Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going up to a girl terminator style

Don Serbe

Reaction score
Just wanted to say if there are any chicken sh*t guys out there a strategy i use when approachinga girl.

1)Straigten up
2)In your mind say and think how wonderful you are. Also try to picture arnie in T1
3)Locate your target and walk straight to it like Arnie in T1 as if you are on a mission.....don't run and don't walk slowly
4)Do not look left or right and get distracted. Remain focused.
5)Once you get to the target get her attention and ask who she is.
6) At this point the illusion of pressure is off you and squarely on her. She is now under real pressue
7)If she is normal she will respond and then a conversation can begin. (Thats when you say who you are and why your are standing in front of her)
8)If she has no social skills and can't handle you she probably is not worth it in the first place so cut your losses and locate the nest target.
9)If she thinks you are horrrid then its her loss and not yours...remember you are the terminator. Cut your losses and move on to next target

Variation

If she is with friends then you also have to ignore them innitially. Remember you are only after her.

If a friend starts to be annoying (usually out of jealousy) lean towards your target and whisper in her ear with a smile that her friend is full of sh*t.

Remember at the end of the day you are a machine and fear nothing ;)

Of course some might think this is hard but its all about psyching yourself up and becoming cold blooded.

.....and remember that if you are with a group of mates say at a bar or club, before you leave to confront your target say to them ....'Ill Be back!'

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
haha i like i like.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
Walk up to her and go "Come with me if you want to live."

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just assume that no technical snags cause a rise in your machine as you are approaching the target.....:D

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The approach I use is what I call "Cruise Control", like a car. Anytime Im in a situation that might be difficult or uncomfortable, like approaching a new girl, I automatically switch my brain into cruise control. Basically, I don't over think or over analyze anything - I just react and move at a fluid pace, without distraction, like a car in cruise control - no brakes slowing you down, but no gas speading you up either - just miving straight ahead.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Welcome Newbie!!!!!!
Arnold is definitely a DJ in movies and real life.

Maybe this should be moved to the Tips section
To Tips it goes...I need a vacation.

Crazykid: A dream maker and stealer of Von Neuen sayings!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
arnold is a mad pimp, too bad his wife looks like skeletor.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Serbe Remember at the end of the day you are a machine and fear nothing ;)

Of course some might think this is hard but its all about psyching yourself up and becoming cold blooded.
You watch too many movies, kid. You are not a machine. You are an emotional creature who is not cold blooded and is not mechanical.

Understand, control... not supress...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me your number if you want to live :D

I actually did this approach at a party. just for fun I was playing the role, with the intonation and everything.

Worked fine. Got everyone's attention and total IL went up.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
LOL
Walk up to her and go "Come with me if you want to live."
I edited it a little and actually said it to a girl-friend.

Here's a close conversation.

me
her

M: Come with me to my bedroom if you want to live
H: ?! -gasp, she knows I'm a joker- ok... -she starts to make a funny but weird face about how she's gonna die- why the bedroom and not bathroom?
M: ... just come -_-

:D It ended when my cell phone rang.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need your clothes, your boots, and your p*ssy.

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the funniest thread i've ever read. "Get on the bed... NOOWWW!!!" haha. However, I don't agree with having the total unemotional cold face (like arnold in the T movies) when walking up to girls; that might make them think you are a weirdo. Arnold in "Pumping Iron" was still a pimp but he made jokes, smiled, and got with so many women. Does anyone agree that you should smile?

Don Serbe

Reaction score
Just to respond to some of the replies.

This isn't about being unemotional or a cold blooded nut case killer.

Its about a person overcoming their fears, their doubts and anything else that stops them from approaching chicks.

Of course i do not suggest one puts a stone cold face on but heck walk up to a chick with no fear in your heart, with a goal and a desire, and absolutely no fear and 100% control !! (i think i have mentioned this) You must not become distracted by your own doubts or by your enviroment.

The opposite is to think about it, too 'ooo' and 'umm', and then sh*t yourself and go home with regrets. Your basically walking straight up to a girl and with your Terminator attitude telling her 'hey i don't fear you and if anything you are the one who should be worried because I am hear to achieve my goal which is you!'

The other thing is this Terminator attitude is also about getting the attention of other guys who maybe eyeing your target or planning to make a move. As a terminator on a mission your basically telling the other guys 'hey she is mine as I have beat you too her, this is how its done and I demand respect.' (Hehe you should see their jaws drop.....believe me alot of people notice when you pull a move like that on high quality girl)

Finally being a terminator is not also just about confidence with girls. Its being confident in life whether its work, or telling someone not to f.... with you. I walked in the other day into an interview and they were all blown away.......... :)

One more thing, I usually have that Guns And Roses T2 tune playing in my head a few moments before i take off on my mission just to get myself into the right frame of mind ;)

Asta La Vista my friends :)