Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to Greece.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to keep this one as short as possible. Looking for what other people's game plans might be for this situation,

Next week I'm going to Greece with my university for 8 days. We are going all over mainland Greece and staying in 5/6 different hotels.

40-45 people on the trip. Even mix guys:girls. I have spoken to 10-15 of them before, the rest are people I have seen on my course, never really spoken too.

Rooms are shared - 2 people to a room.

Days start 8am, finish mid afternoon.

Going with 3 people I'm really good friends with. 2 Guys, 1 Girl (HB6.5)

Now I'm rooming with the girl, her idea. I used to have a thing for her, pretty sure she knows it, got over it though and she has a boyfriend now who I'm good friends with anyway. We've spoken about arrangments for if I bring somebody back, she's either crashing with the other guys or waiting in the restaurant bar haha.

Just wondering what you guys approaches might be. There is some talent going on this trip for sure, and alot of the guys who are going do seem pretty AFC.

Gunner

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your hair like Mikel Arteta and she'll be frothing at the minge fella. ;)

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, if only I could do my hair like Arteta, as it is I've got curly hair, which I keep cropped short most of the time, think Wilshere short.

And I'm not looking to get with the girl I'm rooming with, it'd be a step backwards for me. I realised last year, me wanting to get with this girl actually stopped me from looking elsewhere.

Gunner

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how to speak Greek? Probably not. This is obviously going to be your biggest hindrance. You'd be better off meeting local girls and what not. A foreigner always brings a shroud of mystery.

If you refer to getting with girls from your local excursion group, you would be wise to try to get to know the people that you aren't familiar with. If there are girls there that you may have an attraction to, it would be an easy target to pull one-night-stands.

Gervinho's hairstyle is a real magnet to attract broads. You might wanna give that a try.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, not a single word. Booklet we got for the trip has a couple Greek phrases but that's it.

Yes I was referring more to the girls in the group I'm with, I agree getting to know the people I don't really know is a good start, I've got a bit of a flirty relationship with one of the girls going that I have already met, but that's it, got to try and step it up.

Can't really pull of the Gervinho style my forehead isn't that big :(

Gunner