online dating sites again (honestly I did get tired of reading so many demanding profiles and silly guys with fake profiles pretending to be women). But after some time off of them I signed up again because now I exactly know myself and what I'm looking for and I am subtle yet direct in saying this in my profile to help the girls who are not interested weed themselves out. These are not the specific words, but it is similar to saying, "I have a core value of enjoying life by not taking things too seriously and by going out to have fun experiences, so if it's also important to you to go out and have fun, then we can do this together sometime." If I take about 20 minutes a week to send out a few messages a week and I meet a few new women a year that I would not have met otherwise then I decided for me it's worth it. Don't let height be a limiting factor. Also, I could easily round up height an inch and most wouldn't know, but I actually round down to the next nearest inch, so then I'm even taller than she expected. Most girls want guys who are taller, and I usually unless she is model quality like girls who are shorter than me anyway. She can even be my height or above when she is in High Heels and I'm completely fine with that, and any feminine girl I'm with will wear High Heels eventually as that is a must have for her being with me, but without the Heels on she usually will be less than my height. When I do my searches online (in person girls taller than me will go out with me) I look for women who are my honest height or less, so then when we meet I'm taller than her. I make it all fun for myself and now consider a few minutes of online dating sites to be two extra venues of opportunities.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten like one response so far? Prolly my messages suck or something. I also like how some of these girls with nothing going for them "reply selectively". Haha

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
I've gotten like one response so far? Prolly my messages suck or something. I also like how some of these girls with nothing going for them "reply selectively". Haha
The vast majority of women on dating sites (80-90%) won't respond to you unless you're in the top 10% of good looking men. These women are all holding out for a Brad Pitt/McDreamy lookalike because they know they don't need online dating so they'll throw up a profile hoping to bag Brad Pitt while dating other guys offline.

Average looking women on these sites have tons of options while average looking men have no options. If you're an average looking guy average looking women won't respond to you for the most part. If you're a good guy looking to meet a good woman for a relationship you might as well forget it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
bradd80 said:
these days even the 6's and single moms act like they're the prize that needs to be worked for.. the fact that even these "undesirable" women get hit on a lot means just more woman insanity to go around for everybody :)
Hell, even the 3's do that sh*t!!!

All women have options, always. Add online dating to that equation and their options are damn near infinite, and in comes the entitlement issues.

If you aren't a muscleman or a millionaire, hopefully you know how to use photoshop to put said muscles and money on your profile.

Online dating is women getting too many messages, and men getting too few replies.