Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to first party this weekend, need some tips to survive

Yoson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finally gonna get my social life going again. But i got a few questions. 1. at parties, do i basically use the same approaches I would use for a street pick up? 2. I'm worried about dancing, i dont really have any experience, but ive been practicing :D . Like 50 cent says, "im gonna be doing the same ol' two step" to survive i guess. Any ideas?

LT1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you talk to everyone. Even people you don't know. Don't stick to one "group", move around. Be the center of attention when in the group. Be the one who suggests playing Beerpong, *******, etc. That should cover the social basics.
As for girls, make sure you talk to all of them you find attractive/worthy (you might have to lower your standards considering most Highschool partys are wank-fests). Be the alpha-male. Mostly every other guy there is going to be on the same mission as you, and the hotter girls are going to be worshiped by all the AFCs. This is your time to shine. Just act as you would normally when trying to pick-up girls, be confident. However, remember this you must isolate the girl. This is key if you ever want to get to her, especially at a party.
I would also recommend that you not drink a lot if you plan to DJ. A little alcohol is a good false-confidence booster if you need it. Too much alcohol impairs your game...
Remeber the most important rule though: Have Fun!

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
do what LT1 said...

the greatest part of parties is your gonna build up momentum .. everyone u talk to is social proof to the next person and so on and so on.. you can take control of the party.:)

edit: sp

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful of the cops, MIPs are not fun

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, good luck to ya :D And also be careful if you're gonna **** the YOUNGER girls, mainly when they are seriously impaired or passed out. If someone catches you, or she remembers and doesnt like it..... -> Statuatory Rape Charges are heading ur way ;(

Be strong, confident, and like LT1 said HAVE FUN!!!!

Yoson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really into drinking alcohol, is that gonna be a problem?

the greatest part of parties is your gonna build up momentum .. everyone u talk to is social proof to the next person and so on and so on.. you can take control of the party.

I'm assuming i talk to guys also at the party:confused: . I dont think i would feel to comfortable starting up convos with guys there. Wouldn't i come off gay or something.

P.S. - as u can see, im a little loss:D

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha man, u wont come off gay! U might actually get to smoke up more, and free alcohol (but like u said, u dont drink ;/)

You know man, people MIGHT see you as 'odd' since this IS a party and you are NOT drinking. That's all fine with me, but some ppl might think u as 'wuss'. So grab a beer, and drink that throughout the party lol.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
So grab a beer, and drink that throughout the party
Thats a good point. It will look like your drinking, and you don't have to worry about people thinking your a wuss.

As long as your not hitting on guys, no one will think your gay :p.

If your irish, then the only reason to carry a beer is after you threw back a half a fifth. If you do drink remember the saying:

"Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, and your in the clear."

Yoson

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the responces fellas, but guess what? I still got more questions! The thing thats worrying me the most is dancing with the females. I'm not uncoordinated or anything, i just need to learn more moves i guess. My plan is to two step and to pretend to know how to grind. Any ideas on this? Oh yeah, how do usually get girls to dance with u?

I promise u its almost over :D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't dance much, so i'm no hot stuff or anything, but i just try to have fun. Unless you act like a complete retard (Arms flailing, no coordination), you'll be fine. Work on moving to the rhythm. Also use your hips a lot. I remember reading a article about dancing that says chicks find it sexually arrousing to see a guy who has good hip control (better sex) And being with the rhythm always helps you look better.

Yoson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
I don't dance much, so i'm no hot stuff or anything, but i just try to have fun. Unless you act like a complete retard (Arms flailing, no coordination), you'll be fine. Work on moving to the rhythm. Also use your hips a lot. I remember reading a article about dancing that says chicks find it sexually arrousing to see a guy who has good hip control (better sex) And being with the rhythm always helps you look better.
I'll dance if i have to, but is it even neccesary? Also, dealing with the hb's that are surrounded by AFCs, how do i make myself stand from them?

This is the last one, i promise, i think...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move around by chicks, and do a lot of kino, move up to it till your grinding. Lemme see if i can find the good dancing article.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a good party article:

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001738.html

Don't worry about everything he says, do what your capable of, and then go for a little more.

The dancing article is no longer online, sad :(

Here were the titles:
syncmaster – The ULTIMATE grinding/dancing guide/dancing thread! – Dancing 101
oOh Nasty – To All My Party Peoples!! – Let’s Dance!!

Yoson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Heres a good party article:

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001738.html

Don't worry about everything he says, do what your capable of, and then go for a little more.

The dancing article is no longer online, sad :(

Here were the titles:
syncmaster – The ULTIMATE grinding/dancing guide/dancing thread! – Dancing 101
oOh Nasty – To All My Party Peoples!! – Let’s Dance!!
I like the thread, but i dont know any party games, i just a party "virgin" for lack of better word

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do highschoolers really dance at parties where you live?

Around here NOBODY does. Everyone is just so worried about looking stupid.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man, at alot of parties there aint much dancing.

You asked "Is it really necessary", well of course NOT! You are supposed to dance to enjoy yourself. If you cant enjoy yourself when you are dancing, you are a fake, and will prolly look like a fag.

If ur gonna dance, try grinding behind a girl. Really sexual and its very common :p Try to just "move your body" to the beat, DO NOT swing your arms like a ****ing monkey and run around the room. Do some cool stepping, move ur arms around in small movements near your body. Its rather simple.

Just enjoy yourself man! Dont stress about a party!

Remember, people stress at school from work or material, they go to parties to HAVE FUN, to get away from the stress and hard thinking. Half of em will prolly be too drunk or stoned to know wtf is going on :p

So once again, to sum it up: Do what you wanna do, dance how you wanna dance, and most importantly HAVE FUN :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Do highschoolers really dance at parties where you live?

Around here NOBODY does. Everyone is just so worried about looking stupid.
seriously, its a pretty big rarity

sometimes if the music is loud and the girls are drunk a lil somethin will start up

if you dont want to drink then dont

but if ppl realize that you are there they will prolly realize youve been babysittin the same beer all night

and you dont like to drink?

everyone likes to drink, just know your limits (or learn them)

approachin is sooooooo much easier at parties

you are supposted to say hi to everyone

Yoson

Don Juan
Reaction score
[

and you dont like to drink?

everyone likes to drink, just know your limits (or learn them)

approachin is sooooooo much easier at parties

[/B][/QUOTE]

Damn, am i the only person who doesn't drink?:D

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothin' wrong with avoiding alcohol. It is cool to be the guy at the party who doesn't need alcohol to go talk to girls. Well, it probably is, but my drunk ass wouldn't know for sure. :)

Guys, please don't use alcohol as a way to overcome your fear of approaches. It really is a bad way to do it.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothin' wrong with avoiding alcohol. It is cool to be the guy at the party who doesn't need alcohol to go talk to girls. Well, it probably is, but my drunk ass wouldn't know for sure. :)

Guys, please don't use alcohol as a way to overcome your fear of approaches. It really is a bad way to do it.