Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going out to clubs/bars alone.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've become so sick of relying on other people to do things with, so alas I had two Smirnoff drinks and said fvck it and off I went.

And I can tell you I had the best night in years!

I didn't have to listen to any friends complaining, I didn't have to drag people out with me. And more importantly it forced me to meet new people. I met tons of people, people bought be drinks met a couple of women not that it was my goal.

So yeah, I highly recommend going out solo, make sure you have alcohol though because that will calm your nerves.

If you have any solo stories, feel free to post em.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go solo and end up becoming buddies with some of the people I met. The key is to be ultra social you can't stand about like a lonely wallflower. You got to talk to pretty much anyone and everyone nearby.

I remember before getting into game, one time I was lonely as hell and went out alone. Got talking to this black dude who said 'pay me 20 and I'll hang out with you'. It was so low brow. Obviously I didn't but the lengths people will go to make money of you.

B

BlueAlpha1

I've yet to completely come to terms with solo nightlife, but by day I am very much a lone wolf.

It has always been very annoying to me how my friends and peers had an excuse for everything.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only go local and I have a good time myself to. Most of my friends are awkward and shy when it comes to women.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that medium size l, busy but not crowded venues with a long bar are my fav for going solo. It's easier to be social than at overly packed places or places with more of a lounge setup. I also do well at small venues. Live music is always a plus as it gives you something to do if you aren't chstting anyone up.

Agree with above, you have to chat with anyone, not just chicks you wanna bang.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're more sigma-like it's fun & easy to pull off. Just be social like others have said & make yourself look interesting/mysterious so that you'll stand out. I'm usually drinking things no one has ever really heard of before and that's enough of a conversation starter most times.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use to go "Solo" all the time my most epic experiences where when I went alone

I went alone last week on a dead night (Day after St Patricks day) met a successful children author who basically bought me drinks all night long story short but I had to ditch him guy had some serious issues once he got drunk

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went solo sometimes to meetup groups, and those are really easy to bond with others since no one knows each other and they all have same purpose in mind; get to know more people and make friends, so everyone comes from same place. I didn't like soloing to bars that much. everyone comes with their cliques and I felt out of the place to force myself into convos. it's a lot easier to have a friend or two to go to bar with and naturally meet more people by making small talks with random strangers and girls. but that's just me, don't exactly enjoy soloing