Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

going somewhere after school

piranha

Reaction score
So... There's an extremely busy girl :] so there is no occasion to met her even during the weekend (sometimes but not always..). We haven't seen to each other for a while and i'm planning to meet her after her lessons... and here's the question.... should i tell you i'm going to visit (phone alnd find out when she leaves school) her or just turn up there when she ends her lessons (because in fact i know when she leaves :) )?

ohh.... we don't go to the same school so it would be difficult to act like "what a suprise we met" :)

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA, its exactly the same prob. I have. There is a girl, she is always busy, lalalalallaal. If she says she is always busy and dont have time for dating, then she is NOT INTERESTED IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW< MEANS YOU GOT REJECTED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FELL SRRY FOR YOU............

piranha

Reaction score
i think you're wrong because in fact if she has some time she phone me and we go somewhere.... sometimes i take her somewhere but sometimes she (or I... sweet revenge :) ) doesn't have time the problem may be that she isn't interested in nothing more than friends (not only i am that case :]) and i have to make her be interested, because i think i havn't got rejected yet :] quite a challenge

or mayby she is in fact not interested... her loss :p ... but i don't thing that girl who is not interested will take you for a walk and you'll be talking for some hours :] then she will met you to her friends etc.

just an explenation.... she doesnt say she is always busy... but rather "not today... what about tomorrow/next weekend/.. ?" so there isn't so bad i think